/tpg/ - A VISION OF LIGHT EDITION

In my vision, I was at the post limit of a vast discussion, a Sup Forums thread of some... fantastic proportion.
There seemed to emanate from it, a light from within, this gleaming, radiant text.

I'd known this thread.

I had in fact been born and raised there.

But this was my first Twin Peaks: The Return...

A reunion, with the deepest well-springs of my being.

Wandering about, I noticed (happily) that the thread had been immaculately maintained.

There'd been added a number of additional memes, but in a way that blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference.

Returning to the beginning of the catalogue, there came a bump at the front page.

/tpg/ was standing there.

It was happy and carefree, clearly living a life of deep lore, and theory.

We embraced, a warm and loving embrace.

Nothing withheld.

We were, in this moment, One.

The thread ended, and I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence, in /tpg/, and its future.

That was my vision... of you.

I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you.

I wish you nothing but the very best, in all things.

Other urls found in this thread:

25yearslatersite.com/2017/10/19/lynching-television-again-a-conversation-with-sabrina-sutherland-about-twin-peaks-the-return-by-andreas-halskov/
legacy.com/obituaries/pe/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=2410860
youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4
thepetitionsite.com/196/268/973/we-want-more-twin-peaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beautiful.

I don't know if I want it to be forever or if I'd prefer death before withering away to a complete husk and shadow of times long gone

I want Kyleposters to come back

Friendly reminder that The Arm performed "A Real Indication" on stage at cannes in 1992, but the footage has been lost to time (Pic is good MJA)

DOugei post meem

/tpg/ has been the only good thing in my life since May, clinging hard to these final few threads.

>final few threads

You underestimate our resolve

We'll last into December for the bluray release, detractors will be BTFO.

You're still here?

Threads have to stay alive until Mark Frost's book & the blu-ray extras have been thoroughly assessed.

very well made

then S4 announced after the bluray release. cap this.

>final few threads.
B-but I just got here... I'm always late to the party.

Be here for S4, it'll probably escalate in quality yet again.

You can do it, user

Who /criterion/ here? That art book it came with is kino as fuck. The case covers with Laura's necklace are great as well.

rip the new interviews user, please

Without the CUTEposters to keep bumping, we're gonna keep getting pruned lads

replas with DOG.eiy jOsne

I don't think I have a way to, I have a blu ray player for my TV only.

why is she so sweaty?

Childhood is idolizing CUTEposting

Adulthood is realizing MILFposting is the superior choice

Part of me and my passion for Sheryl has gone back to Missoula
Not that Sheryl is less amazing, wonderful, CUTE, sweet, kind and all the other things that she is but I feel like it's reaching its limit for how much it can be said and I'm not going to reinvent the wheel by writing 22 more pages of stream of consciousness dedicated to Sheryl
It's been a great ride, all of /tpg/, that is, but every train has an end station even if it means the Sheryl folder will be nothing but a memento of great times that were had

25yearslatersite.com/2017/10/19/lynching-television-again-a-conversation-with-sabrina-sutherland-about-twin-peaks-the-return-by-andreas-halskov/

>Sherylfags FINALLY running out of steam

/tpg/ will be great again

CUTEposting is /tpg/'s familiar. If one dies, so does the other.

I really hope Lynch doesn't wait too long, because the dude has to be realistic, he can't direct a film at any age, and he's getting up there.

I really hope to see him direct another film rather than a 4th season.

>running out of steam
You had one job.

clint eastwood is still directing at 87

memes aside where is this from, actual cannes fwwm?

Lynch drinks 80 cups of coffee and smokes 90 cigarettes a day.

He'll be lucky if he's as lucky as Harry Dean Stanton was. Sad truth is, he may not have very long before his health start deteriorating hard and fast.

GOOOOAALD?

I posted it in a meme format, but everything I said is true. He apparently performed that song in costume and everything and it used to be up online but has been lost.

GORDON!?????????

Lynch has at least 15 years left

Oh my god, that's infuriating. Now I wanna see it too. :(

>In terms of editing, for example, Duwayne Dunham and the other editors assembled the material in the order that they saw it, and then David went through it and looked at everything, and he would change things or edit things on his own after those guys left. David continued editing for six months after the whole editing team left. So he was there, working on everything together with a couple of assistants who were very integral to the process, to help David get his vision. But it’s all David’s idea, it’s all his vision, it’s all him looking at every frame. I’m not kidding, every frame, and making sure that every shot, every sound and every visual effect – that all of it works. So everything that is there, everything you see is his work. He checked everything both with picture and with sound. Dean and Ron worked and got all of the things, and David would go through every mix and listen to everything, and he’d instruct them too, saying I want this, this, this and this, and he would go through all of it at the end and make sure that everything was there or create them himself or have Ron and Dean create what he wanted, and then he would place it in wherever he wanted it or say specifically where he wanted it. Everything was done according to David’s instructions, and everything was checked and approved by David at the end, so, seriously, it is David’s film from start to finish.”

mark BTFO

Given the billion continuity errors, maybe it would have been wise to involve somebody else as well during those 6 months.

also, Lynch's father lived until he was 92 years old. He has decent genes.

and I didn't know this until now, but Lynch's mother apparently died in an automobile crash in 2004. She was 85
legacy.com/obituaries/pe/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=2410860

Lynch has as many years left as the last two digits of this post

>still thinking the diner scene was a continuity error

hahaha lynched

>71 (Lynch's current age) + 15 = 86
>86, the last two numbers of your post

>“The only people whom I’ve heard talking about it are the fans. We’re not discussing it, Showtime are not discussing it. Seriously, we’re still working on season three because I’m still trying to get together the Blu-ray/dvd that is coming out and the free-TV versions, so there are still things to do, working on this, and David is painting. He wants to relax. This has been part of his life for more than four years, so he wants to get away, and I think everyone just wants to breathe a little bit, to understand what’s going on, before we even talk about that. The only people I’ve heard anything from are fans.”

> and the free-TV versions,
the what? will the show be syndicated?

>mfw I actually fooled myself into thinking /tpg/ was being active tonight until I saw the number of posters

Clint Eastwood talks to an invisible Obama onstage in front of the whole country yet he can crank out kino

>Lynch has as many years left as the last two digits of this post
>Lynch has 86 years left
See you in 15 years regardless

CBS are the ones releasing the bluray, so possibly?

>86

Call for help

and that's why s4 will never happen

lynch is too old. people though harry would live forever. he's death now

Hopefully that fuck dies so that Frost can take over and we get some proper twin peaks kino. and not some shit made by a senile fuck.

Lynch is going to direct the 36 hour sequel on his 100th year, and it is going to be the most kino thing ever. Bushnell will be back.

Lynch dies next week
Repeating digits confirm

Sleep tight Sheryl.

>tfw battling bud is 88

If David lived into his 100s, would you start meditating?

I'd start worshipping him

I'd PM him the fix, that's for sure

whats so good about thinkpads to warrant a general? they always looked like cheapo laptops to me.

I thought /tpg/ despised Mark Frost's work, discussing his book was considered to be laughable. Suddenly his upcoming book is all that you guys are looking forward to. What changed?

GOOLD?

Sup Forums is hating on Lynch again

Kale Maclachlan lol

Dana, the Goold are not what they seem.

revisionist history. /tpg/ has always loved frost as evident by the years of high quality cyrilposting.

Fuck I thought this was a Stargate thread.

Woah there's 35 of us, that's honestly more than I expected. Love you guys

Ohhhh 25. Regardless still pretty cool

>Palpable

All those Sheryls lost to time, like tears in rain.

imagine giving up on those buns. you people make me sick.

Whats up with the living situation with the asian lady, jack nance, and the other lady?

Imagine squeezing two big handfuls.

CHECKED

It was... fluid

COOP!!!!!??!!

Maddy or Laura? The eternal debate

>no scenes with these two in season 3
even though they aren't part of fwwm for long, they really do make an impression. sam stanley is bae

I've been enjoying the audiobook of the last one - I like the prominent role Nixon plays.

>revisionist history

Well played

/tpg/ knows that it was the Fireman who stole Laura away in the penultimate episode and not Judy who did it right?
Also I still can't get over how much emotion every shot in black and white resonated with me, especially the older faces of the cast and the expectation/feeling of doom on Cooper's face, especially when Laura whispers into his ear. I never want to know what the fuck she said, but ultimately I respect the deconstruction of the innocent boyscout Cooper was and how he's ultimately never going to be enough or attain his goal of saving Laura.
Thanks for never ending /tpg/, shitposting this whole time with you guys felt good and I'm hoping everybody is here for the Blu Ray release or at least when the torrents are up.

My friend started watching Twin Peaks this week and she’s just finished the first season

She’s 100% convinced Maddy Ferguson is just Laura in disguise, and the body they found on the beach is going to revealed to be the actual Maddy

I can’t tell if she’s a brainlet or some kind of genius

youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4

This is what I remember Sup Forums being like before CTR spamming garbage and attempting to namecall people into silence.

Her mind is operational. All you can ask.

I can see the logic if you’re not familar with the whole soap opera lookalike parody angle they were going for, it’s pretty dated by now

how is kyle so good at shitposting

GOULD?

>Actor's name literally means "Girl" in German
Who thought that was a good idea

Did you buy my figure, user? You get a free kiss with purchase!

Reminds me of my babysitter I had when I was 9 who molested me

WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM

IMPORTANT:

Don't forget to sign! Bring back Twin Peaks for Season 4!

thepetitionsite.com/196/268/973/we-want-more-twin-peaks/