youtube.com/watch?v=ss2J-93zdi8
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6o5uDjBRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8

>Reddit and Memey

>reddit and memey
>spams a meme himself

>i wont watch something because im so much a Sup Forums user i dont wanna look like reddit to people i will never meet

the whole end of you're getting old

i know a lot of yall think those two eps are overrated as fuck and dumb but like... damn. what the fuck. shit happened five years ago and it's still jarring that happened

That made me tear up a little too. I still think that was the best way to end the series.

Why do the kids have down syndrome.

youtube.com/watch?v=ss2J-93zdi8

It's not so much as overrated, but I know people like that. It's not that they're depressed, but that they are comfortable and don't want to change and want more.

Also Randy wasn't funny even in a 'how pathetic' way. They started changing the way his dynamic worked with Stan and this episode made it really stand out that he needed to be less involved same goes for that gluten episode.

Also the secret society was kinda lame.

>not being accepted into college
My worst fear desu

>parents question my every action with colleges and make me terrified they'll all say no
>accepted into every single one I applied to

I want to fucking kill you, little smart bitch

Unless you're a stupid and/or obscenely lazy person, college is not difficult to get into. A decent test score and okay grades is all you need.

getting into a college is easy
getting into a college you want is hard, or at least harder

unless you taper your expectations and wants, people don't usually get into "THAT" school

Why is it memey? Explain it to me.

Because its Reddit

I understand user.
Never really cry at fiction though, it's not a manly thing it's a heartless thing.

hi Sup Forums

Not with my states fucking absurd and retardedly high math expectations

Maryland?

VA

Yeah, that seems about right. Virginia state schools are hell to get into, unless you're an out-of-state guy with money to blow on out-of-state tuition

better than tumblrshit

That's a low bar. If you're already being compared to Tumblr, you're not doing well.

>Sup Forums and Cucky

When pic related turned gray. It hurt seeing all of her spunk vanish, it hurt even more when the song choices for the rest of the movie were shit. Also gray Branch best Branch.

>being this insecure about anything
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>actual show creator posts on Sup Forums
>BUT ITS REDDIT

Hey. Guess what. Everything is reddit. Life is reddit. There is a subreddit for everything. It's bigger than facebook. Literally everyone on the internet uses it. You are the only one who doesn't. You're like the internet amish.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

Everytime.

This would have made the movie infinitely better

The movie was ham-handed enough. It didn't need an extra hock thrown in.

At this point I believe you just baiting for replies. Here your undeserved (you)s

Fucking contrarians.
I could gibe that movie plenty of adjectives, but none would be positive.

I really didn't like that scene desu, it felt completely unwarranted. I get that they're trying to convey that there's more to Rick than meets the eye, but it was so hamfisted here it just felt out of character. They did it much better in the council of Ricks episode and the season 2 finale.

Also, on topic:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6o5uDjBRI

when marv turned into a sceleton.

>Lulu... Take care of Lulu.
>Sweet thing.

>Its worse because ive thought about doing this sometime

You've thought about inventing a death ray just for the purposes of suicide?