ITT: Self-inserts and cringe

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/art/What-did-I-do-to-deserve-this-610844434
disneyfan-01.deviantart.com/gallery/4667724/Silver-and-Marina
dragonrider1227.deviantart.com/gallery/46858927/Jungle-Jake-and-the-forbidden-river
keytee-chan.deviantart.com/
dev-catscratch.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/&q=me
heyandy.ytmnd.com/
keepergryphonstone.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is an insult to best girl.

is this a Timbix thread

Be nice to Jacob, he has leukemia and no ears.

deviantart.com/art/What-did-I-do-to-deserve-this-610844434

as much as i want to post shit made by me, i'll pass, i'm pretty sure everyone's seen it

show me please

>self inserts
>AND cringe

OH, BOY.

disneyfan-01.deviantart.com/gallery/4667724/Silver-and-Marina

this is all i could retrieve from archived threads , cause i have a tendency of deleting everything i make.

Waifufags being autistic, film at 11. I now want Carrie and Darwin to become official couple to drive the salt home.

>his entire gallery

ohh...aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Are you fighting Jughead?

God damn, you'll never be this smooth...

Blast from the past.

dragonrider1227.deviantart.com/gallery/46858927/Jungle-Jake-and-the-forbidden-river

the hat is supposed to be one of these.
i had this idea that the hat is sort of a ranking thing like with afro samurai and the headbands, but there are 3 instead of 2
think of it more like a championship belt

forgot image

this only makes me this of that thread

Come again?

I fucking love this website holy shit

I'm not sure, but I think younger me really liked Buttercup and just threw in an OC in order to camouflage the shame.

I like to think my stuff has come a long way since '06.

A motherfuckin' GIMP preset background. Fuck me.

Wow, I wish I was good enough to draw eyes to use that line

Those shoes in the last pic couldn't handle being in the same room.

This made me puke in my brain

This gallery is a real horror show
>keytee-chan.deviantart.com/

dev-catscratch.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/&q=me

His self-insert.
What even is this?

I don't know what's worse, the self insert cringe or the fact that I'm sorta angry because these people have made a shit load of art and sometimes 'series' in styles they're confident enough with to share with everyone and I can't even draw a fucking circle without erasing it twelve times then giving up.

I read this in the voice of Salad Fingers and now I'm worried

i felt that same way dude, but you just gotta do it if you ever want to get anywhere

This brings up a question. Can steven even fuse with animals? He's capable of fusing with organic beings so it should be possible. Also jasper fused with a corrupted gem and that's kind of like an animal.

that is some quality autism

i now really regret deleting that comic that furfag from /x/ posted here.

i actually made a comic of this but my pc broke and everything was lost

heyandy.ytmnd.com/

The whole Pooh's Adventure "series" and its fans really fascinate me, but it's too overwhelming to even bother with. I just want to know what goes on in the heads of people who make this. They must see the world as Toontown or something.

i think you meant to post that here

yeah i did, my bad

although it was funny

You okay Goku?

This feels like someone just imitating the inserts.

I'm getting flashbacks of my first time lurking DA (Danny Phantom fangirls' hatred for Sam was terrifying)

I think that's a parody (the CD-i characters are a giveaway)

"Pooh's Adventures of" is a real phenomenon. This one could be fake but the thousands of others aren't.

But the ship is shit and has no substance.

i'm pretty sure someone else said that too, but i still took that user's request to making it into a comic.

>(the CD-i characters are a giveaway)
maybe he liked youtube poop

I don't know about that. It's got self-inserts.

Gumball x Carrie was my first ship

Dracula must have a big ass fucking castle if it can fit half of fucking Monster Island

We need to purge it.

Purge it all.

So you still do art stuff?

I do. Currently a senior at a state university trying to get my BFA in Fine Art. I started making comics a year ago and been working on a series since last summer. (It can look rough in some parts though.) My new stuff is all dark and messy. Some genuine edgy junk - but honest, edgy junk.

I find it funny how much my art changed since my first submissions on my DA, but I don't have the heart to delete them since they're still a record of my progress as an artist. I cringe when I look at my older stuff, but also laugh. A lot of the characters in my recent work are still the ones from those older images.

Here, I'll shill my DA for ya: keepergryphonstone.deviantart.com/

Also, some more cringe art. This time, a comic. Even has the fuckin' trench coat.

His expression at the end just kills me

I'm sorry to say that the only thing that has improved is your artistic ability. You're still fucking cringey.

Kylee?

I follow this chick on tumblr shes pretty funny

I always worry about my stuff appearing on here

No need to apologize, user. You're just being honest.

I realize my storytelling skills still revolve around tropes and cliches. I've had folks compliment my new stuff but also criticize its faults. I don't mind if I can have one person who enjoys it while another one cringes at it.

Not to say I wouldn't mind improving on that, because I too cringe at times even when I initially find a certain idea "bad ass".

Wrong version.

>nerdman567

Does anyone have that Percy the Tank Engine + Michael Jackson "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" parody drawing?

it is not cringe when women do it

Fuck me that still makes me laugh

It can be really cringe. I remember going on Encyclopedia Dramatica and reading articles on girls who shipped themselves with Long John Silver from the movie Treasure Planet and fucking Waluigi.

Can someone explain how this shit started to me?

He probably lurks among us still

>BigSmoke.jpg

Can the Justice League or The Avengers even compete?

It's probably the same guy

This is too much, Jesus Christ

But can they beat this?

Underrated post

these are dubs. i checked