Why are the behind the scenes shenanigans of Marvel and DC more entertaining than the comics they produce, Sup Forums?

Why are the behind the scenes shenanigans of Marvel and DC more entertaining than the comics they produce, Sup Forums?

Every time I see this picture I think Ta-Nehisi Coats should have a "I really wish I weren't here right now" badge

I'm just convinced Humphries was the CW2 leaker based on his shit eating grin here

I just want to know why Bendis feels the need to make that face in every picture

More like " I understand why Priest left"

Jesus christ just how short is Bendis

Because you can actually read the DC and Marvel comics, and reading comics bores you.

But behind-the-scenes? You can only speculate. Ooooh, speculation. That's much more fun for you than reading comics.

Comics wouldn't be boring if they weren't written by hacks

>The Gentry

>Jesus christ just how fat is Bendis

it looks like a shitty sitcom staring Bendis

Oh man I never noticed the Disney logo in the back before. Really says it all

What are some entertaining behind the scenes shenanigans?

>what is this civil war 2 trash

It was a company retreat

>tfw Rhodey is kill

Because the stories behind Marlel are everything they fail to do.

Centered primarily around a bunch of old white dudes because those are realistically the sorts of people you'll find here, fitting tone over filling agendas.

Characters aren't built to be likable, or even relatable, but they have solid motivations, even if they aren't always clear, so that even when we don't quite understand why they do the things they do, the gravitas of what they do and the conflicts that come into play because of those strong egoes are enough to drive interest.

No need to constantly top itself. The story comes at its own pace, reaching peaks and valleys, never overplaying its hand. This prevents reader fatigue. Similtaneously the bullshit of the heads at Marvel Comics is so consistently wild and outlandish that it always stays fresh, original, and above all else entertaining.

Whoever writes the backstage drama at Marvel Comics and whoever makes DC movies better be getting paid double, because this shit is gold.

If bendis goes to DC how much of a chad would he become?

He would go from Fester to Gomez

>Gwendolyn Willow Wilson August 31, 1982 (age 34)

bump

They all look like they got bullied a lot in high school

Is the guy on the far right Spencer?

>far right
Gee, I wonder.

Now someone post the group shot of DC's writers.

Because we all love a bit of gossip from time to time. Especially if it's actually true.

Sam Humphries at Marvel.

Sam Humphries at DC

Why do I suddenly have an urge to hand over my lunch money?

Add Shooter to that and you'd have an actual gang with a Bond villain for a leader. Yes, Shooter wrote for DC too.

I have a Ike the Kike story.

The only DC guy who is actually legit jacked is Greg Capullo. Everyone in that picture is just in decent shape.

Which as a group and when compared to makes them look jacked. It's the cheerleader effect user.

The Cuckold Crew.

Ouch.

Say long on the state of the comic industry at the moment, to be honest

based Jim. he has 10 kids with his white wife. he doesnt adopt like a cuck

Bendis is disgusting. If you're fat you should at least dress well enough to not look like a marvel-tier loser.

"Two words: wear black, and wear layers" - Kevin Smith

Why is Marvel going public all the time?

We get it, companyfags, a marvel group photo looks worse than a DC group photo. Can you stop posting this every other day?

>inb4 disney shill

I voted trump

>I voted trump
Thanks for sharing. No one cares. Disney shill

>I voted trump
And so did the Disney CEOs. Your point?

>some 1% CEO voted trump
>therefore Disney is literally hitler

Is this how your mind works or are you just fooling around?

>some 1% CEO
Yeah, and the rest voted for Hillary, right? Democrats, all of them.