Gordon on Cocaine

twitter.com/GordonRamsay/status/921097384247078912

Will it be worth a watch?

Wtf? What does this have to do with cooking?

Was Gordon on Weed not good enough or something?

>I'm going to the sauce, Colombia

Did he mean to say 'source'?

Apparently the professional fine dining industry has a massive cocaine problem because of all the work and stress.

Didn't see this thread. Seems like a good documentary

>you trying to get some cocaine
That cheeky cunt

Every time I've worked in the kitchen the cooks have enjoyed a bit of sniff.
Come to think of most working class people round here enjoy the sniff.

Its Gordon Ramsay, its guaranteed to be good

>cokeheads in Bournemouth
I thought that place was just for old wrinkly folk to retire

Middle class people are the biggest consumers of cocaine in the country

Coke is a shit drug, over priced and over rated.

Is it me or does his face look pudgier?

Went to uni to see some mates. Place is alright

cocaine is fucking amazing, you must have tried some weak shit

Not if you've tried proper fuel m8. It's not half bad.

>working class
>sniff
not in this post 2000 economy bruv

How can I watch this in Murrica? Anyone going to stream?

Donaldtrumpsayingwrong.gif

A fat line in the local boozer is lush mate. How much you all pay? 40 half 80 full here

I'm sure they are I'm just saying where I'm from alot of lads in the trade or working in small engineering firms love the stuff

I wondet if they contacted Gordon or if Gordon brought the idea to them.

>Hey there Gordon, just calling to check if you wanted to do a cocaine documentary for us

This is fucking hilarious. That first guy didn't give a shit that he was in the back of a police car, he was just happy to meet Gordon.

Stayed in a Premier Inn quite recently and it was surprisingly good

If I wanted to watch celebrities on coke I'd subscribe to Compound Media

freeintertv.com/view/id-2119

Oh yes I'm not disagreeing, I'm a plasterer myself and everyone is on it. It's actually mental

Coke bloat

>this channel is not available in your region yet

Fug. Thanks anyway m8. I'll find a way.

>the closet thing we have to the FBI

We don't need a FBI, Gordon.

Your coke, is it frozen?

i've had actual prop before its not that good unless you're drinking, if you sniff sober you get all creeped and paranoid. shit drug, i'll stick to getting stoned and taking psychedelics from time to time.

Ah sorry man. If you just Google itv1 stream you might find one

Imagine how surreal it would be to be pulled over by Ramsay.

>you're being arrested for coke you DONKEY

that's not as bad as Czech Neck

WHAT ARE YOU, AN IDIOT SANDWICH? WHERE IS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE

>the coke trade is run by foreign gangs in the UK
>just like guns
>just like sex trafficking

Wow I am shocked.

Restaurants are like pirate ships. You can get any drug off a person working in the back.

>tfw i'm from a really, really small hick town in the middle norway and i still know plenty of people that do cocaine

It's seriously bonkers how common it is.

Pan, nice and hot

Mmm, you can already smell that aroma

Now, watch carefully. One part baking soda, let it dissolve in there. Keep stirring, don't let it sit, it's like making risotto.

Right, this here, premium Columbian. None of that continental shit. Real cocaine, proper cocaine, should roll off the gums. Look at that. Beautiful. Mmm.

Now, in it goes, keep stiring. Turn the heat down, lid on, 15 minutes.

Right. Black pepper. Sprinkle of salt.

And there it is. Proper, home-made, fresh crack cocaine, Ramsay style.

*serves it to his family at the dinner table*

COCAINE
INTO THE ARM
LET THE NEEDLE DO THE WORK

wtf I thought we were being enriched by eastern europeans

PURSUIT
NICE AND HOT

Ive only done it a few times in quite small amounts so im no authority but i found it interesting because it didnt really make me feel high in a traditional sense, it just made me feel like a much better version of my normal self. I dont think ill ever actually get into it and buy it for myself just because of how perfectly "normal" it made me feel, its way too tempting and i could see myself becoming attached to it

>#gordononcocaine
false advertising

How are you guys so pretentious about being retarded

Why do all lower class scummers play the postcode lottery?

I want to make a NIIINNNOOOOO joke but I am not good at making jokes

These Albanian lads are showing more entrepreneurship and savvy than this year's Apprentice candidates.

>he's not actually on cocaine

back to r*ddit

I'm sure gordon is very familiar with cocaine

What?

This whole thread is reddit. Reddit would love drug discussion

This is why ITV needs to be nationalised and brought under the same standards as the BBC.

The BBC would never let this kind of racist brainwashing program through. It would be ruled illegal by Ofcom.

This shit about so-called eastern european gangs is just designed to rile up brexit supporting knuckle draggers.

Will Gordon take his cocaine wipes into fridge freezers in future Kitchen Nightmares?

>never tried many "uppers"; am actually fond of "downers" (opiates, DUDEw**d, alcohol)
>have a friend who used to be a bit of a coke fiend, but he stopped messing with the stuff
>recently started getting back into working out & applying for jobs
>feel like w**d and dope and alcohol don't lend itself to being active/productive
>have been curious about coke but don't know if I could actually pull the trigger on it based off what my friend tells me about it
If i could find some adderall I'd do it though

Looks like Heston's kitchen

No you're right on the nose. Cocaine isn't a traditional type of drug high where you go WOOOOAAAAAHHHH DUDE LMAO and actually feel abnormal. It's like the first time you ever drank black coffee x 50, you just feel like your spidey senses have been activated

Wrong

The reason why he's so "up" all the time is because he's complelty straight edge

Also his brother is a druggie and it fucked up his family

>cooking food
>stressful
What a bunch of pansies I should lick their ass so they'll know what real stress is like when they worry about me coming for seconds.

Or just stop doing drugs dummy

IT'S FUCKING RAW

No.

LOOK AT IT, IT'S FALLING APART YOU DUMMY

Is it weird that as an American reading this your problems seem really trivial and almost funny?

You never worked in a kitchen? Even being around chefs is stressful.

100% true

Professional chefs are either coke heads, alcoholics or stoners. Often a combination of the three.

At least you don't have to pay a TV licence.

>LOOKIT THIS
>ITS FISHSCALE
>ITS FUCKING RAAAAAAW

Just get to Columbia, Gordon, you slag.

Most chefs are retards who couldn't get any GCSEs

It's not that the job is particularly stressful, it's the fact that it pays like shit and it's extremely difficult to get to the top without serious business skills which most don't have

No wonder they end up on drugs

>shitting out 120 pellets of coke
impressive desu

>person stuffed their entire digestive system full of packets of cocaine

lmao

this desu

How old are you user

I'm 24 and have been doing coke, weed, ecstasy, ket, psychs and cans for ten years now and it's honesty fucked me up

I've come off it in the past couple months but I was genuinely suicidal and had constant panic attacks

This shit is not a Fucking joke

LMAO why would Columbia do anything about their cocaine trade. Their entire economy depends on it.

I turned 25 bit under two months ago, and I've not really been "fucked up" with all my drug abuse (mostly weed & opiates). But I say I won't stop using drugs because I genuinely cannot see myself living a normal productive life without caffeine and nicotine. I wouldn't mind kicking the dope and the pot but I wouldn't ever stop using nicotine & caffeine

I can't wait to see what are Gordon's face looks like when he's 80 or 90

God I'm so glad hiro has kept the word filters for this long

FRESH, LOCAL, RUSTIC

>counting caffeine and nicotine as "drugs" in order to justify your actual drug use

lmao

this desu senpai baka

They both are drugs

THIS FISH IS SO RAW IT'S STILL SWIMMING

Yeah in the same way sugar is

They're the classical definition of drugs. Stop being an edgy little high schooler.

>Whoa whoa whoa, what is this?
>That's the coke, Chef.
>I can see that, what I'm asking is what is it doing here?
>It's sitting in the fridge, Chef.
>Oh Dear. And is this fresh and local?
>Uhhh, no Chef, he's transported by mules from the jungle to the trucks, the trucks to the sea and from there it spends a few weeks in a submarine to get around customs before it finally gets here.
>So it's not fresh? Fuck me. How can you have coke if it's not Fresh? How would you like it if I went out there and told your customers that your chefs are using 4 month old coke? Do you think they'd be happy about that?
>No, Chef.
>FIX IT!
>I knew that it was bad, but I never knew it was this bad. Chef Ramsay was completely right, we can't be having these kinds of problems just running the kitchen, something has to change.

Out of all of it booze and xans messed me up the most

Weed in moderation isn't TOO bad but your still better off without it

you're not going to get arrested for having it though so that's one less thing to fuck your life up with

This is gay little druggie logic though that tries to conflate them with harder drugs

>duuuuuude, you have coffee in the morning so why not a joint???

Only addicts try this shit, I hope you don't actually say it out loud irl because everyone will just assume you're a crackhead

Hundred bucks says at point he goes

"I don't know about you but I would never put THAT up my nose" *clasps hands* *walks off screen*

Gordon and Louis team up when?

I might be into downers but I thank fuck I never got too heavy into booze or benzos. I went to HS with people who got strung out on benzos and became retarded zombies.

>its only a drug if it's illegal
Like I said, that's a high schooler's definition. I might be a degen but I follow the "mormon definition". If it alters your mind/mood, then it's a drug
>sugar
>caffeine
>tobacco
All of these are drugs.

By your high school nu-logic, that means that mormons are "gay little druggies"...whoa...really makes me...think...

It really does

t. Cook

Are we going to get a credits scene where we find out if the village coke producer took on Gordon's advice and kept his business afloat?

Sugar is a drug and I was an addict for years. I gained 100lbs, had prediabetes and hypertension and probably shaved a decade off my life. If I didn't quit sugar entirely I would probably be dead.

I'm 23 and I've never done drugs, I let a few drops of beer when I was 11 and it tasted like trash water so I've never drank alcohol. I've never had coffee or smoked. I'm a happy guy. You sound like a real loser.