NO NO NO OH

NO NO NO OH

OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72325460/#q72325460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He's good with computers.
>Give him all of the screens!

Wow he must be super smart look at all the monitors and rick and morty, super genius coming through.

Just for this alone all the normies will eat it up and you all know it
WB is playing 6d chess

This was spotted ages ago.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72325460/#q72325460

>character is super-smart
>MONITORS MONITORS EVERYWHERE

I turned myself into a failing franchise morty!
Im DCEU RICK!

Young nerdy beta watches rick and Morty. Colour me shocked

I GET IT
HE DOESN'T LIKE NAZIS
I CLAPPED BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE NAZIS
ALSO ALL REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS SO LET'S MURDER THEM ALL

using more than two monitors is a total pain in the ass.

Wonder Woman made more than Civil War in the US though

Of course there's a picture of fucking Tesla, the genius who used to be an interesting obscure figure, now an overrated reddit man.

Geez it's almost like this guy has super speed and a single monitor would be too slow for him

>Geez it's almost like this guy has super speed and a single monitor would be too slow for him

Then why aren't any of them going at 100x speed?

but now she's tied down by a bunch of useless anchors.

are those pepe image files?

IF YOU SAY SO
WHO AM I TO QUESTION ANYUTHING
DEATH TO ALL REPUBLICAN NAZIS

>picture of tesla
>rick and morty
>pepe reaction pics

>tfw too smart to go fast

That doesn't answer my question.

well he's jew

>no alienware
I thought he was supposed to be tech savvy.

He's not Quicksilver though. He has to build up to his Flash speed?

What?

are those pepes?

because of feminism, not necessary because of capeshit

3 workstations with multiple virtual desktops would be infinitely more efficient than this shit

>because of feminism

according to this logic ghostbusters should have been a success

>we have this totally fast guy, 2 people with superstrength and a human/robot hybrid
>we should take the dude who dresses as a bat who has no special powers with us too
Does Batman not realise he is more of a burden than anything if he actually goes with them? Also where is Lantern?

>implying it wasn't
Substract the numbers Ghostbusters made to Wonder Woman. The result will be the actual capeshit fans that went to see it.

He's rich. They're kind of kids who hang out with fat loser because he has all the cool toys.

Weird. Maybe this version of Flash is a racist?

You don't bring the fat loser to something actually important. You usually ditch him in the last moment, saying something important has come up.

Zack Synder said he loves Rick and Morty. So why does Sup Forums hate R&M then?

>pepe reaction pics
Literally where

>neo-dc trying hard to out-disney disney

whedon was a mistake

to be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand blah blah blah blah. Should have been Gustin, not this faggoty product of nepotism.

Not because of feminism. It's because Wonder Woman was a property that's been known for a shit ton of decades, and people beyond just the normal demographics would want to watch the first film based on that property. There's a lot of old people who liked the Lynda Carter WW tv series.

Lynda Carter is an actual woman that made a wonderful job as a heroine.

Skelly Jewy is fucking disgusting both in appearance and acting skills.

No, that implies the only people who watched the new GB is due to feminism. Some people will give any schlock a chance. There's a reason Adam Sandler films continue to make money, despite them being shit nowadays.

His rare pepes folder is open on the monitor next to the picture of Tesla.

Doesn't matter, though. People wanted to watch a Wonder Woman film, they weren't looking for Lynda Carter herself.

Monitor on the right, partially covered by the red arrow. Folder is open with green things on it, people assumed pepe.

I don't think it's Pepe, just blobs of something.

fingerprints, you fucking children

Looks like fingerprints maybe.

Seriously though wtf

those looks like pepes to me man, you might want to get your eyes checked

>those looks like pepes to me
because you are twelve years old

Man you guys are really pathetic
I'm going to start the world's first meme addiction center and rake in the dough off you fat faggots that can't control your own lives anymore

I saw that and even did image search to find higher resolution. I still think it's a bit reaching. It could be literally anything else.

Not only are those pepes but if you look at the top right corner his screen saver is clearly one of those giant floating heads from Rick and Morty. Don't even try to pretend like it isn't, it's blatantly obvious.

half

you have literal brain damage, child. he has a tesla and a morty tv show, nothing else

lol good luck bro like who would sign up for that lol

damn looks like they could be

Basically the Reddit starter pack desu:

>Capeshit
>Le multiple monitors for epic hax0r wins
>Rigamortis playing in background
>Either Einstein or Tesla reference

$100 trillion at the box office, everyone claps in the theater and erupts in a wave of mass orgasm when the after credits scene plays and announces Suicide Squad vs Donald Trump.