Why wasn't the babymaking machinery destroyed earlier?

Why wasn't the babymaking machinery destroyed earlier?
Why did they keep letters nearly two decades old?
Why did they continue to accept letters after ceasing baby creation?
How many children were delivered to homes where the parents no longer wanted them or had children manually?
How many would-be parents died before the children could be delivered?
How many child traffickers exploited the free services by botting letters to the Stork company?

Pls help

You're kinda overthinking this, OP.

Shut up and post more Tulip.

You're thinking way too hard into a movie where a bunch of wolves formed into a working mini van

I'm so sorry people getting paid more money than I'll probably see in my entire life wrote obvious huge plot holes in this movie.

It's just a dumb fun comedy, relax

But those at least suspend disbelief for the sake of humor.

The baby delivery job is treated as both already redundant (Which makes you wonder if people were doing like Nate but in a more focused designer baby sort of way to procure offspring their genes weren't up to par for) and apparently such serious business that ONE lost kid was enough to stop production, but they just keep a backlog of years-old letters and don't even vet them or dump them after a certain amount of time to prevent babies being delivered 18 year late?

It was still passable but some of these things could've easily been written out.

You're completely overthinking it, but the best explanation I can provide is that the thing is fucking massive and probably would be expensive to destroy. Considering the antagonist, he probably just wanted to save a buck.

wait, did people not have babies for 18 years? I'm so confused how this society worked

He could've just disconnected its line of power somewhere and made it incapable of starting up.

No, the Storks themselves state that there are other ways to get babies. It's part of why they stopped making them.

Yeah but you asked why it wasn't destroyed, not why it wasn't disconnected.

He says at the climax of the film that he should've destroyed it a while ago himself.

His personal fuck-up not to do so. Really, I'm more interested in knowing how a bunch of birds came in the possession of a machine that makes human babies. Long before the advent of modern technology, too.

The whole movie is just full of plotholes and unanswered questions. It's just another 'average' movie, not much else to it.

oh ok

I wonder what other ways there could be though?

holding hands

maybe humanity is less fertile in this universe, but a pregnancy can happen

'kay.

Women can give birth but the storks deliver designer babies that are made to order.

Oh. Oh I like this.

At the end of the movie they pretty much said it was powered by magic. I think that was meant to imply they know it's pretty ridiculous. The movie throughout was pretty self-aware which is part of why it was so funny.

this movie tells you that having babies is cool, even gays and lesbians should adopt one according to ending.

>stork is clearly miserable
>still has that one fucking cocked eyebrow

It took me years to learn how to do that, why does dreamworks seem to think this is a natural human expression?

It's not just Dreamworks does it, though they are part of the term "Dreamworks Face". The cocked eyebrow is just a tried and true expression for conveying...I dont fucking know but whatever it is every animated studio in America does it so it must have some mass appeal.

Ok

nearly all cgi movies have that face, it's to show that their faces are not boring/symmetrical.

hah

>tulip
top kek

but jokes aside, I hope it gets picked up for a series. I want more ellie voiced "Miss Tulip".

The movie was pretty forgettable but holy shit Tulip is a full fledged QT.

Anyone else curious how Smallfoot is going to look?
It's the only non-lego/non-reboot WAG movie thats coming soon.

>God, I'm talking to myself... shit.

Which I don't get since you can work around that via character design.

creativity is dead.

Beacause the baby delivery is a front for their pickle service.

I would've keked at that.

Putting it philosophically, emotions is universal language, connecting all beings: organic and not-organic. Humans, animals, rocks, planets and so on. That's why storks communicate with humans effortlessly. That's why children are 'produced' by machine out of letters of senders, asking for a baby. These letters are full of emotions that create living creatures. That machine symbolizes the Unconscious Creator itself, which gave matter that surrounds us and life, when it 'realized' it may pass away leaving nothing behind and from that FEAR universe appeared. That's why only the beings (both organic and non-organic) who support the development of the Creator survive, the ones that live for fame only (the Boss), don't.

How come the machine didnt give Nate a brother like he asked for? I thought that's what the machine was pretty much for, to design your ideal offspring? The baby doesnt even look anything like her parents and you'd think something like that would be pretty important. Imagine being a black couple and the storks bring you a white baby or vice versa.

>Baby machine makes babies with clearly unnatural hair colors
>no adults in the world have hair colors other than what's typical

Also:
>Gay couples have to go through hoops to adopt kids normally
>for some reason don't try to get a kid from the storks or travel to stork island and ask to have a child created that they would take home with them rather than be delivered

further more:
>Child predators could also get kids tailored to their preferences since there doesn't seem to be any background checks if a kid could request a sibling
>Lonely user's could also get the perfect waifu created if they were willing to wait at least 18 years... or less

Those last two are basically the same thing.

Relax it's just a cartoon

Calm down it's just a Sup Forums post

She's the hottest version of tulip.

Just repeat to yourself it's just a show, I should really just relax.

>White mother was given a black baby

>Homosex and lesbian degenerates were given a baby

>Why wasn't the babymaking machinery destroyed earlier?
Likely cost
>Why did they keep letters nearly two decades old?
welcome to bureaucracy. I work at Levi and we still keep archives on mail related to brands we will never make again. Hell we get mail for dead works that we have to archive. The logic is we cannot destroy anything because it might have value and would hurt PR if people discovered we were using customer mail to warm the store.
>How many children were delivered to homes where the parents no longer wanted them or had children manually?
Considering how deliveries were done as well as the system for it, most were likely given to new parents that had interest
>How many child traffickers exploited the free services by botting letters to the Stork company?
considering it's a light hearted film with talking animals probably 0.

Why are their talking animals?
Why are they wearing suits?
Why can they talk to anyone regardless of race or nation?

Perhaps you over thought this?

>getting triggered by fiction.