OUR WORLDS ARE IN DANGER!

OUR WORLDS ARE IN DANGER!

TO SAVE THEM AND THE GALAXY WE MUST FIND THE FOUR CYBER PLANET KEYS BEFORE THE DECPETICONS CAN USE THEM FOR EVIL!

I hated that they gave Jetfire that stupid accent.

wtf is this

Transformers: Cybertron. The third part of the so-called "Unicron Trilogy" preceded by Transformers: Armada and Transformers: Energon.

I loved it. Well as I was only like 8 when I watched it I thought it was pretty cool.

Apparently the Cybertron/Galaxy Force series was it's own separate continuity in Japanese version, but Hasbro decided to shove it together with Armada and Energon continuity-wise for western release, which caused some continuity issues (humans were well aware of the Transformers' presence in Energon and even organized an alliance with the Autobots, then all of a sudden in Cybertron series no one knows about them and they have to stay hidden).

This was my favorite back in the day.

Love the Aussie accent on Jetfire.

Which was hilarious because his previous voice actor, Scott McNeil, actually was Australian

Oh, sure, when YOU say t nobody trolls your post and everyone immediately believes you.
But when I said THE EXACT SAME THING a few months ago, some douchebag accuses me of quoting fanfiction or some bullshit like that.

I know a lot of people liked the 80s show, and I still give it a lot of respect, but Armada/Energin/Cybertron were what got me into Transforners as a kid, and Armada has a small spot in my heart.

Anyone else feel that way?

Yes. Though I'm much more partial to Armada than Energon or Cybertron, I very much wish the continuity would be revisited in some way.

>tfw your favorite animated Transformers continuity is the least favorite/loathed by the fandom at large

Holy shit I am getting Ask Vector Prime flashbacks

Its actually a fun inversion of Car Robots/RiD 2001

Hasbro developed the UT in conjunct with Japan from the start, Cybertron was started on the back of a napkin by Aaron Archer and designed as the conclusion of the trilogy. But Japan basically Galaxy Force its own thing, America dubbed it into the end of the Unicron Trilogy then Japan retretoconned Galaxy Force to be in the trilogy as well.

>All those times they tried to banter during the stock footage transformation/combinations

I know that feeling. I have fond memories of watching Energon and Cybertron at 5:30AM back during junior high when my insomnia started to kick in.

Cybretron got me into Transformers, but god it was pure shit.

Thank god I also watched the 80s movie around that time our I would have gotten brain cancer.

This was almost unwatchable but my fave Starscream was so unbelievably baller in it.

Starscream is baller in any incarnation sans Bayformers.

Has the original Japanese version been subbed?

Please don't. .

True, but here he gets that one scene where he royally fucks about 20 autobots in sequence.

I was a kid and I dug Armada, but I'm old enough to have memories of watching Beast Wars and Robots in Disguise.

Armada and Energon were both objectively shit, though. I hear that Sup Forums liked Animated but it looked like ass to me back then. Thank god for Prime desu