Why everyone forget Freakzoid?

We didn't forget.
We just don't care.

Jews

It smells like childhood, my at least...

So, I don't know anything about Freakazoid. I love nearly every show from that era, yet I somehow never managed to catch an episode of this.

I've heard it's DCAU quality. Is this true? Is it worth watching as an adult or is it better left alone?

>I've heard it's DCAU quality. Is this true?
In the sense of animation, perhaps.
In the sense of writing? Absolutely not.
Its a stupid comedy and I do mean stupid.

Are you talking about the show candlejack was on? Yeah tha

If you laugh at something stupid, and not care about people around find out you are retard. Constantly happens to me. btw idk if belong DCAU

SNIPER, GET DOWN!

Candlejack doesn't make any sen

This show is 30% inane bullshit and 70% inane bullshit held together with playdough and chicken wire

I I stopped after the bit where it was just seven minutes of hand puppets kissing eachother

The reason it's not more widely talked about is that it's done on all fronts.

It's not like BTAS whose characters are still around and doing things long after the show, or Gargoyles whose creator is active in bursts (until the networks shitcan whatever project he's got going).

Freakazoid is very much its own thing and while it's enjoyable and appreciated, it doesn't lend itself to much discussion beyond the occasional Candlejack posting or nostalgia thre-

Well, warner have a bunch of cartoon made based on craziness, like F!, all tha looney tunes, Animaniacs. Why? dunno

Candlejack was only in one episode, it's such an obscure thing that only became a meme becaus

Now all rights from Warner belong AT&T, maybe they will explore all the basement and find old stuffs as freakzoid

And this is why I keep coming back to Sup Forums. Y'all made me smile.

The deal's not done yet, AT&T doesn't own Warner Bros.

Freakazoid got his powers from an old Windows 95 meme, so he should be popular as the memeist superhero, barring Deadpool.

We just need to find a way that someone could get superpowers from a meme and he'll be back.

You ruined it, candlejack is funny by itself, it doesn't need some nostalgic faggo

Freakazoid's the only one of the Spielberg produced cartoons that aged gracefully.

Nowadays become freakzoid = memelord

Looney tunes is awesome

>cartoon is popular with the 14-22 crowd instead of the 6-8 crowd you were initially selling advertising slots for
>instead of switching from advertising legos and action figures to advertising nice shoes and hair gel, just cancel the entire series

Crud vapors.

So have PATB and TTA

It's fun. Get comfy

Do you want to see something strange and mystical?

Sup Forums hasn't forgotten, thankfully. But it was cancelled after 2 seasons, and coming as it does with the Spielberg name attatched, nobody has had the balls to touch it since it went off the air.

>TTA
You haven't watched that recently in the past 10 years, have you?

NO! GET OUT A HERE WITH THAT WATCH! LAY OFF THE POOR BEAVERS WILL YA?! SHEEEESH!!

YER A CREEP! GO AWAY! GO HAVE SOME COFFEE, WITH CREAM!

OOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

CAUSE I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING! THIS IS A HAPPY PLACE!

You have to know that something existed before you can forget about it.

Well most of the KidsWB cartoons were forgotten besides DCAU and you really can't count TTA and Animanics since it was on Fox first. I mean does anyone remember Histeria! ?

This

Probably the younger folks only saw Pinky and the Brain on Boomerang, not sure if the rest of Spielburg stuff ever made it on there, and most of this board is pretty young.

agree