Will J'onn ever be allowed back into the Justice Leauge?

Will J'onn ever be allowed back into the Justice Leauge?

Yeah, I think he'll be able to come ba-NNNGGGHHHYYYYYAYAAAAHHHH!

No. It's finally safe to eat oreos again and nobody is willing to give that up.

Will J'onn even be allowed to exist in the DC universe?

Like what is he doing in Rebirth?

I'll find out. I'll just read the mind of Geoff Johns and-YAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

He is too strong

Yes, because hypercrysis.

Nope.

No one really cares. No one bought his self-titled. In New 52, they bumped him around all over the place and no one really cared, or was interested.

Jons a great supporting cast but a terrible protagonist

But his DCYou Solo was great.

Justice League really does need a good jobber for the roster.

Eh, he doesn't need to be in the League. He's busy building stargates and funding his own super team.

>what is GL, what is Flash

Theory I heard kicked around is j'onn is superdads neighbor in disguise and his daughter is miss martian.

That's why they are acting so autistic.

J'onn is rad when he's not being a little bitch. They seriously need to depower him though.

>he didn't read ostrander's run

Please, he jobbed to the Joker.

Everyone jobs to the joker.
Just ask the entire Teen Titans group, that faceoff joker totally knew would come and had traps set for.

J'onn is a cornerstone of the DCU. The fact that he's not around is a symbol of the dire straits that DC is in currently. You all have no idea what you are talking about as usual.

This

He was part of literally Justice League x1000. Why would he want to downgrade to a team he can apparently solo?

>cornerstone

Flash and Wonder Woman are much more this. Lantern - although they been changed so much to being a totally different entity, it's like they are their own legacy characters.

That's not even counting Clark and Bruce.

Jon is definitely a cornerstone of the original League, but the DCU - nah. AND he's only that to the JLA because the Superman office and Batman office were not allowing (and DC publisher's did not want) them used in the team book.

even the spectre jobbed to the joker

>stormwatch is not a thing anymore
Fuck you for reminding me

I want to see him mind battle Professor X