Now that the dust has settled, who did the first round best?

now that the dust has settled, who did the first round best?

All are inferior to Dredd

>now that the dust has settled
dude JL isn't even out yet, there's no sand that can be settled

Always Marvel

the first man of steel was ok, BvS was badish, suicide squad horrible.

captain america was a boredfest, iron man was meh , thor horrible and Avengers was good.

oh I thought it was already out, must be thinking of a different movie

suicide squad feels like an awkward spin off, not related to the main story at all.

What about Hulk?

oh, yeah with Norton right? I forgot about that movie.

Don't worry, user. Pretty much everybody forgot about it or just didn't see it at all. I think it made less than 300mil worldwide

TIH is the only good MCU movie.
Not as good as Hulk 2003 though.

>You will never get a DCEU that establishes the heroes first
>You will never have the first batch of villians recruited into the Squad
>You will never see it released the same year as Justice League for maximum hype
>You will never see Captain Cold and Black Manta escape at the end only to be recruited into the Legion of Doom by Luthor

The DCEU could have been easier to put together than Marvel if competent people were in charge

Its all the same formulaic Capeshit.

>No Hulk
You stop that

BvS>MoS>Iron Man>Avengers>Captain America>Wonder Woman>Thor>Iron Man 2>>>>>>>>>>>SS

Overall DC. WW being alright and SS being hot garbage doesn't invalidate how amazing MoS and BvS are.

BvS was a disaster, honestly even SS was better purely for the meme value

2 great movies, one good, and one shit( and JL which isn't out yet) vs one great, one good, aND three shit. Also I see you left The Incredible Hulk off the list. Wonder why

I 100% forgot about the hulk movie, this is not an anti-Edward Norton conspiracy.

BvS > MoS > WW > IM > CA > SS > IM2 > Thor > Avengers

> BvS>MoS>Iron Man>Avengers>Captain America>Wonder Woman>Thor>Iron Man 2>>>>>>>>>>>SS

This is almost exactly right, down to the number of greater than symbols.
The only change I would make is to move Iron Man 2 before Thor. Sam Rockwell earns it that much.

Marvel has slipped into mediocrity, all their movies look, feel, and sound the same.

DC keeps trying to copy Marvel while doing their own thing at the same time.

Neither works for me but to each his own.

Sry about your IQ :/

Kinda agree with this. Even though it's been getting universal praise the actual reviews have put me off Ragnarok. They're all talking about how Funny and "Self aware" the film is. I enjoy a bit of humor in my action films but they've become just to comedic for my taste.

The Snyder duology beats ANYTHING Marvel has came out with.

WW and SS were both shitty. Liked MoS, BvS was alright. Justice League looks like it could honestly go either way.

Iron Man is kino, Iron Man 2 had it's moments I guess, Thor spent far too much time on Earth, Cap was bretty fun, and Avengers was kino.

Cap 1 had a good first half, and a meh second half. Iron Man 1 was good. Iron Man 2 and Thor were both meh and forgettable, but 2 had Sam Rockwell in it, so it gets the slight edge. Avengers was good.

Wonder Woman was good until the last 1/3, Man of Steel was bad, BvS and Suicide Squad were shit.

I liked Norton Hulk a lot. Genuine stakes and probably the least quippy of any of the MCU flicks.

I agree with you. That and the Captain America movies are the only films that are in character

Get a load of this guy's opinions lmao

>Avengers was good.

When did you last see it? I enjoyed it when it first came out but it's aged horribly and the fight geography is terrible.

They're both shit bit at least Marvel's makes more sense.

>this is not an anti-Edward Norton conspiracy.
No, it's a Disney conspiracy to bury their feud with Paramount over rights issues. Notice the lack of promotion for any standalone Hulk-related media.

He sounds to young to have seen it when it came out desu

DC since they're the only ones who produced two movies that are at least somehwhat distinct from the other factory capeshit nightmares

Man of Steel and BvS aren't very good.
The problem is that aside from the few actually good scenes, they're kinda boring.
Everyone remembers "Do you Bleed?", and most of the action scenes.
But no one remembers scenes involving Lois and the Daily Planet, or any scenes involving Diana before her unsubtle reveal.

You forgot Wonder Woman

You can say the same for a lot of the Marvel filmns to be fair. I actually saw Thor 2 in the cinema and I can barely remember anything. The image I clearly remember though is them sitting down having breakfast and that's only because I saw what they were eating and thought "Man I haven't had a bowl of Shreddies in years"

I hate them both but I think DC did it better. Unfair to compare it though; its been almost 10 years since iron man?

every single one of those movies is shit

Ironman is great. Marvel really lucked out with casting RDJ as he carried the young rich playboy persona of Tony Stark and Geoff Bridges is still the best MCU villain by far. The problem with that is they tried to emulate the quippy nature of the movie (which came naturally from RDJ) to copy its success. This is pretty evident after Phase 1 city wide destruction was pretty much ho-hum, tension is lightened up with quips and villains are made to be as one dimensional as possible to simplify good vs bad

5 year gap between avengers and justice league.

switch BvS and MoS and we are golden

Obviously Marvel, DC's only good movie is WW

MoS was good. Just a lot of "Not Muh" about it

Idk what anyone says, the first Iron Man was really good

The jokes in Thor actually made me laugh once, Suicide is a shitfest.
Also Iron Man 1 is 10 times better than Man Of Steel and i like the movie. (minus the horrible product placement and the retards claiming its better than it is).

Yep. BvS, Iron Man, and Man of Steel are all really quality films
Avengers is impressive in the way Boyhood was
The rest run the gambit from fine to mediocre, except Suicide Squad which is really bad

I'm not sure you remember Iron Man, it falls apart a bit at the end. Excellent at times, but uneven
MoS is excellent throughout

The product placement in MoS didn't bother me. It's probably because I'm not American though so I don't know what Sears and a fucking Ihop are. The product placement in Superman II though is a lot more off putting because Superman and Zod get thrown through Malboro trucks and giant Coca Cola signs.

would you guys sit down and watch an edit of man of steel bvs and justice league. its be like 8 hours long and you arent allowed to get up?

>and you arent allowed to get up?

No. Why would I do that to myself?

>thor horrible
kill yourself, faggot.

to experince zacks vision

Here are a few questions.

Would wonderwoman done better had it been released before Batman v Superman?

Would Batman v Superman been better had it been set in The Dark Knight movies?

Don't forget to watch new Thor movie next month on the biggest screen possible, in 3D(3-4 viewing recommended for best experience)

>Would wonderwoman done better had it been released before Batman v Superman?

I honestly don't think so. People cheered in my showing when she saved Batman. For a lot of people Wonder Woman was the shining light in a bad film. I think she would have done Doctor Strange numbers if released before.

>Would Batman v Superman been better had it been set in The Dark Knight movies?

Well it would have been by Nolan so that would have helped a lot but in saying that Nolan Bats was far to grounded to take on Superman