If one of the better American cartoon teams could make an animated series about any video game property...

If one of the better American cartoon teams could make an animated series about any video game property, what would you want it to be about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8WqctZMuPw
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/28-1/klonoa-door-to-phantomile-anime-film-in-development
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pokemon because the anime is one of the worst animes ever made. I can't fucking believe that Pokemon fans enjoy it on any level, but these people are autistic enough to think breeding is fun so I guess the point is moot.

It's about as bad as any other long running cartoon or anime, though it did get better in the 5th gen for a bit before it walked itself backwards again.

>5th gen
>good
BW was fucking shit, dude. You probably mean XY.

>but these people are autistic enough to think breeding is fun so I guess the point is moot.

Maybe you should try it sometime.

>there are people that seriously defend breeding
It takes 15 fucking minutes to get PKHeX working on the 3DS. Only children are too scared to do it.

>because the anime is one of the worst animes ever made

Yeah, when you've only watched 10 anime and only watched the dub I can see why you would think that. Once you actually expand your horizons you start to realize there are much worse anime out there than pokemon

The Pokemon Special manga is actually interesting

When will the anime dump Ash and follow that manga instead?

Never because Pikachu makes them shit tons of cash

At least the anime is visually interesting this year

F

megaman legends never ever, sadly
still want it though

Pour one out for best girl

Sure thing

This

>marie wins splatfest
>callie is kill
Why did this happen?

Boktai. Konami never gave the game a fair shake. Almost all of its marketing outside a couple TV ads consisted of the main character making crossover appearances in the MM Battle Network games.

So you've got a setting where all life on Earth defended from the sloughed-off cells of a serpent so massive it could coil itself around the whole planet. Everything is solar, even currency. They use measured units of solar power as money. Weapons are solar. It is its own extremely niche sort of X-Punk. All of society and culture is a bizarre Mashup of spaghetti westerns and Norse mythology, with the Cadre of villains being "vampires" or "immortals" which are shape-shifting unliving constructs of an otherwise unnameable cosmic God referred to only as "The Will of the Galaxy". These immortals have come to Earth, disguising themselves as humans and have caused the extinction of some 90% of all life on the planet.

So it's some Cosmic/Lovecraftian horror through a filter of near-future sci-fi and gunslinger flicks. I can't adequately describe how fucking cool these games are. I lack the words.

As for team, Titmouse? Anyone that isn't fucking Frederator.

FF6 would be a lot better as a show, since this is the only way to show 14 characters all interacting

>defended from
Descended. Fuck me.

Look at this thing. You see the tip of that tail? Its body coils over itself and under that thin layer of glass the player is running around on, it reaches to the centre of the planet and back.

That squiggly line running down its back all the way to the very tip of its tail? That is its mouth. Its mouth makes up the whole of its body because if this mother fucker gets out, it will eat every living thing on Earth. All of it.

TEAM FORTRESS 2

make it like sym-bionic titan, where you get monster of the week format with an overarching plot happening in the background

>nmh3 coming soon

how soon

now is that like a retelling of the comics, or some alternate canon, or just a "red has to do X to blue" sort of thing?

Swery said he was working on something for the Switch with this hovering behind him

I'm not really sure how you could make this work as a show. It'd be like trying to make MGS2 into a show.

It could easily be about nearly anything. I'd start off slow and then kick on that Venture Bros switch and start up the story line after you know the characters and have a season of fun stuff.

They clearly split up to work on their solo careers
youtube.com/watch?v=U8WqctZMuPw

few ideas:

>Jak and daxter

Stick to the first one really. Perhaps each episode after the first one could deal with getting the different power cells, one at a time. This could also end up getting real formulaic real fast.

>Ape Escape

Anything from any game could go here, honestly. This game series was so bizarre turning into an animated series would be no challenge. Of course, my only worry is that this being an american studio, it might lose that Japanese charm. Who knows, could work.

>Rayman

More or less relying on the humor and characters of hoodlum havoc, none of that rabbids nonsense.

>smash

Does this count? I don't know. But can you imagine a cartoon series wherein the entire series is just the logical conclusion of nintendo characters stuck in the same place? imagine the "brawl taunts" series of animations with a plot and without the humor of the time and place that birthed them, replacing it with a style that isn't just picking the low hanging fruit.

>Kingdom Hearts

Maybe someone could finally make sense of the motherfucking story. And then get it declared non-canon. Also, the licensing would probably be a nightmare as well.

Kingdom Hearts would be made by Disney clearly.
The action scenes would probably be glossed over and a let down.

He also commented later on in an interview that he had simply forgotten to say that it was NMH3 and then confirmed that it was coming.

Rayman already had a cartoon.
It was shit.

No, what we need is a Punch Out cartoon.

Give it to someone who can actually work with the artstyle and get the original scenario writers onboard and I'd suck someone's dick.

so did Ape Escape

>Swery
You're no true fan.

We pretend that wasn't a thing.

It's a pretty easy, minimalist style to work with, let's be honest.

What's with all the love for Okage recently?

Give me an EYE Cartoon, I'd totally be down for that shit.

R-Type but give it either a slot on Adult Swim or make it a Netflix series. That way they can focus more on the whole horrors of war and cosmic horror the Bydo are without shying away from it.

Shantae usually gets brought up pretty quickly in these threads. It'd be relatively easy to write and the setting and tone lend itself well to modern western animation.

Jak and Daxter would be pretty cool, but the massive tone shift between games would be hard to work out.

As much as I would like, Oxenfree, I think I'd prefer live action.

Actually, forget all that. What we need is X-com. Give it the same visual style as Exosquad, don't skimp out on the horror elements and I'll be a happy rookie.

I'd say Klonoa, but he's actually getting a movie.

A non-shit Ratchet and Clank would be good, too.

>I'd say Klonoa, but he's actually getting a movie.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/10/28-1/klonoa-door-to-phantomile-anime-film-in-development

Holy Shit, it's true. Think if it does well, we'll get another game?

Star control
Darkest dungeon:the dungeoning of dark
MuMo : Tutenstein gets /fit/

Yume Nikki

it won't do well

How?

No.