By accident.

>dat storm design

hnnnnng.

Oh my...

>People have nostalgia for Marvel Nemesis now
Gross.

solara is mai waifu

spotted the underage, marvel nemesis was a milestone back on it's day

No it wasn't, everyone shit on that game. And rightfully so, it was garbage.

I'm very sorry your childhood game was trash, Jimmy.

If by milestone you mean a milestone in colossal failure than sure

The twist ending in story mode was legitimately good

Unfortunately, I doubt many people made it that far.
I wish there was a comic adaptation.

Sounds kinda like all the asshats that were trying to whitewash the SW prequels as not awful for a while there; maybe still are.

Coincidentally both are owned by Disney now. Is somebody trying to make a viral push to get people hype for a new shitshow?

Don't be a retard.
What happened was The Force Awakens came out and it was so fucking shit it made the prequels look good by comparison

>implying that the prequelfags don't shitpost about how the prequels were way better than disneygarbage

Did Johny Ohm ever meet Johny Stohm?

We better all cover our heads with tinfoil, y'know, just in case.

That was just Sup Forums being contrarian because they were upset that everyone liked TFA. And Sup Forums, by extension.

There's a Mini-Series. We story timed it in the first Imperfects Thread.

It was great

Glad the first thread has spread interest.

Doesn't the game with basically every Marvel character dead? Also the Marvel roster was weird and the comic had a different story who couldn't fit in the game narrative

But atleast the comic was surprisingly good.

Also
That OP image.
Saved.

>Shit game
>Surprisingly good comic
>Gratuitous death of characters
Marvel's Injustice: OC Edition?

>Injustice comic
>good
PFFT

It's entertaining dumb fun, which makes it a better read than a looooot of Big Two stuff.

>PFFT
don't you mean NAARRGGH

>fun
Except it's not fun at all, especially after Taylor left.

Just admit the game is decent at the most & The games plot was great as well. The twist even better.

>first marvel fighting game in a decade
>main hook is to kill your favorite characters with shitty OC guys like not-Lex Luthor

Jesus fucking Christ

Booch was shit but he had his moments.

But he's not Lex Luthor.
Just because he wears armor, doesn't mean he's Lex fuckin Luthor.
Did you even look at the story you damned idiot?

Also the 'OCs' aren't even shit.
Holy Shit is this Bait-as-Fuck.

Fuck those guys, they are just worse versions of already existing plus Lex Luthor, Marvel Nemesis should have just been pure marvel

>What happened was The Force Awakens came out and it was so fucking shit it made the prequels look good by comparison

Not even TFA was a shitshow compared to Episode 2, user. Prequels have always been trainwrecks with some interesting ideas. TFA was just a carwreck with very little interesting, but it's that lack of zizz and verve that drive people to think (erroneously) that the prequels weren't that bad.

Protip: they were and still are bad, but they do something new, which is more than could be said for TFA

Read

Brigade at least should comeback. He's quite the interesting concept & could be used for more.

They already did, idiot. Back in 2005.

Whe is the one on the right and the second from the left basically the same character design?

I wish they'd come back, some actualyl decent villains we'll probably never see used again.

>He's quite the interesting concept

But why is Soi Fon there?

Yes, the corpses of 100 soldiers Frankensteined together with each fighting for control of their collective consciousness while being kept in check by their commending officer's personality is very interesting. Unlike generic military man with robot arms like you posted.

>Yes, the corpses of 100 soldiers Frankensteined together with each fighting for control of their collective consciousness

Kek.

Also semi-related, Prisioner of War from The Others.

I said it was interesting not unique. Specifically for Marvel to use & not leave in a dumpster pile.
But it shows how much you payed attention to story you fucking nitwit.
Go back to Sup Forums you pathetic roach.

I like how you left out the parts that didn't suit your "counter-point".

>you fucking nitwit.
That's rich coming from the idiot who can't even spell "paid" right. Go back to jacking off to your shitty, fanfiction-tier OCs, queerboy.

Also. While I thank the 1st user for clearing that up. Your Trump card still does nothing since Ermac is literally not even used to his full potential, reserved morso as a background character.
All I'd like to see is Brigade back & in the comics. Not a series where the story is an after thought. & characters can be 2d as hell.
Your petty attempts to insult me are pitiful. Laughable & overused at best.

Kill yourself. No one gives a shit about these faggots and no one will ever use them again, especially your imaginary boyfriend here.

>Ermac is literally not even used to his full potential
This will never stop hurting.

Well it seems some do. I mean, unless these new threads popping up are all in the mind & that Storytime never existed.

I fail to see the uninterest here. Of course, there are people that don't like them, but your constant 'try hard' attempts are awful, but definitely help keep this thread alive for others, which is why I even bother to respond.

So instead of using Mortal Kombat as your excuse, please leave.
is that way

Oh yeah, I'm SURE the opinion of random neckbeards in the Internet matters here. I'm SURE Marvel writers, you know, the people that REALLY matter here, give a shit about these abortions. I'm SURE.

Seriously, commit suicide. Hang yourself, drink bleach, put a bullet through your fucking brain, I don't care how you do it, just do it, you pathetic failure of a human being.

so with INTERNET FIGHTS out of the way
Who was best Imperfect and why was it Fault Zone

Says the one who wastes away here.
You also just admitted that your opinion is horrendous as well. Congratulations.

Tell me, co-failure of a human being, why are you still here? You're just helping me, & a few others, keep the board alive, the only reason you still exist to me. You're being used & you just continue. Do you like when I bicker? Or do you wait till I am finally hung from the gallows?
Choose wisely dear user, or don't.
Leaving is still an option.

those arms never fail to make me erect

That's not Solara...

She's a cute