Are Sup Forumss old enough to remember pic related?

Are Sup Forumss old enough to remember pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYBYRJMRyUM
youtube.com/watch?v=oTItRfN-LO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are YOU old enough to remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=FYBYRJMRyUM

Yeah. Show was lit. Nigel getting killed in each episode was neat.

A lot of kids made fun of me for liking it though.

Hell yeah, enjoyed it as a kid

I never even knew this was a thing. I played a godzilla game for Gameboy that had these characters in it, though. Guess it was based on a show, neat

it was better than the movie it was based on
that's for sure

I don't remember much, but i watched the movie as a kid and kind of like it (its my second Godzilla movie after the one where Godzilla is fighting King Ghidorah, Mothra and ...Baragon?). Why is it getting so much here?

Because of that damn Final Wars meme. You know the one.

All joking aside, it's likely because it doesn't feel like Godzilla. It feels like an average monster movie with Godzilla's name slapped on it. Give it a new name and it's a better movie. Well, that, and the JP Raptor Ripoffs, you can't excuse that no matter how hard you try.

I actually have the whole show on DVD, found it at the store the other day. I've been meaning to go through it all.

I seem to recall it felt closer to the spirit of the movies than the show did, if only a little.

Maybe it was just because godzilla actually fought other monsters.

I don't have to be reminded, cause it's still on TV here.

Okay show but I was never super crazy for it even as a kid.

It helped that the guys making the show were fans, unlike a lot of people behind the movie. The movie tried its hardest to distance itself from its source, like some edgy teen feeling embarrassed over its family, but the cartoon embraced the older versions of Godzilla much more.

Aw yes, every saturday morning: MIB, Godzilla, Extreme Ghostbusters, Batman Beyond!

I remember seeing commercial for it at the beginning of the movie on VHS and repeatedly playing it, though it never broadcasted for me

Damn this movie was garbage; fun garbage, but garbage nonetheless

hell I am old enough to remember this
youtube.com/watch?v=oTItRfN-LO8

Yup.

It wouldn't make much sense to have a Godzilla/Ghostbusters crossover...but I'd still watch it.

They actually released a line of toys off this too. They had different little godzilla hatchlings with different designs.

NIGEL NO!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHH

Never forget that this show had an entire episode that was a TV-PG version of The Thing and Zilla Jr. fights it.

I'm old enough to remember Gadzooky too but to be perfectly honest, he seemed to exist to suck up all the buffoonery so the actual Godzilla didn't have to be subjected to it.

And in the end, he wasn't that much stupider than Minilla.

Loved this show, but I'm also one of the few people who can't hate the movie because I have fond memories of it as a kid.

I still have some toys too.