Will it ever be found?

Will it ever be found?

Also /spook/ movie general.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt0339312/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sometimes wonder how many lost films are currently sitting in some African nations local tv stations storeroom

they said they found it earlier this year but it turned out to be a hoax sadly

Go to bed, James

I just want to watch the Day the Clown Cried.

Which monster had the best taste in women?

Wolfman easily!
Evelyn Ankers, the scream queen.. mmm

blue lagoon looks like jennifer connelyu

Frankenstein himself
>implying the Bride isn't the highest tier of spookfu

fuck yesssssss she's great in Abbott and Costello's Hold That Ghost as well

Mummy

I understood that reference.

>not posting the lon chaney phantom

aaaaand the thread goes to shit.
thanks, fucko

Probably around zero.

I don't know what your problem is, this is a very serious discussion point

Creature from thr Black Lagoon, and for Frank's monster is actually the bride, you bufoon, those bitches are Henry's wife.

But they found like lost episodes of Doctor Who like 3 years ago in Nigeria. All is possible

>Best
Wolfman

>Worst
Imhotep, What the fuck dude imagine going on nofap for an eternity for that.

Let's say i find a copy of it on a colombian tv station or some shit, how much would i be able to sell it for?

Are you some kinda homo?

cool

A lot, there are many film collectors

in the future, computers will be so powerful that they'll be able to just run millions of ancestor simulations until they find one that is 99% similar to our own reality. Then they can just turn the clock backwards and retrieve all our lost media

Computers ruin everything

Lon Chaney was such an artist, he did all that shit himself

A local museum has an exhibit with a vintage poster of it.

They also have a creature mask.

and other cool soopy stuff

stop pretending to be into horror just because it's october, you fucking poser

Is there a reason this movie is sought after other than it is lost and a Lon Chaney?

What Lugosi role is this from?

I love those damn episodes
*flips hair*

If the script exists they should just remake it.

Because they were a perfect blend of truth and humor.

neither.

The Phantom's.

They did. TCM made one back in 2002.

White Zombie. And that is the original costume from the film too.

They also had custom guitars since this is the collection of a musician from Metallica who is a huge horror geek.

well, they used production stills and made dialogue cards

Bitch looks like Louis XIV

Yeah but with a good director and cast. A budget would be nice too. Maybe Netflix could

>Maybe Netflix could

Oh God please no.
Everything they touch turns to complete shit.

That would be Kirk Hammett.
Apparently stomping on a wah pedal makes good enough money to buy shitloads of props and other things.
There is a book out there full of photos of pieces from his collection, and it might actually be one of the best reference books there is when it comes to horror props, masks and costumes.

Eh. Reviews from the peroid were pretty poor. Netflix has to get something right at somepoint?

Anywhoo the 2002 is just a reconstruction from still photographs.
m.imdb.com/title/tt0339312/

>dude same hair same face XD

no

This one gets my vote

Fuck, that's delightful

My joke was funnier

Mexican Dracula. Lupita Tovar was a true cutie.

The movie though is superior to the Lugosi one in terms of atmosphere and a few minor alterations. It was filmed at the same exact time as the classic one, on the same sets and everything... but exclusively at night time. They had to improvise a lot of things and it worked to the moves advantage. It's a Universal picture still and comes with almost every edition of Dracula. The ONLY thing that sucks oddly enough IS the role of Dracula. He's kinda goofy.

London After Midnight or the Christine Chubbuck suicide tape - which do you choose?

True, I don't even like Metallica but that book is great.

Better contribution to the horror genre than Rob Zombie's.

Mask of the Vampire is a remake by the same director, worth checking out if you are interested in the plot although there were significant changes from the original. Bela Lugosi is in it, and the plot is kind of stupid and nonsensical, so I can imagine where the reviews were coming from when they criticized the oirignal as such. Strictly speaking, they are not really horror movies.

Honestly I just want to see Lon Chaney in the role, don't care much for the movie itself.

>you will never be reborn in your grandpa's day when women actually looked like women and no one complained about it

Why live?

*Mark of the Vampire

I'm stupid, is this possible?

They also had armpit hair and large bush. But they were QT as fuck. DEM GAMS!

Maybe but you won't get to see it either way.