Gunnerkrigg Court

>Off they go.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12086414
youtube.com/watch?v=_nVk25ZvTkU
europepmc.org/abstract/med/8197560
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF03215862
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smitty's still bleeding to his death right? This feels tone deaf.

HAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHA!
SMITTY'S GONNA DIE
AND ANNIE JUST SENT AWAY THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD HEAL HIM
I'M FUCKING DYING OH GOD!
:D

Hope she remember to leave the door open, fucking smitty needs to go through next.

An actual psychopomp will come for him.

Do you want Annie to sit there crying while they all get murdered?

You dumb shit, we WANT Smitty to die.

Or I do. Consequences!

You know that there are people on Sup Forums who will answer yes to this.

Even if they don't actually want it, they will lie and answer yes anyway just to spite you.

Yes.

After a million chapters it'd be nice for shit to get real.

If it's the same guy from the threads before, then yes they do. They think people should drop everything to have a nervous breakdown, no matter how important their task is or how many people are counting on them to be professional.

Ha, so those were her last words, then?

She forgot AGAIN!
Annie is the absolute worst at everything! :D

Isn't that the boat Annie and friends arrived there, how are they gonna get out now?

Annie you are rubbish at remembering!

>Unless Jeanne's wounds disappear with her passing, Smitty will be in hospital for a while.
>The Court probably know what they did and will punish the lot of them.
>The Robot cult will get even worse, now that their Angel has freed the woman their creator obsessed over.
>Forest critters are probably going to cross the waters as word gets out that it's safe.

But hey, I forget that people here want a Naruto fanfic and people dying for shock value is all that counts.

>annie psychopomping it up
I only just realized this.

Who cares what happens to these sluts? Why does this matter at all? An actually relevant character is dying just offscreen, as a result of their actions no less.

I just think he's too convenient a plot device to live. Also, with him gone my Parley X Annie ship can finally begin in earnest.

Don't worry that's only the soul of the boat.

>no final record
wew

How? We've had actual characters suggesting that it's her instinct to do this.

Meanwhile, Smitty still has a fucking knife in his chest.

>Two (2) pages with one of the main cast dying off panel
I swear to Gods if there's no consequences to this I'm dropping that comic ANGRILY!

Well, no, the knife is part of Jeanne, it'll disappear.
The wound's still there tho.

It's not really shock value, I've waiting for him to die FOREVER. He has the most OP power set in the comic, and is generally reasonable and amicable guy in a position of relative power - he has to go.

It's a fine death for him, dying to save his huge-ass girlfriend, and it makes sense with his power set.

Annie finally saved this bish.

It's like you all forget about how she shut off her emotions and did her job when she saw Mort off.

"You just impaled my friend and don't seem to remember much of anything. Any last words for the road?"

"Sure, fuck that creep Diego."

Let's see, how did Annie fuck up here?
She forgot the last record.
She got Smitty killed.
She sent off the only one who could heal Smitty.
She lost a boat.
Anything else?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one

well, that was easy. Time to pray that Smitty isn't dead. By dagger or by Parley's snu snu

Started uncontrolled forest immigration crisis for the Court.

Is Smittface going to die?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/12086414

Annie is the Angela Merkel of this universe.

Who said Jean could heal Andrew

The cheek cut was absolutely non physical

It appears that Jean could deal both physical and etheric damage (which probably made her so deadly) and MAYBE she can undo the etheric side of things, but Andrew's wound is undeniably physical on at least one level, so I think he'd be out of luck either way

Need to bip him off to a hospital is what they need to do

Fuck off.

Why did Annie kill Jeane and the goblin?

The consequences will be an after chapter page of Smitty in the hospital.

Why would he lose his powers?

We already know that some forest creatures are so intrigued by vague notions of "Gunner's Crag" that they cross over...but they have to trade for a human body to do so and then they're all kept together in a special class where they're taught how to be human.

Now we're going to have weird things just crossing over the gap and causing mischief with their sociopathic fairy lifestyles.

Only reasoning I can come up with is because Jeanne can see and cut the strings, she could focus her attack on the part of Smitty that makes them.

>Smitty in the hospital
The fuckin ghost could un-do the damage she did to Smitty, much like she un-did the aetheric scar on Annie's stupid fuckin friends forgetting face. Or at least address this being a thing.
But nooooooo, let's just bid her (and her decomposed bf) farewell to happily ever after and NOT have even a dying moan show up for two pages.

And I am talking about _personal_ consequences and not some "EBIL COURT IS LE PUTTING US IN DETENTION FOR A WEEK" bull shit. They acted on their own and it fucked up one of them in the end. This fucker Tom better not cop-out now or else.

This.

Get to dropping then, because Smitty is fine.

MOTEHRFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

and thanks to your butthurt, GC threads will continue to turn.

Exactly

but then

why do you guys assume that Parley hasn't already blipped Smitty to a hospital?

I'm sure Parley has blipped Smitty plenty but maybe not in a hospital yet.

Ok, so, next page Smitty is standing next to Annie going all "Well done!", Annie goes "Oh, Andrew, you're fine! Thank god!".

Pan to dead Smitface in the arms of Parlay, pic related

She's half-Fey.

Be glad she sees time as linear.

I think this moment of forced focus on Jeanne passing over is fine, as in Tom is activelly keeping everything else off panel purposefully, not because "Smitty's not that important" but for the dramatic effect of both Jeanne+GreenGuy's and Andrew's situations.

Buy yeah, if he's just fine (or semi-fine), that would be kind of a shitty cop-out

>kind of a shitty cop-out
A Smitty cop-out, maybe?

So are the other grim reapers gonna give the boat back?
Or is that gonna turn into ether energy to keep the workd spinning, too.

If they did that I'd kinda love it.

TIME TO ETHER NOW

why is this girl's expression always the same? is she sending them down the waterfall??

Aaaand it's gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=_nVk25ZvTkU

>crying sexy woman in my lesbian arms
This wets the pussy.

They aren't getting the deposit back on that boat.

They'll probably recover it down the river later. Not that the Court doesn't have all sorts of equipment to spare.

See annie glancing sideways in panel 6?

That's smitty being bipped to safety.

That's her looking at the dude.

I don want smitty do die they're the cutest couple in the thing.

Why would Smitty die now he'll be alright

>Someone has to die for the drama to be more serious
People like you are the reason C list heroes keep dying in events.

>oh- He's bleeding

Alright. Smitty is either dead or alive, next page is Annie saying" I forget about Smitty!" As she turns around.

Guys, it's obvious that Annie really misses Mort, and wanted to make a new one.
Next page?
SMITTY FUN TIME!

>not "the aft was fat"
I am disappointed, user.

>Suddenly
>That light isn't the ether
>It's Court spotlights
>More magic arrows rain down

she's turning her head and her eyes. zombie elf is almost in front of her.

>everyone around annie dies
>it turns her soul into white-hot rage
>the fire elemental is now blueish instead of red

>Etheric Hank Hill: World Turner is thrilled to find a propane engine to help him turn the world.

Except it's not, because Smitty's behind Jeanne and elftoy, not to the side.

For all the murderhobos out there calling for the death of Smitty

europepmc.org/abstract/med/8197560
>The mortality rates for the stab and the gunshot groups were 13% and 50.7%, respectively.
>a cardiac stab wound confined to a single chamber and with no other associated extracardiac injury the mortality rate was 8.5%
> CONCLUSIONS: An isolated cardiac stab wound is a relatively innocent injury in a patient at a hospital accustomed to managing penetrating trauma expeditiously

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF03215862
> CONCLUSIONS: An isolated cardiac stab wound is a relatively innocent injury

He'll die, but stick around as a ghost
It will also give him a certain advantage that we'll see in the future
Maybe along the lines of sneaking into Tony's house

It is way more likely for that to be an art hiccup than a subtle indication of things happening off screen.

Also because

"Phew, that went well and now Jeanne is gone to the ether! How are you guys?"

"Fine, Smitty got bipped away while nobody's was watching!"

kinda sucks from a storytelling point of view.

jeanne walked away from the scene of impalement to the boat. they are to the side. kat was heading there too.

no more anticlimatic than just asking for rey.

His physical heart will be mended. The etheric part will be forever broken as there is nobody to wipe them away

No, he'll be in the hospital, so Parley can pull some "Hello, Nurse" fetish on him.

Jeanne is a non-physical being condensed by the power of the arrow to be able to physically affect things. Or so my decent theory goes.

ILLEGAL ALIENS. FUG :D

she looking down the river as she tells them to go down the river

Is this tied to quick access to an ER? Because they're at the bottom of a canyon.

Kat was even running to the other side.

If Parley actually uses her powers, they won't be in that canyon for long.

lol gj
bipping intensifies

didn't stand on Jeannes corpse and say, "we're "Team Fortress"tm, and you're dead."

Hey guys, look at what polyle made for us!

if only there was someone who can teleport with them

If only there was someone with them who can teleport, eh?
and anyway those are stats for stab wounds to the heart, wounds to the chest that don't hit the heart are basically non-fatal.
and given smitty's luck...

I thought she needed Smitty to be at all accurate with her bips

Why did you bring him down like this?

What a fucking mess I can't see shit
It's very nice