How racist is it that Kitty doesn't even look Jewish anymore?

How racist is it that Kitty doesn't even look Jewish anymore?

No one ever talks about this.

Cosmetic surgery.

what does a jewish girl look like then?

The artists at marvel aren't exactly the best at making people look, different from eachother.

Plus I don't think they actually know what an ethnicity actually looks like unless it's a screaming bulletpoint in the sales pitch.

>No one ever talks about this.
>cape comics
>consistency

Pick either.

I don't remember her 'jewisness' being a big deal prior to Bendis.
also
>tfw you'll never have a threesome with prime Kitty and Emma

About as racist as Kamala going from looking like an actual Paki to becoming a generic cute brown animu girl.

It's better that way

Some stylistic liberties are fine as long as her features are taken into account (like the nose).

Then there are books like Wasp where she's off model even based on the off model kawaii look and I don't know WHAT the fuck.

So, what your saying is, she doesn't look like a Jew stereotype. Correct? What would you like? A hook nose? Rubbing her hands together over a pile of money?

>About as racist

so very then?

To be fair the Anne Frank haircut isn't exactly a good indicator.

you better shut your mouth because Anne Frank was a qt

Judaism isn't a race, it's a religion. Don't be dumb OP.

I dunno, you see that with increasing frequency in the states of Jewish Americans who don't look like stereotypes. She has straight hair now in adulthood instead of the tight curls of her teen years. Surely you never saw someone whose hair changed by nature or intervention over the course of their lives? My former brother in law had the Jewfro going when he was younger, but it started growing in less curly after a crew cut. Lord forbid, maybe Kitty herself uses a straightener?!

Secondary mutantion

She was 13 in those panels. Puberty happened.

I liked her big nose. It made her unique, like Mary-Jane's dimples.

You're saying you have to look a certain way to be part of a religion?

Well, for some of them.

I've always disliked that, it's pretty stupid.

The same thing is already happening to Kamala, she keeps looking more white outside her comic.

don't engage with Sup Forums

they're not human

Oh wow I didn't even know Kitty was from Deerfield, Illinois. I can confirm the authors did their research, the only place more stereotypical would have been Skokie I think .

>TFW No Jewish gf hooking up with a wop like me
I think her relationship with Spidey in ultimate marvel was great

I never implied otherwise, just that her haircut isn't really an endemic Jewish trait.

Go back to bed Jeff, your time machine isn't going to work.

Must really suck to be Sikh and develop trichotillomania.