IRL criminals whod make good batman villains

Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac, and The Boogey Man. A child rapist and cannibal, he boasted that he "had children in every state", and at one time stated the number was about 100. However, it is not known whether he was referring to rapes or cannibalization, nor is it known if the statement was truthful.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Serial_killers_by_nationality
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yo8BREgD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basically poor Batman?

More like Manbat.

BAM HAM CITY

As much as fish is great, how could you not choose H.H. Holmes?

Fucking puzzle murder death hotel.

Hes always talked about though

I don't see how a man who rapes and eats children would "make a good batman villain".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Serial_killers_by_nationality

I'm sure there's plenty more that can be dug up.

I remember hearing about a South African(?) one who had his female servants bring him women to ritualistically kill because he believed that doing so would give him magic powers, or some crazy shit like that.

See, Holmes on the other hand would make a good Batman villain because of his hotel.

Yes, but hed be a stationary villain, only regulated to his hotel. A graphic child eater with victorian clothing would make for a cool villain.

>Yes, but hed be a stationary villain, only regulated to his hotel.

Works just fine for an one time villain. You just would have to figure out some minor gimmick or trait if you wanted him to bring him back. Something that would make him a bit iconic. After that, he can escape Arkham and stars killing people by posing as a doorman at a fancy hotel or rundown hourly motel that hookers use, and he his m.o. would be to murder the guests just as they are meant to check out, etc. Another direction would be that he's the guy who specialized in building death traps to villains after his initial arrest.

There's clearly a mileage from this guy if you use him sparingly and get a bit creative.

Perhaps he could covertly set up multiple "murder castles" across the city, harnessing Gotham's already obviously diabolical nature as a weapon. Entire blocks of death traps, that sort of thing.

>being so american
>you see children, you see food

Isn't he the guy who decided to become a career criminal because he couldn't get a social security number without a home address and he couldn't get a home address without a social security number?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yo8BREgD0

But generic but Jack the Ripper?

>no one knew his true identity
>if there is a set of murders it could be played off that there are several suspects
>not one can be identified
>if he ever does get caught, he dies
>twist is that murders keep happening

He could be a villain with no true identity. It could be multiple people or just one guy.

DR. CH@OS and the REALM OF CH@OS

But generic but Jack the Ripper?

>no one knew his true identity
>if there is a set of murders it could be played off that there are several suspects
>not one can be identified
>if he ever does get caught, he dies
>twist is that murders keep happening

He could be a villain with no true identity. It could be multiple people or just one guy.

I think it has already been actually done with Batman.

>He was born Charles Panzram in Minnesota... He ran away from home at the age of 14 and claimed to have been gang raped by a group of hobos.

>In his autobiography, Panzram wrote that he was "rage personified", and he would often rape men whom he robbed, not necessarily because he was homosexual, but because it was his method of dominating and humiliating people. He was noted for his great physical strength, which aided him in overpowering most men he encountered

In 1920, Panzram committed his first murders. He lured sailors in New York away from bars, got them drunk, raped and shot them and dumped their remains into the river. Panzram then went to Luanda, Angola, where he claims to have raped and killed an 11- or 12-year-old boy.

Back in America, Panzram claimed he shot a man dead for trying to rob him. He also asserted that he raped and killed two small boys, beating the former to death with a rock on July 18, 1922 in Salem, Massachusetts and strangling the latter later that year in New Haven, Connecticut. After his last arrest in 1928, he also claimed to have committed a murder while burglarizing homes between Baltimore and Washington, D.C. and a 1928 murder in Philadelphia. Three of these last five killings are confirmed. With the death of the Oregon prison warden, Panzram was involved in at least one murder, as an accessory before the fact, prior to 1920.

>Lesser gave Panzram some writing materials which the prisoner used to write his autobiography, detailing his crimes and his nihilistic philosophy:

> "In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry".

>When asked by the executioner if he had any last words, Panzram barked, "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill ten men while you're fooling around!"