Why would Poppy blow up an organization that had no idea she existed

Why would Poppy blow up an organization that had no idea she existed

COUNTRY ROADS

TAKE ME HOME

preemptive strike nigga.

Why would Poppy not just become even richer by selling the incredibly advanced robotics she was able to produce?

The details about the plot weren't really important; this movie was about low-key exposing stuff. It featured examples of monarch programming, plans for population control and pretty much the truth behind the war on drugs.
I was actually fairly impressed when I saw it.

jfc how much of Berry and Tatum's stuff got cut, they do literally nothing and then appear right at the end.

Why does Poppy think the President of the United States can change drug policy in every other country in the world?

>It featured examples of monarch programming, plans for population control
Glad I wasn't the only one that caught that.

Why did people call the original conservative?

Because it was practically a patriotic add for state services and military. Just like Attack the Block. Get those hard to reach kids to embrace responsibility and patriotism and become good tools.

Logically she knew that if she tried to pull her silly "murder most of the world" plan, the Kingsman would get up in her shit about it. So no more Kingsman.

How she didn't know about Statesman as well is beyond me though. They operated from the country she paid the most attention to and did not seem subtle at all. One of their signature weapons was a fucking lightsaber whip and they lived in a giant whiskey bottle.

Why did Roxy have to die in this one? I was expecting a great setup for Eggsy, Tequila and Roxy to have a romantic triangle type thing going on.

Why did Merlin have to die in such a cheap way? Like that made no sense at all. So many ways to avoid a cheap death like that, he could have died so much better if he had to die at all.

Why did Eggsy getting with Tilde suddenly quell all the hate the SJWs were spewing over he asking him to anal fuck her in the first one? She's a grown woman who can choose to fuck who she wants, and where she wants, why does her being in a relationship with him make it ok now?

Why did they show Galahad alive in the trailers? What a mistake that was.

What the fuck was with all the Elton John shit? Waaaaaay too much of it.

Why do you assume Poppy didn't know about the Kingsmen? Her right hand man was a former trainee who got dropped for selling them out already

all Kingsmen movies will be subtle redpills.

>Get those hard to reach kids to embrace responsibility and patriotism and become good tools.
Better to stick it to the man by being a useless sack of shit.

>It featured examples of monarch programming
Yes, those butterflies really fucked me up desu

>Counterculture is useless

>being on welfare is counterculture
Responsibility and a sense of propriety is counter-cultural these days.

She probably only knew about the Kingsman because her best man applied to join them.

>projecting this hard

Projecting what? This post makes no sense.

Fucking hell, the dialogue was pure cringe in some parts.

>
You implied that responsibility and 'a sense of propriety' wasn't to be found in statist cultural doctrine.
You projected your personal idea and definition of what these things are onto the rest of the world.

>You implied
No, you read a bunch of shit into what I said that I didn't say. What I noted was that 'buttoned down', 'well mannered', and 'respectable' are a rarity these days, making more a more conservative nature counter-cultural by definition of it not being culturally dominant.

*tips fedora*

>Responsibility and a sense of propriety is counter-cultural these days
>What I noted was that 'buttoned down', 'well mannered', and 'respectable' are a rarity these days, making more a more conservative nature counter-cultural by definition of it not being culturally dominant.
These are not the same things. I suggest you learn to articulate yourself.

I'm pretty sure Vaughn made this movie to JUST this becoming a franchise.
Otherwise Vaughn should never, ever handle a sequel to anything.

>Eggsy, Tequila and Roxy to have a romantic triangle type thing going on.
Theres literally nothing on the first movie that even points at Roxy feeling anything for Eggsy but friendship and vice-versa.
It was one of the most 'fresh' things on the original.
You fags need to stop watching animu.

Yes they are, buttoned-down, well mannered and respectable being proprieties.
I suggest you learn English.

Nice bespoke suit!