Screen Junkies

>over a week since their last video upload

Are they gonna be okay?

only one that doesnt look or act like a complete fag is Dan Murrell

>""""""""screen""""""""""" junkies
>all they review is capeshit and starshit
what did they mean by this?

they're too busy trying to rape nerd girls!

How much did they pay Sasha not to post the screenshots and who was the guy being sleazy in them, because it was someone other than Andy.

Anyone feel bad for the fat fuck? Hes no doubt an incel that never got any girls, and literally his only chance to get them is being sleazy, and yet society instantly destroys his life for plating the only method possible for the hand he was given

>feeling bad for a fat beta
Should've hit the gym and grown a spine. Nerd bitches would be throwing themselves at him.

it's a normie channel to the max, they'll never go beyond flicks and movies

>Should've hit the gym
Nice meme. This only works if youre either tall or handsome to begin with. Pick one. Was he either?

>rogan fag

makes sense.

i know 3 and 4 are jews but what of the others?

Dan needs to take over the channel.

Eh Joe Starr has his moments.

>Hes no doubt an incel that never got any girls
isn't he married?

I can only recall a handful of females on movie fights or SJ that weren't complete SJW cunts.

This bitch is not one of them.

He was married with a kid.

That's even worse.

he doesn't look short and it doesn't look like his face is the worst. who knows what the gym could do to him

Is stuckmann on sj now? I dropped them as soon as they made some app to squeeze money out of fans

I hope so. I unironically liked their content. I listen to movie fights while I work, and I liked Andy on it.
T-mobile sponsors them so I hope they don't pull out.

>his only works if youre either tall or handsome to begin with
Spoken like a fat fuck swimming in his own fat filth.

They literally work for Paramount

>T-mobile sponsors them
Not anymore I bet.

Is Defy Media owned by Paramount?

Yeah, he just acts like a closeted fag

>Alex Jones is a Chinese spy

He married a kid? Disgusting.

No, guys like him have super-indulgent mothers. Classic fat kid. So they see women as the source of fulfillment for all their appetites and they have no shame in hustling for what they want. Using any temperament or emotional manipulation that gets them there.

I'm 6'4" and lift. I've been doing this for a while, if youre ugly or short lifting doesnt do wonders.

Cinefix and GBF are the only good youtube movie channels

It makes you fuckable to bitches.

Sure, kind of, you have to be in roid monkey mode to compensate, but doing things exclusively for women is sad in its own.

Wait Chris is part of SJ?

You should be doing it for yourself. Also confidence and playing to your strengths is still key.