Why is everyone dressing so sexual in this season of The Flash?

I'm a good Christian family man and now I can't even watch this smart superhero show without thinking about this caramel woman's sweet nether regions!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's showing way too much leg in this outfit, this is a family show

hella diverse

delete this shitty thread.

>coloreds complain about not enough representation of their race's actors in media
>>nu/pol/ response "heh then make yer own fuckin movies and shows, niggers"

>whites complain about not enough whites in media
>>REEEEE THESE STUDIOS AND EXECUTIVES NEED TO CATER TO MY DEMANDS AND TAILOR THEIR MEDIA TO MATCH

Why don't you make your own show, user? Use some of that high IQ and high income. I'm sure you can get William Hyde Pierce and David Duke and Sam Hyde to bankroll it, just tell Sammy Boy to cash out his bitcoin fortune

problem is shity acting and retards that are writing this shit last 2 episodes were beyond retarded

What did he mean by this?

these people just like to complain about minorities to fill the void in their lives

these are the same people that literally complain that there are too many black actors in Black Panther

>it's a, 4channers crack Harvey Weinstein jokes and hurl slurs around while ironically not recognizing how pervasive the rape culture's effect on them has been ,episode
She's wearing a tank top, you fucking sperg.

they noticed people stopped watching the show because its fucking stupid so they got more desperate

Season 1 was so great, one of the best origin/beginnings capeshit stories. It just went to shit after.

Candice is sexy as fuck tho, hope she does some movies soon and maybe have a leak or too.

Because it's a relationship dram first and a super hero show second.

She is annoying as fuck, also what the fuck is it with the whole "WE" ate Flash.
Correct me if wrong but just because Barry is balls deep in her does not make it we, it's The Flash and he (singular) is supported by Team Flash.

*are not ate

>you are not the flash
>we are the flash

DROPPED

pffff you call this sexual?
if this was an anime this brown waifu would have been in a bikini by episode 5

>the female lead is acting like a dumb bitch for no reason

sounds like a CW show alright

The Flash Beach Party OVA when?

>I’m a good Christian family man
No you’re not

Exactly what he said. Are you illiterate, you ESL shitskin 3rd worlder?

>better looking suit
>kid flash isn't being an edgelord anymore
>barry got a power boost in the speedforce and isn't jobbing to nobodies every episode

this season has been far better than s3 so far

They are literally making another Felicity.

CW never learns

think that webm just gave me aneurysm

The new hairdo or hairstyle that Wally has in this new season, that shit is just wrong, yo.

>iris
>woman

pick 1

>pick 1

what are you, gay?

is this real?

Sexual? That's not sexual. Making it mandatory for all the hot women to be nudists is sexual.

Episode that just aired, yes.

Eh I'll give that one to her since they're getting married and she's frequently used as bait for him.

Gib caramel gf plos

Why he needs to dump her ass.

why? that's pretty good for tv

I'd like to dump it* in Caitlin's ass.

*cum

Do you have moar for science

I still can't get over them basing a whole season on the idea that we would care if Iris was killed. I mean she's so terrible they had to remove Patty from the show because she had a much better chemistry with Barry

I know worst part though was losing booty spivot, even with her man face a better waifu for Barry.
I just can't get over how bad the actress playing Iris is., whenever she asks for the room and orders everyone else out, just once someone needs to tell her to stfu.

>slinky neck

Maybe they should have used the second shovel load of makeup on her neck to hide those fat rolls instead of using it on her face.

damn
how racist against asian drivers

>1 tool to disassemble an entire car

I wish it was like this in the real world.

>able to disassemble a car piece by piece in a matter of milliseconds, implying that on top of superspeed he also has incredible strength.
>not able to just slow the car down or move the entire car out of the way, instead goes for the least practical way.

didn't know the flash also had super retardation

>Krager starting a worstgirl thread

Negro you're never going to make her better than the other women.

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

Personally, I'd just open the door and take the guy out. What do I know about tv show writing?

Kaitlyn in that bar woo

Caitlyn looks like a fish and the other one has a man-face

Iris is a 10/10

lmao just like the comics

why didnt he take the asian guy out of the car?

Did he get q new costume yet?

His car was hacked and the doors were locked

but yeah...he could...have just...taken off...the door

>His car was hacked and the doors were locked
ah ok, that's an acceptable explanation for a cw superhero show

Why isn't Phillips II more popular?

He got it in the first episode you stupid fuck

Wait is patty back this season? she was best girl by fucking miles

How stupid are you? It's from the first season dumb fuck. I can't believe I watch this show with morons like you.

i love you Chris Pratt.

And you get all your shit flipped out when someone says that capeshit is only for children

What the fuck they ate the Flash? Fucking Snyder is probably behind this.

>a cast image with no hint as to when it was taken save for the fact that shantel appeared in that season
>possibility of her being back means more cast pictures would be taken

fuck off dipshit

>simple reverse image search shows the pic is from 2015
>instead of finding out in 5 seconds the answer show everybody in the thread how stupid and quick to assumptions you are

Fucking idiot

The acting and plot are so bad that they have to attract viewers by making their c rated - unattractive actors dress in skimpy clothing. The absolute pathetic state of DC

>Family man
>Everyone is fucking outside of their race

>Everyone is fucking outside of their race

and meanwhile you're fucking no one

Hot black girls are literally the best. If you could somehow find one with pink nipples that would be top of the line.

>Barry chose Iris over this

Caitliin is for Cisco

Is she the cunt from Bones?

probably because the show is trash. there was a time when i used to look forward to each new episode of arrow and the flash. but i have lost all interest over the past two years. they've always been bad but they're unwatchable now.

rarely seen a less attractive actress

you're either retarded or gay

>someone is gay if they're not into bestiality with an ugly animal

uh huh
tell me more

>h-heh, am i cool yet, Sup Forums?

then it's decided. you're a retard.

>you're either retarded or gay
why not both?

but on a serious note:
she just looks so plain and in that webm the dress just looks really unattractive, thats all

I'm from east euro, the average 5/10 woman here is 9/10 for american standards, why would I care for some niggress?

>the average 5/10 woman here is 9/10 for american standards

this is what eurotrash actually believes, lol

maybe if i call black people monkeys Sup Forums will finally think slavs are white

Why is she culturally appropriating white people hair? I'm calling the ADL.

CARAMEL WOMAN MEME

>women that looks like that
>having any idea what is on the whiteboard

----> Toilet ----> Medical Waste Disposal Unit ---> Reddit.