youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=qku4PRws6Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=bKdeqeP7VU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BIRTH CONTROL

MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT
MAJOR LEAGUE SWAGOUT

Didn't Filthyfrank completely plagiarize this skit?

The one where he went on Tim's show and sperged out about his shitty show getting canned.

Legitimately the only funny thing he's done.

>Didn't Filthyfrank completely plagiarize this skit?
Got a link?

10 years? 40 years? 200 years? How about I'm doin' none of 'em.

too bad the dude co-opts unfunny frog meme shit now because he wants to empower the far right

mr shit king shit pussy

sh-show me that hole

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA

Legitimately the only funny thing he's done? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Real best skit

early...and often

UNFUNNY

To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to appreciate Schmuley Hoidelstein's work. For example, his catchphrase "ey yo I luh deez goobahs" is a cryptic reference to Julius Evola's magnum opus work, Ride the Tiger. I'm sitting back and having a hearty laugh at the expense of all those addlepatted simpletons trying to wrap their minds around Sammael Al-Haid's rapier wit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qku4PRws6Sg

jesus he fucked with her as much as she did with him

AYO TREX come help me swag this kid up

The best Sam Hyde skit was him begging Tim to bring his show back and MUH HEALTHCARE.

Yeah and he made it like 20 mins long

youtube.com/watch?v=bKdeqeP7VU0

alright you fucking dumb idiot

AHAHAHAHA! HE SAID DAVID DUKE! HE'S MY HERO! HE SHILLS FOR MUSLIMS!

XDDDD!!! SO EDGY

How is this a blatant ripoff? Seems like Frank was satirizing the whole "DUDE pimp my ride LMAO" subculture while Sam was satirizing the whole "DUDE you gotta escalate kino and peacock your shit brah" pua subculture

is nobody allowed to do anything anymore if Sam did something similar, or else they face the aut-right tism brigade?

No way. Too unfunny.

Where's the ramp? What are your parents doing?

oh shiit wah wahh?? youre micromachines robby

FOINEST SWEATPANTS

It was shit. Just like the whole show. Just like his shitty Youtube videos.

THAT YOU CAN BUY AT THE MALL
AT THE BLACK PEOPLE MALL

t. AS shill

>HE SHILLS FOR MUSLIMS!
how so?

>t. 16 year old dick rider
Hyde is not funny. MDE WP was garbage and the skits were so fucking terrible and boring, I wouldn't have even let them air

t. AS shill

ho ho

The best skits are the ones where you can see the true Sam under all those layers of irony.

I liked the fresh tap sketch. maybe it's a testosterone thing.

gorilla dick daddy

david duke cries about muh palestine every other day

Lol it says free hugs on the back of robbies wheel chair

>aut-right tism brigade
Wew. Filthy frank fans really are some of the least self-aware autists out there.