Can we have a stand up comedy thread...

can we have a stand up comedy thread? post your favorite bits and sets from the professional funny men and women of the world. truly tortured souls and prolific geniuses.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TLDZyUlV8Ww

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvnpI3atZ4k
youtube.com/watch?v=B5Wo1ubuzAE
youtube.com/watch?v=YmzKmTIe_m4
youtube.com/watch?v=nAhGxnb8Bz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that Nia or a friend of hers? i really can't tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=YvnpI3atZ4k
I AM LIKE A REAL LIFE GI JOE

youtube.com/watch?v=B5Wo1ubuzAE

it's Nia and the father of Bill's kid.

jesus christ, bill...

youtube.com/watch?v=YmzKmTIe_m4

Comfiest special of all time. Goes best with vodka and cigarettes. Call me a Redditor or an edgelord or whatever, but he seems like he's on top of his game in this one.

Unironically this, my reddit-tier friends don’t find him funny at all so that feels validating

>comedian comes out on stage with a beer and a cigarette

>comedian comes on stage with a puppet that has a beer and a cigarette
kino

>comedian comes out on stage with a puppet, beer, cigarette and an acoustic guitar

>stanhope
>ron white
>jeffries

Name 1 other

>female comic is semi-fuckable, mousey and has a detached monotone delivery

>tranny shit on my chest! I hope they kill themself with a shotgun! AIDS AIDS AIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=nAhGxnb8Bz0

Norton is a really good example of humor not translating to stage. He's obviously really funny in conversation and he's a pretty quick reactionary spitballer, but that's providing that he's got someone to riff and banter with. Put him by himself, and it just doesn't work. Maybe he'd be better if he did nothing but crowd work, though that would get old really fast.

he's not always funny conversationally. he's only funny with certain people. if he's not talking with one of the tough crowd comics or anthony, he morphs into a ponderous boring old sissy. norton can potentially be hilarious but he needs the right people around him.

based

QUAD SBARRO?

>Tom Myers
Is this a stealth Cumtown thread?

sure