Wolverine vs Sabretooth

Lets settle this lads

>no prep time
>no katana

Settle what exactly

>sniktbub with no plot armor will always lose to sabertooth

you can't prove me wrong

It has always been Sabretooth in that scenario, m8. Wolvie needs an edge on him to beat him.

Who would win, silly.

Which, by the way, would be Sabretooth

FACT

Sabretooth never fought Wolverine with intention to kill, while Wolverine always had to go past his limits to beat Sabretooth

Here's a question - we've got Laura running around as Wolverine now and had Daiken earlier. Has there been anyone other than Victor using the "Sabertooth" name?

Obligatory. This doesn't really prove who would win. But it's still obligatory.

>Laura gets in an absolutely no-holds-barred, knock-down, sweaty, bloody, clothes-ruining, to-the-limit fight with a handsome young female Sabretooth
I like the way you think, user.

I dont think so, Sabretooth always has the same loop, hes bad, then hes good, then hes bad again.

the closest weve ever got was Wild Child.

also anons, Does Sabretooth have a stronger heealing factor with or without adamantum?

>that fucking jetpack

Actually everytime Wolverine loses to Sabretooth it's because of plot.

Oh shit, a Sabertooth thread.
What's he doing now a days?

>I_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg

Romancing Monica and slowly becoming a villain again because the inversion from SIXIS is wearing off.

Super Hero Squad had the ugliest art style and shitty humor to match it

Like really, they tried to go for a chibi thing, but instead made the characters look like actual midgets, and sorry to say but real midgets are just gross to look at

How could Sabretooth ever beat Wolverine?
>Worse healing factor
>No adamantium claws
>No adamantium skeleton
>Less experience

>it's because of plot
Everything happens because of plot, idiot.

They don't fight, they just repeatedly growl at each other.

does any other hero have the same amount of power fluctuations as wolverine? his regeneration has been shown from mere seconds to full on days.

that's ignoring his strength spikes and fighting ability.

or do they just chalk it up to him going feral?

also sabertooth > wolverine.
Sabertooth accepts who he is and that's much better than muh jeannnn.

>Worse healing factor
I thought Creed had better healing due to the lack of the next two items listed.
>Less experience
How so?

I think Logan's been alive far longer but Creed's still got most, if not all, of his memories intact, I'd say he's got more experience.

Big sniktbub fan here.
Sabretooth takes it 8 out of 10 times. In fact, every year on Wolvie's birthday Sabretooth shows up just to kick his shit in.

It makes Logan's victories against Creed all the more worthwhile to read about when it's an uphill battle that he doesn't have a chance to win.

>In fact, every year on Wolvie's birthday Sabretooth shows up just to kick his shit in.

There's no prep-time either. Creed just finds out where Logan is going, makes some fucking Wile E. Coyote trap and gets Snikt-Bub almost all the time. I think the only time Creed has ever "Lost" was when Spider-Man decided to hang out with Logan for his Birthday and they kicked his ass when he tried it.

>That fukken jetpack

Every single time, man

Do we know why his Inversion lasted so much longer than Iron Man's, or if Havok is STILL inverted? Like seriously, what the fuck ever happened with him and Wasp? Wasp just started showing up again

>>No adamantium skeleton
Yes he does.