Endtown 16.1.2017

Our heroine arrives?

And fuck the new gocomics site

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IoTGVeqwjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The wolf needs to be free. Pranking someone doesn't justify assault and imprisonment.

>new giraffe waifu
>She never appears again
>people throws a fit
>Poppy opossum 2.0

also, unf! Dottie is a CUTE!

>And fuck the new gocomics site

given the res of the file and the lack of patreon link and gmail... i take it you took a screenshot and cropped it?.

>Giraffe
Good know the newspaper has its sights set high

If this giraffe comes back, i hope she keeps looking straight forward because that profile does not suit how cute she is looking at you

Poppyfags build their own graves.

The real question is, what ethnicity was the giraffe when human?

I wanna guess Asian, from her haircut.

>Chase and imply you'll capture and eat a pig person
>Get arrested
>Just a prank bro!

>Point a toy gun with the orange cap removed at a police officer
>Get shot
>Just a prank bro!

At some point personal responsibility comes into it. It's illegal to shout "FIRE!" in the cinema as a prank, it should be illegal to imply threat of harm and death as a prank in this situation too.

>my editorials are giving me a bit of a rep

is she defending predators?, makes me wonder if some predators are actually getting bad rep because of Jacob's mutant supremacy bs and the recent disappearances.

>Walt..Again
>Again

So is Walt now a vigilante who's doing more harm than good...

> Chase and imply you'll capture and eat a pig person

Except that no, that's something you created from those missing posters. Nowhere they said they were gonna eat her.

You ought to be a defense lawyer!

No, just someone who opposes police brutality.

Besides, is Walt even police to be able to arrest people?

The time is too much I agree but do you not think they were doing anything wrong?

She was clearly fearing for her safety.

the pigs are missing. She had every reason to assume that no good thing happened to them.

Also, they are fucking wolf-men. You trust strangers implicitly without assessing their appearance? Good on you for your lack of bigotry.

Yeah, so she was right to pepper-spray them.

But the correct thing is: A) Walt couldn't have hit them and B) he should have called an authority to put then in questioning, not throw them in jail.

> She had every reason to assume that no good thing happened to them.

Which doesn't justify putting them in jail.

> Also, they are fucking wolf-men. You trust strangers implicitly without assessing their appearance?

Racial profiling is frowned.

Okay fair enough, I apologize for getting the wrong impression.

I thought you were saying they did nothing wrong and were completely fine in harassing her. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

we don;t know what the self-defence laws are in Endtown, but going by what we have seen by way of general attitude it's a bit libertarian.

Walt has also done this before, and he's not in prison.

>niggers invade the thread to push their BLM agenda

off to a good start.

>Which doesn't justify putting them in jail.
They assaulted her

They were helping by encouraging her exercise. If she hadn't gone out with the intention of running, it'd be different.

Because he was the mayor. Authority bullshit I would bet.

She tripped herself. There was no assault, at maximum you could try stalking/harassment.

go home Sup Forums

>Which doesn't justify putting them in jail.

They assaulted her with no provocation on her part. Anyone doing that deserves a punch to the fucking stomach at the very least.

>Racial profiling is frowned.

It should be, but those two were just assholes who happened to be wolf-men. Don't assault people, simple as.

> They assaulted her with no provocation on her part

You don't understand law.

> Anyone doing that deserves a punch to the fucking stomach at the very least.

You really don't understand law. Physical assault isn't allowed unless it's strictly necessary.

> It should be, but those two were just assholes who happened to be wolf-men.

You missed the point, whatever they species are is completely irrelevant. What if those eating the pigs are lion man? GG.

Giraffes are best waifu. Only reason why I watch Gym Partner

SHES IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, YOU SICKO.

It's not so much racial profiling as it is a general assessment. She's a three foot tall prey species, they are 5'10 and up predators. They are chasing her, yelling and screaming racial epithet analogies, late at night, during a period where many of her appearance have gone missing without a trace.

What's gonna happen to an arab in full traditional garb who screams ALLAU ACKBAR in a crowded mall anywhere in America right now, and claims it as a prank? Will it be racial profiling to run?

>Act threateningly
>Give chase
>Verbally harass including the use of threat "Pork chop" and racial epithets
>THEY WUZ GUD BOYZ THEY DINDU NUFFIN THEY WUZ GETTIN THEY LIFES ON TRACK

>They assaulted her with no provocation on her part.
They never even touched her, and were clearly about to help her up after she tripped.

She never gave any indication she was at all unhappy with the situation. If she truly feared for her life, why didn't she scream for help?

I bet there's a direct correlation between people who believe these wolves did nothing wrong and people who start "How do I get around iphone 7 password" and "What's the best way to break a bike-lock" threads.

>this Endtown racial and legal debate
I can't tell who's being serious or not anymore.

So the pig woman wasn't in legitimate fear of bodily harm by two individuals that were chasing her down, hollering epithets, and had her in a threatening position, and that wasn't assault?

Rayciss fuken pork scratchin runnin from an innocent man. jeez yall jus rayciss

youtube.com/watch?v=5IoTGVeqwjw

It would be racial profiling, yes. But the fact is that racial profiling isn't covered by law, you cannot use 'there wolves' as reason for apprehend.

> The act required for an assault must be overt. Although words alone are insufficient, they might create an assault when coupled with some action that indicates the ability to carry out the threat. A mere threat to harm is not an assault; however, a threat combined with a raised fist might be sufficient if it causes a reasonable apprehension of harm in the victim.Intent is an essential element of assault. In tort law, it can be specific intent—if the assailant intends to cause the apprehension of harmful or offensive contact in the victim—or general intent—if he or she intends to do the act that causes such apprehension. In addition, the intent element is satisfied if it is substantially certain, to a reasonable person, that the act will cause the result. A defendant who holds a gun to a victim's head possesses the requisite intent, since it is substantially certain that this act will produce an apprehension in the victim. In all cases, intent to kill or harm is irrelevant.

How does the act of running after someone create assault? They didn't raise fists nor formed punches, nor signed kicks or anything of that type.

As I said before, the closest you could appeal is harassment.

At least she has a face.

Which officially makes Endtown superior.

>you cannot use 'there wolves' as reason for apprehend.

Nobody is tho. The pretense was they were standing over a woman on the ground who was clearly in distress for her life, screaming at her.

Idk Poppy anthros actually have the amount of tits they're supposed to.
So that's like 3x the cleavage on most of the characters.

That was just to point out why it's relevant to use their races to make a case.

Standing near someone without doing a threatening physical action isn't still enough pretense to summary imprisonment.

As far as Walt could tell.

Awesome, but impractical. Try living an active life with 3 rows of tits.

>comic shows one case of carnivores going crazy and trying to eat another person
>new pages show that many pigs have gone missing
>see a pig running for her life with two canines running after her, shouting shit

>not threatening at all

Not all trucks!

>Not all trucks!

I would if I could afford the surgeries,
Also if I thought as a 30 year old man I could pull off 3 sets of tits.
I don't think I got the build for it.

If the other rows get progressively smaller than the others, or are only small bumps with nipples if not producing milk then they would not be that impractical.

> racial profilling
> irrelevant
> running for someone doesn't constitute assault, nor does saying shit

As I said, the close you can go is harassment. There was no assault, so violence was unwarranted.

People like this are why a guy can get his head cut off in broad daylight and nobody do a thing about it.

Rough day?

Nipples are mostly fine, but that's not what the fetishists want.

but I do

No one caters to teat lovels

>act like jackasses
>surprised people assume the worst
>WOOOOOW how was I supposed to know I'd end up in jail, stupid bugged law mechanics

Preds, not even once.

>How does the act of running after someone create assault?
>if the assailant intends to cause the apprehension of harmful or offensive contact in the victim
>intends to cause the apprehension of harmful or offensive contact
>pig woman clearly ignores a catcall made by one of the assailants
>"let's give her what she wants'
>they give chase

Two assholes screaming racial epithets, pig-calling, and approaching her while she very fucking clearly is afraid of their advances and calling her 'porkchop' when she's in a compromising position? She wouldn't know what to think when her chasers are bending down to her, there was no "just kidding, lady" with them walking away after she had tripped, she had no reason to think she wasn't going to get eaten or at least raped by that point.

If they simply made a lewd comment when she was running, that'd be harassment, that turned into assault with everything they did afterwards.

> not even a cop
> hits people
> put people in jail without a trial
> without even establishing proper charges or questioning

But user, you are talking from her perspective. You seem to miss that words alone are not sufficient, there needs to be an action. And that needs to be a threatening action that causes physical harm. Running over someone and arching are not those. If they lunged at her or raised fists, you would have a point. But the act of chasing and then talking doesn't.

>causes physical harm.

>Running over someone

Giving chase is a physical threat

Typo, I meant 'after'.

This is Neathery we're talking about. If fans react to her she'll be Wally's new girlfriend.

Depends on the race of who's being chased and who's chasing.

They are not in jail. They are in holding cell.

Ask Aaron what kind of legal system Endtown has. They might aswell have copied the Japanese system where they extend your time in the cell until you admit the crime.

>But user, you are talking from her perspective.

>"Hey, baby, where you going?"
>ignores shithead
>gets chased afterwards

How the fuck else would anyone interpret that as a threatening action?

>You seem to miss that words alone are not sufficient, there needs to be an action.

There was, there was the entire chase and pig-calling while pig-woman was being chased down, and the fact that they continued their unwanted advance by bending down to her still spitting out epithets. Any outside observer would not unreasonably assume that she's about to get gangraped or murdered considering the circumstances.

>And that needs to be a threatening action that causes physical harm.

The entire chase sequence.

>Running over someone and arching are not those.

After the chase, two assailants that have shown to be nothing but aggressive in their unwanted approach, why would anyone assume that their intent is not to harm?

>If they lunged at her or raised fists, you would have a point.

Doesn't require raised fists, and they didn't lunge at her so much as chase her down and give her no reason to assume they wouldn't harm her if they caught her.

>But the act of chasing and then talking doesn't.

Yes, it does, every single one of their actions indicated that they intended to carry out a threat, there was a reasonable intent of harm against the pig-woman. They don't have to literally raise fists to indicate that intent.

Maybe they've got citizen's arrest?

How the fuck else would anyone not interpret that as a threatening action?*

> They are not in jail. They are in holding cell.

You cannot restrict people freedom without formally charging them first.

Only cucked countries like Britain dont have it.

Racism is against the rules buddy. Take it to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Chasing and words by itself aren't enough to constitute assault. There needs to be a clear show that the intent is physical violence. And nowhere in their slurs they indicated they were going to hurt her, nor did they take an action could result in her hurting.

You can feel threatened by someone standing in your way for example. That doesn't mean it's actually assault.

Dude this is the apocalypse.
This shit is Old West rules at best you can hope for.

To be surprised he throws someone he catches in the act straight into a holding cell is like being surprised John Wayne does it in a movie.

>Predator Internet Defense Force going full damage control mode

>You cannot restrict people freedom without formally charging them first.
Not even joking, here, but it's a clear case of disturbance of the public order.
You can add to it threat of assault on a person.

Plus, you can be hold in cell for 24 hours.

>> not even a cop
>> hits people
You know, assistance to endangered people is a thing, right?

At least we know that with Dottie on the case, Walt and pig lady will face justice.

That would be an argument if they didn't have a clear police station.

> disturbance of public order
> two people talking to one

Nope.

Also to hold someone for 24 hours before charging you need to be law enforcement.

You know that claiming assistance to endangered requires you to prove that there was a clear danger plus that it needed force to stop said danger. Good luck with that.

A police station who was barely fit to handle getting a cat out a tree in the old days.
Why assume they're reliable now?

They weren't receiving calls because the rats were the ones receiving them.

>> two people talking to one
Chasing someone while insulting them is not "talking".
>You know that claiming assistance to endangered requires you to prove that there was a clear danger
No, it requires to prove there was apparent threat.

>Also to hold someone for 24 hours before charging you need to be law enforcement.
It's law enforcement who locked them up. Walt simply brought them to the post. after that, it was their call.

Eye in the sky, without having to spend money on a helicopter

you realize how horrible it would be if someone was getting chased down in real danger and nobody lifted a finger to do anything because they aren't cops, right?

I have to wonder if these various Dudes and Ladies from the Internet would be as cool and collected if this stuff was happening to them.

>Well, just because he *said* he's going to slit my throat with a knife doesn't mean he's *going* to. Let's see how it pans out.
>...
>Huh, turns out he slit my throat with a knife. O oh well, hindsight's 20/20.

He didn't need to hit them. The correct thing would be to warn you are calling the police.

>He didn't need to hit them.
They were laughing their ass of while she was lying on the ground. Then, she defend herself, meaning that if they actually meant business, they would have reacted worst.

He didn't knew if they were dangerous or not and thus took the safe road of taking them down while they were confused.

>338 KB, 888x890
Why not just post the actual image?

user didn't know how to rip the thing from gocomics, obviously...

not everyone knows how to get into the page's source.

First, you don't justify force by 'safe route'. You use force when you have certainty of no other way.

Second, even so he didn't need to punch him. He could have easily hold them, exactly as he did before the punch.

Not, OP, but it require some little tricks to actually get the image. He most likely simply screencaped it.

>First, you don't justify force by 'safe route'.
You justify force by the imminence of an apparent threat, which is clearly the case, here.

>Second, even so he didn't need to punch him. He could have easily hold them, exactly as he did before the punch.
He was only able to hold them because they were out.

Again Punch was the safer option. He had no way to tellif they were serious or not.

This is why phoneposting should be banned.

I don't post from a phone, but English isn't my native language.

More like

>Run around the park with a toy gun without cap
>Cop pulls up right next to kid and can't even get out the door without hitting him
>Barely mumbles drop the gun
>Shoot kid in less than 2 min
>Get painted as war hero despite long history of fuck ups
>ignore fact if it was a real gun the passenger would be dead with those real tactics

At some point we got to stop sucking the dicks of the cops.

She was probably 4'10" Asian lady before her mutation. Now she has learned to hate doorways with a passion.

Aaron is probably trying to avoid creating more waifus from incidental characters. The pig lady wasn't conventionally attractive either.

There was no apparent threat before they started doing something against her. When Walt came they were only standing and saying things.

Also a bear of Walt size could easily have done so. Walt is canonly pretty strong.

Punch wasn't the 'safe option'. Walt just wanted to punch someone because in his mind 'they deserved it', ergo police brutality.

>The pig lady wasn't conventionally attractive either.

>pig waifu not cute

Fight me!

I was talking about OP, didn't even notice awkward English in either of those posts.