It ends in 6 hours, how about some final words?

It ends in 6 hours, how about some final words?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWL90wryyOw
twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/821050315352875008
mega.nz/#F!pwF2GbLL!85Rn6zCFixlSl335yYogtg
mega.nz/#F!wEQz2ZwI!IMa954uO_dNuLq76kc7yBg
mega.nz/#!zAYnDZhJ!eC2gFF4auH-U1l5KLNSPe7D8wwLu9e5vYVMUpZynpCo
bentonconnor.tumblr.com/post/155953039107/the-last-ever-regular-show-episode-i-ever-worked
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1012221600017771_3500kbps_1280x720.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank fucking God that it will finally end.

Good riddance.

Trucker Hall of Fame was my favorite episode

TEEN TITANS GO IS MY FAVORITE SHOW! XD

It's something unconstitutional but in the end it's white I hope you had the lynch of your life

Something just doesn't feel right

i really hope it doesn't have a loop ending

I never watched a single episode and I am proud of this fact.

*plays photograph by Nickel Back*

What's a loop ending?

youtube.com/watch?v=gWL90wryyOw

An ending that starts at the first episode I think

Can't. JG said the finale would let us say goodbye to all the characters and give closure.

There's no way they'd do the ultimate status quo now. Maybe before Season 4.

They've already set up too many things, like where Mordecai wants to go from the Park, will Rigby go to college, will Benson get back in a band (Mordecai and the Rigbys?) or at least find another job or retire, will Skips go back to being lonely or does he have a direction? He's been at the park since 1800, I don't think the park would be the same without the rest of the crew (in fact it could close) and he would have no one.

Everyone's going somewhere. Muscle Man and Starla might honeymoon or something but their character plots are over.

All that is suppose to be done in 15 mins? Plus ultimate pops battle? I think a looped ending is happening...and should....that way we can watch forever.

It's 40 minutes. Cheer Up Pops (11), Epic Final Battle Part 1 (11) and a half-hour Part 2 (which is listed as Parts 2 and 3 by production codes).

Shit show for furries and stoner millenials, good riddance.

>this show is only for 2 groups
I mean, if it was Steven Universe you'd be more inclined to that mindset, but with RS? You either like it or you don't, but don't think any of the people who like it are furries or stoner millenials.

The worst kind of ending. The end leads back to the beginning and makes the whole series an infinite loop

That sounds like the kind of ending where the creator thinks it's really clever but it's actually just kind of dumb.

Didn't deserve a final season.

Last half of the series was pretty crap overall.

Already a thread.

>> everyone likes reruns

That sense of they'll always be there is better achieved through the "just like any other episode except for only the vaguest sense of finality you'd have to know you were watching the last episode to pick up on" ending.
See King of the Hill and Everyone Loves Raymond.

Thank fuck, this disaster of a series is finally going to end.

Muscle Man did nothing wrong.

Isn't that what Simpsons creator said would happen or something? I remember something going around where since the characters don't age or whatever it'll end where watching Roasting on an open fire like you're just watching the episode after the series finale.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO WASTED POTENTIAL

Wasn't there a thread about pretty much the same thing the other day?

Glad I'm no way near alone.

So what do ppl think is gonna happen?

Pops will figure out a way not to fight?

That was the idea until the promo spoiled that they do indeed fight and get to the fisting part, but that Mordecai and Rigby were going to cheat.

For a commercial that only had 5 seconds of footage and the rest just clips from old episodes, it sure chose the wrong spot.

It should have ended a long time ago.

I think that most of this board can agree that it has been worse longer than it has been good.
All the faggots who claim that it is unfair that their 5+ year old show is ending is extremely pathetic.

>All the faggots who claim that it is unfair that their 5+ year old show is ending is extremely pathetic.
That was mainly around the time Mark Hamill mistakingly said it was cancelled, and people thought this final season just wasn't going to air. That misconception spread after that too with people thinking CN canned it in favor of something else or whatever. There's a lot of different mistakes. I'm sure there are some people who think it's unfair WHILE also knowing the truth, but I only see the misunderstanding variations on here.

Also you can still be sad a show you like is ending without thinking it's unfair that it is.

I can't wait for the smug people in this thread to see their favorite show end. You'll be doing the same thing when Stevie Galaxy and Finn and Jake die.

Both SU and AT are bloated aging messes that should end, what the fuck are you talking about?

This. Regular Show just stayed the same too long, the other 2 shows lost their way after their first few seasons. At least RS stayed true to itself up until the big finale thing.

It was so Random XD

Definitely a pioneer in absurdist random humor, without peer

Is it worth marathoning?

formula got old

removed swears

The new season? Some of it doesn't even matter in the long run I don't think.

I guess just do it. CN wouldn't because they think a 7 hour marathon of TTG is a good tribute to the show.

>trying to catch up
>still on season 3
Will I be able to catch up on Sup Forums's reaction in 2 months?

Just go to the archive of the finale thread whenever you're ready.

What is it with Sup Forums's hateboner for the show? You bitches used to be all over it, even liking Mordecai's love story. Did you guys just decide to hate it ironically (and unironically too) but then newfags hopped onto whatever other people were saying and thought Sup Forums hated it from the beginning? RS and AT were the biggest things on Sup Forums for years. Now you all act like you've avoided it since it premiered.

will rigby confess his buried gay homolust for mordecai at last?

Why the fuck is there nothing but TTGo on today?

At first people enjoyed it because it was pure randomness with no real depth, but then people stopped liking it when they realized it was pure randomness with no depth

This show deserves it. You go to long you get treated like the shit you are. The sooner you stop asking that question like you do in every thread about RS the sooner you'll be able to cry yourself to sleep you dumb bastard.

Did all the closet haters decide now was the best time to bust their loads or something? This thread is Sup Forums tier.

What was everyone's reaction to the episodes on Saturday? I grinned pretty hard when they went meta and called out Mordecai's bullshit.

No show deserves to be in the shadows of Teen Titans Go on it's deathbed. I wouldn't even wish it on Steven Universe.

They liked that it was meta, they liked that they "talked to the fans" about what they didn't like, Meet the Seer had the common reaction like what you said.

Kill 'Em With Kindness was just referred to as good or fine. It didn't have much going for it plot wise aside from getting Pops to realize he has to fight.

I was there and watched in the beginning, for a few seasons, then it seemed to disappear. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for the entire ride, and as dope as the sound track for the episodes are, it's time to lay Regular show to rest. Good night sweet prince.

Why sticky notes?

don't worry folks. I just barely caught up the newest episode, and man, I am going to miss it despite the shitstorms it caused.

This show is the very last cartoon ever to use real storyboards, like actual paper, and not digital. When they mess up or need to edit a storyboard, a sticky note is placed and the changed linework is added to make the fixed picture. Instead of somehow mixing it in with a storyboard panel, they just made it sticky notes and when they vanish, faint storyboard coloring and lines.

Mediocre show in all aspects. Managed to ruin the surreal mishap gimmick for me but I cant say I'm surprised it got this far

>The Seer: "I was always more of a CJ fan, myself."

Best taste.

twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/821050315352875008

Leaving out how he insists Epic is a good word, he seems to really have faith in how it turned out, and unlike Alex Hirsch, he's not amping everything up every hour of this month. Alex wouldn't shut the fuck up, JG has better things to do and doesn't even use his social media much.

>inb4 everyone gets a good end except Mordaci who will probably get kicked in the nuts.

>At least RS stayed true to itself up until the big finale thing
Same here. At least I can have regular show for the one last time before my college works completely hijack my life.

As unlikely as it is, I'm kind of hoping Lolliland is done entirely like a sketch just like the original short.

Indeed.

It was my favourite CN show. But now I won't miss it.

So much tryhard in this thread

Sup Forums randos trying to squeeze the last hate they can muster for a show they haven't watched in years to annoy the tiny handful of people who kept watching

In other words, predictable and boring response as usual

It's normally animated at the beginning of the episodes "Part 1" and "Part 2" but I can't say for the rest.

Does anyone have the leaked screenshot from the finale where it looks like Rigby is holding a box set of the series?

It didn't deserve to have such a terrible fate as it had.

Seriously, it's like CN really wants to get rid of everything not WB related.

It is. This is the one of the worst kind and uncreative ending to date.

It was a great show and helped CN out of the dark age. The show just overstayed its welcome since it was the same "rigby/morde screw something up and have to ask skips to help while MY MOM and YOURE FIRED are screamed into the background" every time. Also the god damn relationshit drama. Exit 9B should of been the end desu.

Would you say it's babbys first clever series finale story?

Here's some MEGAs for the show, still trying to get the seventh and eighth season.

Volumes 1-8 (seasons 1-5): mega.nz/#F!pwF2GbLL!85Rn6zCFixlSl335yYogtg

Season 6: mega.nz/#F!wEQz2ZwI!IMa954uO_dNuLq76kc7yBg

Movie: mega.nz/#!zAYnDZhJ!eC2gFF4auH-U1l5KLNSPe7D8wwLu9e5vYVMUpZynpCo

I understand your point of view but most of the episodic stories were still fun, like Saving Time for instance from Season 5. Take away the dumb relationshit stuff and the episodes are still good.

in my case, I have followed the show since season 2. Today, it is the day to say goodbye to the show that helped me out in my darkest time, aka, middle school.

>i really hope it doesn't have a loop ending

I even got to buy some of the comics. I know what im talking about.

I undertand your point but i didnt find the new episodes good, average at most. Or could i say regular?

I'm kind of hoping Lolliland has a gas station that has two people working at it who sound just like Mordecai and Benson.

I think doing a chosen one storyline for the last season was a mistake, but I suppose having an old man be the chosen one was kinda original.

Hell, you could say a show like this going into space was a "jumping the shark" moment all together. Because most of the episodes were the same formula as if they were back on earth.

It got stale so people stopped liking it. The stupid part is that now they pretend they never did

I think the people in this thread are newfags who have seen criticism before on the show and just assume it's another Steven Universe but under different circumstances.

I was there since the beginning(or so incredibly close enough to it that my mind thinks that), I've stuck through with it all this time and loved every moment of it. Tonight I'm going to, as IMMENSELY corny as it is, watch it in the same exact place I first watched the series at.

It has been a heck of a ride, time to see its final chapter.

Cartoon network finally makes a decent decision, won't be missed

TEAR JERKING CONCLUSION:
bentonconnor.tumblr.com/post/155953039107/the-last-ever-regular-show-episode-i-ever-worked

Oh god.

ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1012221600017771_3500kbps_1280x720.mp4

Good riddance.

>"When I look into the mirror I can only see what I've became, a hollow shell of my former series."

I mean, spoiler image it at least dude.

"you go home, and everything is Regular Show"
what did he mean by this

I still wanna eat one of those burgers

Even in death, may you be triumphant.

It was good outside of the wedding fiasco and throwing the more developed love interest under the bus for the sake of drama.

By that line (which is "regular again") alone I'm thinking we're going to get a bad/sorta bad end, or a downer one at least. They're playing this as if Pops wins and the show continues, if he and the park guys loose, the show is cancelled.

Now tell me what we're facing here right now.

My personal theories based on the leaks and stuff is this:
The guys get a way to go back and relive their old adventures, safe from Anti-Pops' wickedness and evil destruction, so they stay inside whatever they're in to "rerun" it all over again.

or

They win and at the end Bluray and the other formats give them their show on DVD and they watch their old adventures on the TV, which is what JG and crew thinks is sad.

>Pops loses
>Anti Pops blows up the universe in the flash
>series ends with Mordedcai and Rigby tearfully hugging each other as a white screen flashes over
>episode ends on white screen

are those dvds what the fuck have you spoiled for me

Is this the talkback thread? Kinda shitty and full of "glad it's dead!" faggot comments because the OP is setting itself up for it.

What happened to EIB

>EIB

Gone, hopefully forever.

There's a better thread here:

You got shit near the end but your last season was ok. All your time slots will be taken over by teen Titans going to shove it down your throat

I haven't watched since the end of last season, could I jump in for the finale or is there a bunch of plot?

EIBs been gone dude.

I'm the normal threadmaker since, I dunno, mid 2016 or so. I was thinking about making the thread an hour before the premiere. These threads are already working on getting halfway over presumably by the time the episode gets around. Figured a near fresh one would be better. Kinda thought a thread would be made this morning/dinner time and it'd get stickied so a bunch of other threads wouldn't be around like they are now.

The guys go to the Space Tree then leave after being told they're going to terraform planets but Anti-Pops shows up. They go from place to place following coordinates and meeting some of the resistance from Pops' past who is revealed to be a God sort of, and now we're just waiting for the battle with his evil brother. If it's a stalemate the universe resets for the 5000th time and if Pops looses, Anti Pops destroys the universe for good.

For a season long story there's not much to follow.