Do you miss this show?

Do you miss this show?

Also, did you cry at the finale?

No and no

Who is the fat guy? I think he has a crush on the teenage girl

sweet thumbnail dood

But if it wasn't for this show, we wouldn't have gotten Star vs the Forces of Evil, which Sup Forums happens to love

lil bit
no

it had a good end though, makes it hard to be upset when a show ends in a planed and appropriate fashion as opposed to "welp canceled now, here is a rushed sort of end or no end at all"

Kinda weird that Soos and Wendy look almost the same age.

Pretty nice image of the four main characters

Was Star inspired by GF?

I think you mean 6

Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, Soos, Grunkle Stan, and Mr. Coconut, who originally appeared in Total Drama Island

Nah

Star was inspired by Steven Universe.

I wouldn't call Wendy a main character

But she is hot!

I liked the show but I think it started to feel stale by the finale. The weirdest thing is that the Ken Ashcorp song makes me intensely nostalgic for something, it can't be the show cause I didn't even watch the second season till a month ago.

Her hat is probably the most interesting thing about her

next season when?

Show's over

I could be wrong, but I think its the creative teams behind them are linked.

I'm kinda disappointed that the majority of Posession/TF/stuff of that nature happened to male characters rather than female ones. Mabel only got a few, and Wendy pretty much got none at all.

Bump

The tale is told, the summer's done

And of course, Mr. Poopy Butthole

In memories the Pines still play
On a sunny summer's day

I miss it, and I did cry a little, but now that it's come and gone, in retrospect the final episodes feel rushed and some plot threads didn't get properly tied up (*cough* BLENDIN BLANDIN! *cough*)

This show died too soon

I agree

Nope.

I dont miss the show. I miss the cold nights getting /comfy/ with blankets and a hot drink where i would watch new episodes as they came out.
No i didn't cry