Rumor: WONDER WOMAN and JUSTICE LEAGUE Said To Be Disasters

In what appears to be the new and popular trend to bash the DCEU, a new rumor has hit the web stating that Wonder Woman and Justice League are both absolute disasters.

On a recent episode of the Schmoes Know podcast, a contributor named Sasha (who apparently had access to All Inside DC) recently talked about Wonder Woman and mentioned what she heard from a DC source. She also made it clear that she and the source were huge DC fans:

“I’m very disappointed in what I saw, and it seems like all the problems are the same problems. It’s discombobulated, it doesn’t have narrative flow. It’s just very disjointed.”

WB is finished. They should sell the rights back to Marvel.

When it comes to Batman and the Justice League, there was a rumor that The Batman was going to be delayed, and Batman-On-Film apparently has heard that Justice League is a mess:

“Perhaps Affleck knows that JUSTICE LEAGUE is going to suck (I’m hearing it’s a mess — I hope it’s not!) and is ready to bail on the DCEU before he gets GIGLY’ed (again) by it.”

I’m a pretty big Marvel fan, but you never really hear reports about the MCU coming out like this. It seems that people are being incredibly hard on The DCEU and basically just presuming it’s not any good before even watching it. I’ll admit that I didn’t watch BvS in the theater but when I watched it after it had been released to Home Video formats, I was waiting for the movie to be awful and it never happened.

While we’ll have to wait for both films to be released before making a rational opinion, it’d be great if fans would just give something a chance before condemning it entirely.

Also – even if you didn’t like Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, did it really deserve Razzie nominations? I mean, is it as bad as recent Adam Sandler films? Come on now.

>new and popular trend to bash the DCEU
>new
what is this 2014?

While this is most likely just the usual rumor being blown out of proportion, I honestly wouldnt be surprised if this ended up true. WB doesnt know what its doing or what it wants to be

>Also – even if you didn’t like Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, did it really deserve Razzie nominations?

yes your appeal to emotion will make me change my opinion of the film, good work.

Meanwhile, Ben Affleck's new movie was a major bomb, which may turn him into box office poison.

People just love shitting on DC movies now. It's become such a meme that the Razzies are infected by it.

of course they don't they haven't made anything good in a fucking decade and this year hopefully will be the year this piece of shit company finally dies

I mean LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Do we really need daily threads about the same rumor?

I honestly think the biggest problem facing WB is the editing. Like, the stuff looks really sloppy when playing. So many critics are pointing at the wrong thing because people have gotten so used to these terrible editing jobs. I tried watching some of a Transformers film on TV recently, and it is atrociously edited.

Editing is a lost art.

Least put people off letting him direct.

It wasted 3 hours of my time so yeah, it does. Also Adam Sandler knows hes shit, what he makes is for his circle of friends/a paycheck. BvS however was made by people thinking it was high art

STOP
LETTING
ZACK
SNYDER
DIRECT
MOVIES

Is anyone surprised?

>In what appears to be the new and popular trend to bash the DCEU
This.

Tell me about the scourge, Boco.

Its poor editing mixed with shit scripts.

>>>
> Boco !sCZ24qY6KY 01/16/17(Mon)20:26:14 No.89181014 ▶
>Meanwhile, Ben Affleck's new movie was a major bomb, which may turn him into box office poison.

I don't understand why people are suddenly shitting on Affleck so much. Looking at the reviews of the Accountant it was like people were projecting their BvS butthurt into just hating Affleck on principle.

>but you never really hear reports about the MCU coming out like this.

Because the MCU usually doesn't drop the ball this hard.

They hated the Accountant for implying that autistic people are potential sociopaths killers.

>discombobulated
Does that word even exist? And if it does, since when company warriors use it?

>Because the MCU knows who to bribe
Fixed.

Affleck was never their favorite actor.

The Razzies cast a really wide net this year, all categories have a lot of inductees, it's just there filling rank.

Scourge?

DCEU only dropped the ball with SS, which was terrible.

>implying that autistic people are potential sociopaths killers
But it's true.

any excuse to shit on DC and WB

should've picked the winning side then

Nah I think its more he's just not as good a director in the long run as Hollywood wants.

Hollywood wants another Director/Leader like Spielberg was for the 80s and 90s.

But everyone they've tapped for that mantle has ended up being a flash in the pan and burning out.

Yes, the scourge. Sup Forums told me that I should ask you.

Just ONCE I wish we could not drag the MCU into every DCEU argument.

Kek

>Because the MCU usually doesn't drop the ball this hard.

AoU

It had action, jokes and likable actors being cheeky.

In other news, Marvel Infinity War is going to be the best movie evar! Go and watch in imax! Go and watch it again and again, until it make gazillions in the box office

>Because the MCU knows who to bribe
Right, Marvel bribes the American and foreign public, which is why their movies keep selling enough tickets to pull in a billion dollars.

but I thought the whole point was that his own dad made him become a violent killer so that he wouldn't be bullied.

>usually

And "Age of Ultron" is still a more competently made movie than BvS or SS.

It's sad how both Lego Movies are the only things looking even remotely appealing out of this whole list.

>every year Marvel media will get more and more angry at the DCEU
>every year it will continue to make more and more money ensuring its continued existence
Keep it coming famualites

I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts.

>$1.5 billion
>dropping the ball

Its the exact same quality as the first Avengers, its just the novelty of seeing them assembled has worn off. That said, even the MCU's worst films are passable, not great, but enough to keep most happy.

>Because the MCU usually doesn't drop the ball this hard.

As long as you ignore turds like Thor 2, Age of Quiptron....

Because to be flat honest, he's not that good.

Only way he'll get an Best Actor Academy Award is torturing himself like DiCaprio

>I've been hearing these things, been hearing them all around the country, all around the world, and you wouldn't believe what I've heard, I hear it all the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day, and it is so true, it's so true and it's been said by a lot of people, really smart people, the smartest people you could ever meet, and believe me when I say this, they're all saying the same thing and it is just so amazing when you're told this, it really opens your eyes because of how amazingly accurate it is, so incredibly true, and all of the top experts in the world all agree on it, they all tell me the same thing:

>DCEU is a big, BIG fat mess, just a train wreck, and believe me it's SO true

how can you not bring up the best when talking about the worst?

It doesn't matter. It had an autistic spas killing people with his super autistic awareness.

It's like you don't know what the word "usually" means.

>age of quiptron
If you have to resort to changing the name of a movie in order to criticize it, maybe you're meming just a little too hard.

No, Marvel bribes the critics, and people who believe what they say (amazing, I know) go to watch the movies.

As well as
GotG
CW2
The THor movies
The Hulk movies
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange

It's funny that one of the problem with Age of Ultron was all the deleted scenes messing up the flow of the film. I'd say AoU is the closest to a DC film on that front.

>every year it will continue to make more and more money ensuring its continued existence
Age of Ultron made less than Avengers 1. Civil War made even less, and that was essentially Avengers 3.

We're approaching capeshit fatigue, senpaitachi. Soon all that will be left is Star Wars and then soon after, nothing at all.

I have no idea what that is.

First I thought the film was he was a studious accountant and that part of his "accounting" was he had to kill people to "balance books".

Then that Autism stuff was brought in...yea.

Can Multiversity save DCU?

There weren't that many deleted scenes that were valuable. It was mostly Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch stuff that was missed.

>Age of Ultron made less than Avengers 1.
THE AVENGERS is the golden ceiling for superhero movies. Only INFINITY WAR stands a real chance of reaching or surpassing it.

>Civil War made even less, and that was
essentially Avengers 3.

Not from a marketing standpoint.

I keep hearing this too. And it's a problem. It's a big problem. What we, what we're going to do is take a good look at the Snyder. We're going to be looking at a lot of different things. A lot of Tumblr are saying that and a lot of critics are saying that bad movies are happening out there. We're going to be looking at shilling and a lot of different things.

Because some autist always brings it up to deflect criticism/change the subject whenever we talk about what went fucking wrong with the DCEU as if its immune to be criticized on its own

>they haven't made anything good in a fucking decade

What is:
Inception
Pacific Rim
Her
Edge of Tomorrow
Mad Max Fury Road
Man from UNCLE
The Nice Guys

And that's just at the top of my head.

>turds
>massively successful and loved by everyone
enjoy your "kino" Sup Forums

That's right, the only potential autistic people have are to be shitposters on Sup Forums.

>critics drives people to theaters
Tell that to Michael Bay

I get it, you like DC better. But stop acting like the general public doesn't simply like Marvel better right now.

So is there any new information?
Or is this pretty much the same thread as the other day, and this bait is becoming a general.

Inception was trash. I'm okay with the rest of your list though.

trash and flops

>We're approaching capeshit fatigue, senpaitachi
AoU still made over a billion dollars.
So did Civil War.
Doctor Strange is over $650million.

There is no super hero fatigue. Stop this meme.

>Pacific Rim

Which they sabotaged in distribution so it wouldn't mess with Man of Steel.

>THE AVENGERS is the golden ceiling for superhero movies.
Aside from how wrong this statement is, what's with the caps lock, bud?

>Not from a marketing standpoint.
A movie that repeatedly showed trailers and promos featuring ALL of the Avengers isn't considered an Avengers movie to you? Sit your ass down.

>Doctor Strange is over $650million.

Sad.

Capeshit fatigue is a meme you should give up on.

You do realize the entire industry is failing regardless of how much money these flicks are making, yes?

>Doctor Strange is over $650million.
WHOOOOOAAAAAAA AMAZING. What happened in that movie again?

Reminder that Jurassic Park, a franchise that was totally dead for 14 years, came back and outgrossed all superhero media out of nowhere
>JW2 in development with Bayona
>Kong
>PR2
>My boy Godzilla
The age of creaturekino is upon us. Feige and Snyder better watch out

Like talking about Star Wars and Ghostbusters even though that doesn't make a lot of sense. Marvel I can at least understand because it's the main competition.

It was marketed as an Captain America sequel and a Iron Man Vs. Captain America film, you ass gobbler.

Post unique Evans

just because DC is shit and dying doesn't mean "capeshit fatigue" is real

you first

There was a ton of shit that messed with the flow of the film, such as Wanda and Pietro meeting Ultron felt strange, how fast the Africa fight scene happens after the Tower attack, Thor in the pool area, Thor appearing underground before the Sokovia attack, the editing was pretty bad. It needed more transitions and establishing shots because characters were teleporting around, like how Cap was in the lab and then immediately on the high way.

>Batman vs Superman: 872million
>Doctor Strange: 650million

You're right, Doctor Strange is the sad one here.

Please keep being in denial. You're as amusing as Hillary shills were.

Can anyone explain to me how a person can look at the list of Zack Snyder's films and not anticipate that his future films will be disasters?

>Anons try and push the Dr Strange/Ant Man was forgettable meme
Do people really suffer this hard from short term memory loss? I mean its fine if you dont like them, totally valid, but it sounds weird that people would forget some of those scenes

I honestly think that the DCEU will be facing harsher criticisms independent if future movies turn good, and here i'm talking if they do massive fanservice that will leave Sup Forums happy, and do money, all because it is already seen as a toxic cinematic universe in an era where everyone hates Trump.

Everyone will see problematic things about these movies independent of their quality or box office success.

>In what appears to be the new and popular trend to bash the DCEU
It's also the trend of the DCEU to make bad movies.

I kinda feel like concocting some mene magic and tank a Marvel movie with this type of rumors.

>DC dying even though both movies in 2016 outgrossed MoS
Can't wait for JL and WW to continue the trend while being controversial enough to piss you zombies off again

>You do realize the entire industry is failing regardless
So you're shifting the goalposts to something completely different than superhero fatigue?

Yeah man, a movie with an iconic character like that with all of Disney's engines losing to some no-names with zero marketing?
I don't think Marvel could recover even with ten successful movies.

how about this one

I call this bullshit. I fiercely criticized BvS but now it seems that whatever DC does is already doomed to failure.

I do not know about Flash, Wonder Woman however, seems to be a good movie.

Good luck, you'll need it. Kek is not yet powerful enough to battle the Maus.

Who is he pointing at? The sambo is blocking my view.

Ant-man was a generic heist movie hindered by forced synergy, trying too hard at places humor and clumsy script. It was what made me stop going to see MCU in the theaters, it's just boring comedy shit now with some action sequences.

You're not serious, right?

Ok, good ... you're not serious. Because I refuse to believe anyone is this retarded.

But then some WB exec would have to admit that was a mistake, and they'd rather lose money than do that.

they already blew any good will from the Dark Knight

honestly I'm surprised people haven't started calling that overrated and not as good as they thought it was when it first came out

Cavill

at henry cavill