So when S3 comes out , we will have wakfu general?

So when S3 comes out , we will have wakfu general?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.plus4chan.net/co/t241378.html
ankama-shop.com/fr/wakfu/821-figurine-wakfu-dx-amalia.html
brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/comics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course. I just hope Netflix doesn't just dump the whole season at once, so we can make it last.

They will

and i will watch it all....hopefully whit the french audio

>Generals

What a damn pity.

>your sister is getting married
>you aren't in her wedding party and don't even change your outfit

Eva must be estranged from her family.

That is one disappointing translation. It sounds awkward even without comparing it to the source.

That would be disappointing, especially since people around here are absolute crap at avoiding spoilers.

We should just have one all the time. Wakfu a best.

I think they will but only when France 4 is done broadcasting it

>tfw no cute eniripsa bottom bf to heal you and cook for you.

living is suffering

Moar lief waifu general amirite

Boo

I hope not. We don't need muck up this board anymore than it already is.

Certainly don't want to spawn shitposters like "lel X is best waifu" and other cancer/forced memes but I guess that Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Will all that sub-plot of Sufokia being a huge menace in the future be a part of this new season? Or will it be saved for a future season 4 with the new generation?

lol

Yeah Wakfu threads have grown pretty stale because they're always either about Yugo fucking Amalia, Grovy fucking Eva, waifus and posts of an adult joke (usually those prostitutes) with "HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!".

If there's anything to talk about it's how the English Wikipedia page is a fucking mess

Do you guys have hope for season 4? Season 3 is only going to be 12 episodes and it seems like the company wouldn't be able to stay open without the kickstarter. Are they going to kickstart every season? I'd be fine with that but I don't think it will work out.

The plus4chan thread isn't going away if you want to discuss between threads here.
boards.plus4chan.net/co/t241378.html

But we already get those in every thread and probably half the OPs.

At least there will be the new manga soon, and maybe the first screenings of S3 will get leaked soon after.

>Season 3 is only going to be 12 episodes and it seems like the company wouldn't be able to stay open without the kickstarter. Are they going to kickstart every season?
You got that wrong. The Kickstarter was only to show interest in a dub. It didn't actually fund anything except its own rewards, and certainly not a whole season of animation.

Anyone know where I can buy the toys?

Japanime Games isn't the American distributor any more

Where are Amalia's tits?

Why are they making her flat?

Amazon. Ankama Shop still has the cross-eyed Amalia one too:
ankama-shop.com/fr/wakfu/821-figurine-wakfu-dx-amalia.html

>yfw Nox is the new Xelor God

>Wakfu
What is it about?
Should I watch it?

I want Adamai to murder Eva and baby for Pin to go insane, summon his God armor and decapitate Adamai as Yugo crying try to stop it all. Pin having used his god cosmic armor, becomes energy/ethereal and fades away.

Should be a nice ending to the old generation and the basis for the new. Elely being the new hero 15 years later, trying to save her brother that became rogue, and even if he is only a mortal, capable of fighting her with pure wits and dedication alone. He trained with Remington. Yugo is MIA.

Sexy adventure series for children and yes.

You know Avatar The Last Airbender?

Yup

>Still caring about Nox
He's a God, so what? That's not what he wanted. The guy would still be miserable.

It's nothing like that, so it's pretty good.

Now imagine if all the female characters had big tiddies and birthing hips

like that but french and with hips

Poor man's version of ATLA. Decent everything but with kind of a weak plot and characters.

I just realized what kind of drama there could be with Pinpin in season 3.
He could potentially meet Goultard's mother somehow.

>tfw Wakfu has reincarnation so Nox can never meet his family in the afterlife

She's not flat, her body grew around her boobs.

Imagine something kind of similar but made to advertise a videogame.

It's not better than ATLA, but goddamn it's something

I thought I read his drama was basically the manga all over again: he wants to go adventuring again but Eva doesn't approve.

There's some shit about dragons/magic but mostly its about waifus

Yes you should

>preggo woman dies alongside baby
This kills le children's cartoon.

She's literally flat.

She was never Eva, but she had tits.

How does he meet a woman who died a thousand years or more prior to his birth?

Well he did literally nothing wrong so I don't see the problem with that.

>herp derp nox did nothing wrong
When will this meme end?

>implying him becoming a God wouldn't be a punishment because now he can never die and has to take care of a bunch of people he gives zero sucks about
I feel like if people actually cared about Nox as a character and not just because he was a good villain they would want him to be dead.

>Putting someone who wanted to disrupt time in charge of time
Stay intelligent, Sup Forums.

Do they really have allot of money problems? I'd hate for this show to end i only recently got into it.

The only way to become a God is to have enough followers that worship you.
Nox has 0 followers, sorry mate

They make good money but they spend it... "ambitiously" on projects they don't expect to make money with. It's finally starting to catch up with them enough to calm them down.

Did you forget Pinpin is Iop? And fuck should I know, maybe some vision same way Yugo seems to have them in the trailer.

Concept art was better.

For fugging purposes at least. But there's not a lot of lolis in DBZ.

So I finished S2 and just started the Dofus series, I've seen Goultard's special and Ogrest's. I just watched the first Wakfu OVA... What's the deal with Otomie? Wasn't the legend of Ogrest like 1000 years ago? Also where did Yugos feelings for Amalia even come from? There were no hints during the regular show, did they manifest during the 6 year time skip? And where is Phaeris this whole time. So many questions.

Ogrest's Chaos is on the year 789. Wakfu S1 starts at 981 if memory serves. Otomai is a demigod, so he's immortal.

>And where is Phaeris this whole time
You mean in the OVAs? Something happens to him in the manga that takes place between season 2 and the OVAs.

Also, is Goultard still in Shushu world? Have they just been fighting for 6 years? Couldn't Rushu just eat all the smaller shushus and overpower Goultard rather easily? What about Chibi and Grougal? they kinda just appeared but haven't done anything important at all. This show is really so much fun and they have so much to work with but i feel like they skipping a lot.

Damn, lovely! It's hard enough to find the show in english let alone the manga...

>Also, is Goultard still in Shushu world? Have they just been fighting for 6 years? Couldn't Rushu just eat all the smaller shushus and overpower Goultard rather easily?
You'll get news about him in the OVAs.

>What about Chibi and Grougal? they kinda just appeared but haven't done anything important at all.
Still babies, basically.

>This show is really so much fun and they have so much to work with but i feel like they skipping a lot.
Their "never tell a story twice" philosophy makes it really hard to follow if you don't buy all the different media. Which is of course even more of a problem if you don't speak French since most content doesn't get officially localized except their video games.

Volumes 1 and 2 are available in English on Comixology. Volume 3 scanlation:
brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/comics
Volume 4 being translated as we speak.

We had 2 nice threads the other days. Hope to see more.

Also, is Napoleon around?

he has minions

They're not human.

Guys i forgot who is chibi

How many of Papycha's stories are true?

eh....then what the heck are they?
all

All of them, except the ones directly contradicted by others.

They are Grambos

goddammit not again

He is one of the first six Eliatropes. He and Grougaloragran created the Eliacube.

and what the heck is a grambo!?
Is a race?

>Their "never tell a story twice" philosophy makes it really hard to follow if you don't buy all the different media. Which is of course even more of a problem if you don't speak French since most content doesn't get officially localized except their video games.
This is so true.

Little hooded dudes with big horns and claws. Pretty much the equivalent to Goblins in Wakfu

And hooves. And Wakfu already has goblins.

I thought the Goblins died out in the Wakfu era and only existed in the Dofus era?

Could be, I never saw one in either game.

Why would anyone care about him meeting his old crush? You get more drama out of him meeting Lacrima, especially likely if she's still a member of the Brotherhood of the Forgotten.

How much lore is in the comics?

>Lacrima
Who?

i watched the ogrest especial like , 3 minutes ago and , what happen to the lady then?

A good deal. A lot of it just kind of happens and they never tell you about it anywhere else, hence the need to buy everything to be able to follow.

One of Sadida's sex dolls. She's jealous of Dathura because she was Sadida's favorite for a time but then he made Dathura and preferred her. So she joined the Brotherhood of the Forgotten.

Why do we need a general? Can't we just have threads when there are things to talk about or new episodes?

People are talking about things though. Last thread even hit bump limit.

What's your problem?

Well like the new 4th Tome is in most part lore.

And it contradicts past lore, goddammit.

Cleophee is the estranged one though.

I'm honestly hoping for Netflix to just fund it in the future.

That's their fault for taking 1y++ for every tome to finish this goddam story. Although I'm not sure what older lore is being ruined.

Besides imo the worst thing to happen to Wakfu lore are the OVAs.

>Besides imo the worst thing to happen to Wakfu lore are the OVAs.
Why?

So I keep seeing webMs of the Dofus movie and they all make me want to watch it. Though I plan to watch all of Dofus eventually, is it necessary to watch the show first to really understand what's going on in the movie? Or can I just jump into the movie and watch Dofus over time?

So I'm curious about wakfu power levels, dragons > gods? Also I understand there are 2 creator gods above the gods worshipped by the people, a goddess and a great dragon are they > all?

The latter.

Though, I'd recommend watching the first couple episodes of Dofus just to get acquainted with some of the characters.

Agreed, otherwise you'll have people confused about why the house can talk and the house even is or why it can do what it does. They explain plenty in the first few episodes.

Last two actually, we should reduce the threads though.

Excellent, I'll do that. Any good places to stream? Otherwise I'll just torrent it once I'm home.

Again, why?

Think the most barebone you could go is 1+2+51+52 (still needs a couple of ep. for house's origin and complicated relationship with Ecaflip )
It's episodic so not a lot ruined by doing this jump

iTunes is pretty decent.

Because else we get into shit posting, remember?

How does reproduction works in waifu? I mean if the parents are from two different classes does the kid have a 50/50 chance on what class he or she going to be on top of a 50/50 chance on what gender the kid is going to be?

Why do you say that?
Because Qilby had said Chibi created the Eliacube? Because they mention the Goddess Eliatrope at the same level of other gods? Because of Glip's rebirth?

There was a stream on YouTube by someone else but unfortunately it got taken down , and because of the Content ID system I can't upload it.

(As usual everything in the pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4 )