More interviews are pouring out from EW's The Defenders exclusive. Including Finn Jones on Danny Rand

More interviews are pouring out from EW's The Defenders exclusive. Including Finn Jones on Danny Rand.
>Says, Danny is a "man in a child's body" but is an incredibly fierce warrior, who doesnt know who he is.
>Iron fist is Danny's adolescence, while The Defenders is him taking responsibility and moving forward.
>He's looking for a family and guidance, but because of what happens in Iron Fist he's untrusting

He talks more about Iron Fist and working with Mike Colter in the rest of the interview.
ew.com/tv/2017/01/16/the-defenders-finn-jones-previews-iron-fist/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

I for one cannot wait for QTFist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Dhl-W8prw
youtube.com/watch?v=Py22gNl_Y7M
youtube.com/watch?v=FrYcxQH6xwo
youtube.com/watch?v=xmwh-wIEzG0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxmzCSr_h4
youtube.com/watch?v=z8lFgFgj3cA
youtube.com/watch?v=_IbN0oFvdVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, didnt know he was adopted.

My body is ready.

Come already!

>"man in a child's body"

Did he mean the other way around?

Shit, yeah. I misquoted.

Me too!

>He's on the edge of a mental breakdown...like he's gonna annihilate someone.

Wow, he sounds like a teenage having a tantrum.

I wonder how long they are gonna wait, before Danny embarks on a romantic relationship with someone? I can't imagine the first season (despite the trailer) as it sounds inappropriate.

>QTFist.
Christ, you're a massive fucking faggot.

I bet Danny/Coleen is in S1. I really want Misty/Danny to get something, but Marvel hates that pairing now for some reason.

>for some reason.
You goddamn know well why.

I really really hope it's good but the trailer was meh, main actor is meh, rest of the cast is nothing special... Why couldn't they go out and splash some dosh on chinese martial artist to choreograph and even appear in the show?

I think there will be. All K'un-Lun related stuff is on lockdown, I don't think we'll see it until the show. Although we might get further tidbits before during the official promo cycle. It might be like Diamondback.

I think they'll get back together eventually, they always do. I just don't know when. Misty would have to break it off with Sam for one.

>Is it true of the war between Walker and Spencer regarding their respective ships?

Yeah, for the most part. Walker is a big Danny/Misty fan, but Spencer hates it and thinks WM/BW is an inherently racist scenario.

Misty is Captain Falcon's trophy black girl, like Storm to Black Panther.

Any citations on that particular claim?

Lol, someone said before how it's funny Walker is the WM/BW shipper.

>thinks WM/BW is an inherently racist scenario.
It absolutely is.

Spencer is an absolute shitter.

Ah-
Pardonez moi???

Walker who?
Spencer who?
I've been avoiding modern Marvel comics for ages.
I don't know these people.
Is one of them the black BP writer who legitimately hated white people ever since he was a kid?

David Walker writer of Powerman and Iron Fist, Nick Spencer writes Captain America: Sam Wilson.

Like it's not true.

>Blacks need their own drinking fountins
>and homes
>and and areas

Hey now removing all agency from a culture class is fine right? Fuck the only thing with segregation was implementation aye?
you're fucking retarded kill yourself

Meanwhile Waid and Aaron are pushing for Sam/Jane Foster.

The worst thing is that this will make Sam look like a cheating asshole.

You first, Sup Forums.

And, Danny/Joy. Let's just hope it's light flirtation, if anything. And, that Danneen is a copout.

>says "interacial relationships make you a filthy race traitor"
dumb fagposter, Misty Danny otp for life nigga

one of the marvel higher ups said all white male/black female couples remind him of bed wenches being raped during slavery days

When's this out?

Still haven't finished Luke Cage

I really wish I was in the dark about people's negative to really negative feelings on Interracial relationships. (I'm from England, where no one seems to care.)
The Ankh right is gonna go in on Danny/Misty in the same way the Alt-right goes in on Luke/Jessica. I thought both might bring a neutral calm, and to some it will, but I just know they're gonna be compared.

March 17th.

Isn't that the one Black Panther writer?

Iron Fist: March 17th, Defenders will have a summer release. Date TBC.

I really want him and Cumberpatch to do the meditation scene from the comics that ends in Ferraris.

>Defenders ends
>then they announce Heroes For Hire - Season 1

would you watch it?

black guys really hate when white men pull black chicks

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

I thought he wrote that or maybe falcon?

>black guys really hate when white men pull black chicks
Most black guys give exactly zero fucks about that.
On the other hand, hate from black women of black male/white female relationships is EXTREMELY common..

Luke Cage has been renewed for a second season, Iron Fist will, too. They'll just be major players in each respective show.

both are true, according to the comments on the video

youtube.com/watch?v=O1Dhl-W8prw

Not to say that it doesn't exist on both ends, but it's nowhere near as widespread as the "if she can't use my comb, don't bring her home" sentiment.

>Tommy Sotomayor

FFS. All he does is peddle propaganda. He constantly shits on women with the same tone as him, while disturbingly having dark black daughters of his own. Loves white women, yet if a black woman has the gall to date outside her race, especially to a white man he gets fucking livid. FUCK HIM.

will they really tell you that your mom is black?

WTF did my thread turn into?

Same thing with white men. Look at the very website you're posting on.

*in regards to BM/WW.

you're missing out

youtube.com/watch?v=Py22gNl_Y7M

>"Dear Blk Wmn: If You Date White Men Then You Are A Bedwench, And Here's Why.."
hahaha what the fuck is this horseshit

A lot of guys who can't get any hate when women of their race date outside of it.

True, maybe black women don't give white men much shit because the white men don't give them shit either?

Or maybe it all depends on the attitude of the person and how they're raised.

pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=FrYcxQH6xwo

+

youtube.com/watch?v=xmwh-wIEzG0

>and now for some sense.

Posting one of the only dark-skinned black men on youtube to stick up for black women. I've noticed most that do are light/mixed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxmzCSr_h4

i got you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=z8lFgFgj3cA

Holy help. I understand the importance, especially for black-American to see black love, but that comment is disgusting. You shouldn't guilt trip those that date outside their race, and to suggest white men just "love" black women as a fetish object is so horrible and demeaning.

>Mfw a BlackMRA comes into an Iron Fist thread to shill Sotomayor videos.

I bet that comment was left by spencer or this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=_IbN0oFvdVY

Did you come form reddit or tumblr or something?

she could just be a normal Sup Forumsmrade

>>Or maybe it all depends on the attitude of the person and how they're raised.

Get your well thought out logical response off the fucking internet. This is no place for that.

No.
Spencer is the guy writing all the caps books. He's white.

Walker is the guy writing Power Man and Iron Fist, Occupy Avengers and Nighthawk. He is black.

Both are kind of political, but Spencer is way more. I think both are leftish too.

Wait a fucking minute, Walker is black?

And Spencer, who is white, thinks he's somehow more of an authority on the power/political dynamics of interracial relationships than Walker?

Has he ever called Walker a house negro under his breath?

I doubt they have any animousity towards each other, but who nows. The thing is that, yes, is kind of ironic who ships who with all the bad mood that is supposedly reigning in each racial circle.

I honestly think both writers give zero shits about what those extremists are pushing and just write what they like: Spencer writes Mistysam and Walker writes Danny wishing and missing her hard and hurt.

I support the sentiment if not the phrasing.

Hey, I'm pretty aware of him being way more invested in their ship than her. I have even conflicting feelings about them coming back with how Misty is still not commited into a serious ship at all. Danny NEEDs regular love, stability and someone who wears the pants. With her, he only gets half the pack.

this is institutionalized racism

If that is so the term means nothing anymore.
And now please excuse me, my bowels are oppressing my body's freedom to stay in its natural, inert state by colonising my legs towards the patriarchal lavatory.

racist

There are complete idiots that want to rule other people's life abd likes in our world and we cannot do much about it.

We have to deal with it. Just ignore them and don't give them any publicity.