What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

Every fucking poster and lurker on this website including me is a manchild. If you're old enough to post on Sup Forums, you're also old enough to do things more worthwhile

What are your thoughts on the repost epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for OP to be a faggot.

I'm glad America will collapse soon

kill 8 out of every ten men via combate only the strong allowed to survive.

thats an idea anyway... I would definitely die if we enacted this law so I dont really support it but it would get rid of manchildren

Good time lead to weak men

who will be the new 'top dog' is merrica collapse... iran? china? new zealand?

Seeing how many grown men openly enjoyed the cunt blot that was Jurassic World, I believe you're right OP. For once OP is a heterosexual.

Blame capitalism. Media companies realized that they could convince grown adults to pay money to watch shit that makes them feel like children.

The Anti-Christ's new world.

What exactly qualifies as a man-child to you? A grown man still looking forward to a movie or still being obsessed with pop-culture shit?

Is this the thread where everyone here on Sup Forums pretends to not be a manchild?

>board full of autistic manchildren rails against less autistic man-children

why is this?

I think its fine to like those movies, but being obsessed with them is when it gets bad.

Another problem with the "man child" is when they decide not to see the flaws in their very flawed movies. A good example is your picture.

Jurassic park is great, Jurassic World is shit. People treat it like its amazing though because its attached to their childhood and makes them feel young again.

I think as the world spins further into discord with international relations worsening to a climactic war, the dollar falling in value as inflation drives prices up while wages stay the same, the spread of mass media fear tactics and political discord....

I think being able to vicariously relive feelings of innocence and simplicity from our youth is becoming more and more appealing, and the media have cottoned onto that by riding the nostalgia train for all it's worth.

It's not healthy, but it's not harmful. Those who want to succeed in spite of it all will, those who never would have succeeded in the first place still won't.

Kiwi supremacy is already on its way.

I think we figured out yesterday that the problem was that people refuse to grow up.

Also nihilistic retards don't see anything wrong with being nihilistic retards.

>the virgin adult
Cares what society thinks of him
Does what he's told
Eventually might get to marry a rostie if he's lucky

>the Chad man child
Doesn't care what anyone thinks
Does what he wants
Is completely free

My thoughts

MOMMY

is posting the same thread over and over manchild behavior or only autism

As a manchild with taste, I knew that Jurassic World was going to suck ass before it was released. Only absolute plebs were excited to see that shit.

based

>"you need to grow up, you need a job, a house, a loving wife and kids"
>look at job market
>look at house prices
>look at the absolute state of women
>keep playing video games rent free in my parents house

Inevitable result of culture being archived in a way never before possible through the internet

Nostalgia is easy when everything from your childhood still exists

The normie shitheads on this board could learn something from you.

I don't think this 'manchild' thing is as much of a plague as many believe it to be. It just seems like it's a collection of interests in otherwise successful adults.

I don't really watch movies, hate video games, spend time either working, at the gym, or working on my car. I'm unmarried and childless at 32. Kind of weird that most game loving man children I know are five years younger with wives, kids, and mortgages.

Nothing wrong with women.

People like you have ruined this meme

>>the Chad man child
Is the chad the one that quotes cs lewis as a defense too and has this hung up in his man(child) cave?

If there was some hot woman that used to be a child molester that wanted to hook up, who the fuck wouldn't want to fuck her?

I feel like this would make a good TV show. "To Fuck a Predator"

>mfw a complete manchild who does nothing but browse Sup Forums and play video games all day but do it under the guise of being a stay at home dad
>kids old enough to do the washing and dishes so don't even do that anymore
>still more successful in life than every other millennial who can't get married or reproduce to save their lives

Are you a woman or something? Literally no man on earth cares about women "molesters"

It's always NICE when one does it.

FPBP but nobody ITT will acknowledge it because of their deep cognitive dissonance

Found the triggered virgin

I'll acknowledge it.

Stay at home dad isn't a manchild. Its a full time job and its a respectful job.

I feel like it's another sledghammer to the pillars of western civilization. Could you imagine how this country would handle WW2 today? You think we'd have 16 yearolds lying about their age so they could enlist and storm the beeches of normandy?

I'm a little jelly. I've seen some guys on pol meme about being a SAHD, how do you find a woman who wants to marry one?

>tfw 30 year old manchild

feels whatever man

thats my point dude, if its okay for us to go "nice hot woman child molester" why cant some women do it too with some hot dude child molester?

Probably China and honestly they deserve it. Everything about china is perfect from their system of government to their culture.

Because no woman what their child to be raped by their father

men don't care

No I blame progressive marxists.

Why don't you admit antifa is to blame

na anti-fa are the by product not the cause.

the propaganda would kick in and you'd get plenty of recruits

Obviously New Zealand. They did the impossible and made a Thor film that isn't shit. Kiwi's will make the works great again

I don't have a deformed enough wojack to properly respond to this.

It's just another cycle of events. Soon enough our Vietnam will come and it'll set men to be hardened once more and things will go back to the way they should be.

Right now we are in the "woodstock" generation of its time. Bunch of prissy males up and doing whatever.

That being said, however, I'm sure folks born in the 40's or 50's were calling movies and lifestyles like "Animal House" manchildren even though OP would consider them a Chad.

this
china is the best.

Shame the people are insects.

>marxists are the ones encouraging people to spend money on frivolous chinkplastic shit just so they can derive an "identity" from what they buy
How politically illiterate are you?

You americucks could have stopped antifa like 50 years ago when they started. But you let them grow.

A normal person in contact with an antifa if unlucky, turns into another antifa. If lucky, he turns into a Marxist.

You could have stopped them when they were about 100,000 in number, now they are hundred of millions in size and continue to poison the youth.

Americans, shame on you for not shooting the bastards before the government made dozens of laws to protect them.

What happened yesterday ?

>How politically illiterate are you?
the irony

what do you think a Marxist is

i have this remote feeling that r6k is raiding this board today

Someone who doesn't support the "capitalist system" of people getting rich off of selling cheap chinkplastic toys. Also stop redditspacing, you nu-male.

be honest have you ever even read the key marxist writing in its entirety? otherwise shut the fuck up you're an illiterate jackass

i hate marx btw, dont come at me with your bullshit

>A normal person in contact with an antifa if unlucky, turns into another antifa. If lucky, he turns into a Marxist.
???
I'm not defending antifa in the slightest but you sound like you're sensationalizing the problem. Most people in the USA see videos of antifa and think "those guys are idiots".

Literally me. My baby sleeps three hours in the middle of the day and I just shitpost the entire time

so you don't know shit lmao

I'm more concerned why someone would want to see Jurassic World.

hey faggot, Anti-fa was a european group. Even now they are still nothing more than an internet joke and larpers who show up once in a while. Unlike germany we wouldn't let them do more than smash a few windows.

I'd like to think that isn't everyone on the site but I know I'm one of them.

nice non-answer

When I grow up I'm going to kill people.

I'm saving lives, op

No progs are the one inserting politics in every aspect of life to cause some kind of "acceleration".

Not an argument, nu-male child. Again, I'm not defending marxism but you really don't sound like you know what you're talking about. $5 says everything you know about politics is just regurgitated memes you ingested through YT and Sup Forums.

The other user was right, there really isn't a deformed wojak in existence for how retarded you are.

Ok but Marxists aren't the ones who encourage people to go out and spend $500 on Pop figurines. That's the literal antithesis of what Marxism is.

Fuck dude you pissed off the teens.

LMAO. The very air you breath in China is a poisonous fume, it's people are robotic, it's infrastructure makes US slums look secure.

Aren't they not very innovative though? I know basically all their military "advancements" are just stolen shit, although I guess they could still be playing catch up or whatever. What major inventions or breakthroughs have come out of China lately?

>replying to yourself
How pathetic.

>when someone writes a 200 word essay
>and say literally nothing at all
lol

It made 1.5billion dollars

>things more worthwhile
fuck off with that bullshit delusional sentiment
what do you think everyone else does when they are at home after work? they dont fucking speed read learning language books and train for triathlons at the gym

they fucking sit on their asses, drink be er, and watch tv
or they fucking sit there talking with someone ENDLESSLY FOR FUCKIJNG HOURS ABOUT NOTHING

you fucking pretentious idiot, nobody's time is more valuable than anyone else's and being associated with ANYTHING doesn't devalue you, you value yourself, thats why insecure faggots like yourself make self affirming debasing bullshit claims like that for validation, no, not everyone is an insecure little fuck like you, people have confidence and don't fucking care what others think

Inb4 butthurt democracy shills

Thats what people are. The death of the west is happening because people think they are special and important. You're not, you're all just cogs in the system and you can be easily swapped out. Some cogs are more important but they are all easily replaced.

Why would we ever grow up? The sole point of growing up was to get a traditional wife and family. Feminism has destroyed that, so there is no reason to grow up.

Not an argument, stupid millennial

democracy failed as it always does when you start letting the rabble and idiots vote. China has the right system. The people should never choose their leaders.

You wouldn't let your children decide how to spend the family income would you?

I bet you play your 3DS in public.

At least you didn't waste a minute of my time with this one.

I'd blame materialism though

go away hwang

>Ok but Marxists aren't the ones who encourage people to go out and spend $500 on Pop figurines
Thats not the problem.

>implying

not an argument queer

>we
Speak for yourself virgin

quads of truth

OK but I'd take my individuality over Chinas hivemind. Just look up Chinese swimming pool and you'll see what I mean

>CHINA NUMBA ONE

Not an argument, stupid millennial

Yes it is, that's what half of the pearl-clutching pseuds ITT are whining about w/r/t "muh nerd culture" and "muh manchildren". Collecting gay "nerd merchandise" and then deriving your identity from the cheap chinkshit you bought is a strong signifier that someone is a nu-male/manchild, according to Sup Forums

Do you really believe this? Lmao, I'm a piece of shit that wastes his time after work/uni but if you think most of the people waste their time like you do then you have a mental problem.

t. illiterate who thinks reading is boring

ZEALANDIA RISING

I don't understand.

Not him but yeah. Most people do waste their time and you're the delusional one if you think otherwise