When will ANY other capeshit movie catch up to Nolan's masterpieces?

When will ANY other capeshit movie catch up to Nolan's masterpieces?

This series was so close to being truly excellent. Better casting and some other minor tweaks were needed tho

Never

Nolan making comic book movies should have never even happened, but he did a brilliant job with it as expected.

>masterpieces
Only one of them was good.

It wasn't the first or the third one

Great Bruce Wayne. Terrible Batman.

Why don't I ever see you contrarian wastes of space shit on TDK? It is literally plebbit's favorite movie. I like it, because I'm not an asshole but that still begs the question.

This place shits on The Dark Knight all the time.

Lurk more.

Rises yes, not TDK

never. Even Nolan himself wouldn't be able to top them.

I fucking hate these movies and I honestly believe Bale's sore throat hammy ass is a disgrace to the character.

2008-2008
The birth and death of Capekino.

Batman Begins > The Dark Knight Rises > The Dark Knight

It was already passed when it came out.

Blade came out in 98' though.

This trilogy is very similar to TDK. Two good movies and one meme movie.

Batman begins was p good

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man > Spider-Man: Homecoming > Spider-Man 3 > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

>The Amazing Spider-Man > Spider-Man: Homecoming
i didn't love homecoming but the villain alone puts it above amazing 1

I agree. Homecoming was way better than Amazing Spider-Man which was garbage and Garfield's hipster looking ass was a shitty Peter Parker.

Spiderman 2 > Spiderman > Batman Begins > the Dark Knight > Spiderman 3 > The Dark Knight Rises > The Amazing Spiderman > AS2

also
Batman Returns > Batman Forever > Batman > Batman Begins > The Dark Knight > The Dark Knight Rises > Batman and Robin

Spider Man 2 > Tim Burton's Batman > Batman Returns > Spider Man > Blade > Spider Man Homecoming > pile of shit >>>>>>>>>> Nolan garbage > Amazing Spider Man Garbage

Where's SM3?

Wrong. Everyone has seen TDK 20 times here. Rises only 300 times but just the intro since the rest of the movie is dogshit

who gives a shit. I'd probably put it somewhere in between pile of shit and Nolan garbage

For once I agree with you krager

Nigger is right on this one

*blocks your path*

TDK was literally the last capeshit film before the MCU juggernaut began.

Then DC followed suit. IMHO the genre is done.

Fox are the only ones taking risk with the X-Men series. Films like Logan and Deadpool still give me hope.

The only way TDK will be topped is if studios give auteur filmmakers a chance to make a superhero’s story ‘theirs’.

>The only way TDK will be topped
You say that shit as if it's the Creme de la Creme of superhero movies which it really isn't.

and what is, in your primed contrarian opinion?

>Creme de la Creme of superhero movies
It's not an uncommon opinion to have. What compares?

Batman Begins was better than TDK as a comic book movie

TDKR was the closest the series came to 'comic book' as it was the most revered.

If you mean the series as in Batman in general, the Burton movies feel much more like comic book movies than Nolan's ever did.

Sorry I mean the Nolan Series.

B-B-But...

Bane?

>It's not an uncommon opinion to have
Since when does common opinions mean jackshit about the quality? A lot of people love those shitty Transformers movies but we don't sit here and accept it as the best giant robot movie of all time just because it's a "common opinion". None of those awful Nolan Batman movies are even as good as Spider-Man 2. Hell I'd argue they aren't even as good as the Tim Burton Batman film. No i don't think comparing Transformers to the Dark Knight movies is a bad example. They're all shit.

Leave.

And never come back.

Sorry for ruining Transformers for you. I know they were your favorites.

If we're being technical, The Dark Knight is not even the best theatrical Batman movie because that still belongs to Mask of the Phantasm.

If you pretend TDKR is good, then never

this.