Is this the dumbest fight in cinema history?

Is this the dumbest fight in cinema history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XB8jPEgUjeo
youtube.com/watch?v=-mm4mLsCAyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still better than a CGI airport fight of 10 quipbots.

>Captain America: Civil War: 91%
>Batman v Superman: 27%
hmm

really seasons my noodles

No. The space suit fight in Interstellar was the gayest fucking thing I’ve ever seen.

>Batman please, you have to stop
>Batman, listen to me
>Batman, stop, this is what he wants
Why didn't Superman just say "Lex Luthor kidnapped my mother and he's going to kill her"?

dumbest fight in a dumbest movie ever

tonal shift between that movie and this one is gonna be odd

I know it's TV and not cinema, but you guys really need to watch the finale fight on Arrow Season 4 before you start judging BvS

i mean this doesnt prove anything other than the average person and critic are literally bottom of the barrel morons

>watching Arrow past season 2

nu-male manchild critics are the definitive voices of film

Season 5 was legit tho

>everyone else is wrong and I'm right
ok, tell me why BvS is a good movie

cause it's a video game and you haven't reached that cutscene

>blatant allusion to enkidu & gilgamesh in a film about modern demigods
haha how dumb right fellow marvel bros lamooo

I bet you take yelp reviews seriously

>allusion
>metaphor
>symbolism
>therefore it's good

can this movie stand by itself?

As you knew it would be as the concept was fanboi stupidity back in the comics and so it is here.

If you were "geeked" for it, you want to go home. You want to re-examine your life.

ya

>they think the BvS fight was actually the worst
youtube.com/watch?v=XB8jPEgUjeo

why would i watch a show that show that doesn't even seem to respect its own character.

like it's so blatant how desperate they were to make a batman show instead of a green arrow one that they shamelessly rip off batman plotlines and make oliver queen like batman and nothing like oliver queen.

>Because Marvel made a worse fight scene this fight scene is good

Replace fight scene with anything, and that describes these threads.

Can you read the first post?

Fucking imbecile.

the OP did say dumbest

youtube.com/watch?v=-mm4mLsCAyI

Hating this fight is the most obvious sign of being a bvs-hate bandwagoner. Even if you (wrongly) hate the movie, it's a well executed and fun fight scene.

>and fun
>this movie is good
Oof. I don't how anybody could have this opinion. On one hand, there's very clearly nothing remotely fun about the scene and it's just as dark as the rest of the movie. On the other hand, you could find it funny in a "so bad it's good kind of way," but then you won't like the movie.

DCucks BTFO

That fight scene was the bomb, you homos. The warehouse scene was a bit better though.

How come Superman never took an interest in the crime-infested hell-hole just across the bay from Metropolis?

The only reason they're next to each other is so Batman could see the fight in Metropolis?

Why didn't they just have him be visiting there?

When was it ever shown that Superman fought street crime even in Metropolis?

He spends his time with natural disasters and extremely high level heroics to save as many people who are in hopeless situations.

>Why didn't they just have him be visiting there?
That would seem even more contrived. This movie is a fuck up on almost every level, but this is not one of them.

he should have been grateful Batman was saving people like those women from the human trafficker instead of being mad that he was being mean to fucking criminals

>Superman never foiled a robbery or a mugging

you must be 18 to post here

They're both moral absolutists, but in different ways.

It became pointless in the context of the DCEU but it still looked fantastic compared to Civil War

>>watching Arrow past season 2

>watching arrow

This looks terrible.