BR 2049

Go ahead and prove me that Luv isn't the best waifu.
Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1iIOxuF9kL9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

problem is that the only noir scene is the intro scene with ana, who is our /bestgirl/

A bold move... but a bad one. First, you discharged your weapon without first getting confirmation on the target. It turns out you were right, but that doesn't mean it was legal. LAPD had to spend millions on court fees and faces a public backlash over the reckless gunning down of a replicant in a crowd. You are very lucky the rounds you fired did not strike any innocent bystanders.

However you were NOT that lucky in the end because her accomplices, two or more who were nearby in the crowd, attacked you after you fired your weapon. They appear to have struck at your knees, dropping you to the ground on your back, and then a blow to your throat crushed your wind-pipe and choked to death on your own blood and spit. Not a pleasant way to die.

What did you learn from this? How might you have avoided been ambushed? Was your partner with you? He wasn't, was he. So what does that tell you about attempting to verify replicants or retire them when you are alone?

Did the other Cadet's mistake teach you nothing?

A replicant is stronger and faster than you and probably has other illegal replicants in the vicinity spotting for them. Never, ever, ever, go after one by yourself. If a suspect is cleverly avoiding being scanned then play it cool, keep in mind what the suspect looks like and where you found them, and call for back-up. When back-up arrives you can take a no-nonsense approach and have her restrained for the scan or even brought to the station.

Do not hesitate to call in another squad car with more officers either. The more the better.

Had you done things the right way, the careful way, you might have been able to retire the subject as well as any other illegal replicants in the area... and you'd still be alive.

>want to use art of K for a shadowrun character because fuck that coat is sexy
>terrified I'll get called out on it

Continue scanning the suspect or did you move on to others and leave her be for now? She'll know once you complete the scan that you've outed her as an illegal replicant. She's likely to knock you down and flee. Her compatriots may join in as well. You could easily be killed while you are on your back recovering.

> vocaroo.com/i/s1iIOxuF9kL9

I'll make an edit like this for anyone who wants to check their baseline.

Sooooooooooo where can i watch this in hd thanks friends

I... I know what's real, user... we both do. Our love, it hasn't changed...?!

Luv only appeals to cucks.
You wish to be dominated by her, because you're a submissive cuck

blatantly borrowing elements from other media is an integral part of the pen & paper experience, lets be honest

at the cinema

Wait a couple of months for the bluray.

Try a movie theater

I would have fugged Joshi. She reminds me a bit of amanda tapping and she obviously treated K well. Plus with her 'we're all just looking for something real' quote it seems shes lonely and isolated.

I just want someone to love me and take care of me because I'm a piece of shit who can't take care of herself
Luv a best

That guy is way off his baseline.

Lol these are fucking hilarious

> not so loud she'll hear
> oh god I hope she doesn't kill me too
> two more fingers c'mon....
> oh god is she targeting the entire board?
> don't shake don't shake dont shake

Continue scanning the suspect. Risks are part of the job.

I want to break through Luv's tough exterior and make an honest woman out of her

She'll probably stab you in the throat and discard your still twitching body like garbage

Where is this rip from?

at least someone will have made physical contact with me then

Question, is it technically a waifu if it's not anime?

>tfw too much of a sympathetic wuss to ever make a good blade runner

It's really shitty, the camera is on an angle and there are about 20 mins of missing scenes. tpb

Well then, the suspect got away and you were mildly injured. At least you came back alive.

You can ID her right? A "canhunt" is underway to attempt to find the illegal replicant and retire it but the prospects for these mass searches, especially when they know we are coming, are very low.

You did not earn a bonus.

Another day on the beat.

Why does every rip have 20 minutes missing? lol.

Although I have no qualms going to the theater to watch it for the billionth time again, I like to see a few scenes

I want to be the guy who administers and assess the baseline tests.

Probably not a cop, but a private contractor that works for the LAPD as well as anybody who has critical or large numbers of replicants.

Go to LAPD precincts to scan replicant units, as well as waste management and other work sites to check on the labor periodically. Even get to work the whore-houses to make sure things are staying orderly.

Every now and then do tests for privately owned "personalized pleasure models" owned by individuals.

>Luv kills Joi
>Luv kills K
>"muuhhh she's the best waifu!"
Grow the fuck up.

why do you waifu fags have to ruin this movie for everyone? i'm already starting to dislike this movie because of it.

I can only laugh so much, I fucking love Sup Forums lol

It's strange, it hasn't been edited by the user, just seems to be a cropped version of the film

Joi exists

You do know we're not being serious, right?

Is anyone wlse bothered by how close to masterpiece status this movie is. Fuck Harrison Ford, fuck Leto and fuck that rebellion shit. Completely pointless, so close to being masterpiece.

it's the middle of the night you nigger, real waifuposting hours. the actual discussion happens during primetime.

The ultimate waifu is the Joi/hooker phase through

The film is a masterpiece already. I'd say it's one of the best films I've ever seen. Give it a few more viewings.

Yeah, it's an 8.5 or a 9/10... neither of which are anything to sneeze at. I love it even if it isn't perfect. I don't think I've ever seen a literally perfect movie. I think it is the equal of Blade Runner.

qt

The voice over shit bothered me

I didn't mind it. It kind of reflected K's thoughts. It's a bit of a audience pander but considering this film is already an anti-pander in itself, I'd say it's fine. Different strokes though. I respect if you didn't like that.

I just hope a version is released later without that stuff because in the end trying to pander at all to casual audiences achieved nothing for the film

It didn't break the movie for or anything but yeah I felt I was being treated as too stupid to get it, having a spoon fed narrative

What voice-over are you guys talking about? When I went to see it all the car rides and everything were totally silent and ambient. The only part I remember was K thinking back to Sapper saying "because you've never seen a miracle" and that was right at the beginning.

That's what they're talking about. Those little voice over parts.

That was a the first one. There are more later on. The resistance leader says something like "dying for a cause is the most human thing you can do"
At the time I just remember feeling offended by it since is was quite fucking clear what K was going through

When someone says voice over I think theatrical cut of blade runner 1 shit.

I thought it only happened that one time though

They have her repeat that line in a voice over in the like the very next scene with K when he sees the giant JOI

What was the meaning behind this scene?

He realizes that he never truly explored the options his JOI had and that he should have customized her by giving her pink skid, red eyes, and making her 50 feet tall

The voice over flashbacks are the only thing I'd delete but I'd also change the resistance meeting scene too. I didn't like the one eyed woman and the bevy of street hookers who moonlight as the replicant resistance just didn't sell it to me.

I agree it wasn't frequent. I didn't find it bad at all, I liked hearing what K was remembering.

You can re-cut the scene maybe to omit the part where she says she's building an army. Thus no cringey "replicants walk out of the shadows" bit.

Ford actually was good in this, he didn't just phone in his performance like usual. Same goes for Leto, he was perfect for the role of a deranged egomaniac with a god complex.
Agree about the stupid resistance plotline though, completely superfluous

He comes to terms with his lost waifu at that moment and becomes just a little more human

It's up to you to interpret.

Way I see it is that it's a painful reminder of the distance between him and society. The distance between real and artificial. He rejects the artificial Joi and instead pursues what's real.

I get that having the resistance ask K to kill Deckard was another way of him to demonstrate his own will, but it felt so shoehorned in.

>tfw he ain't here

Hopefully they'll remove it on the bluray

Don't stick your dick in crazy

Yet I feel like the New Rachel scene was there to drive home the point that something artificial could still be irreplaceable

>when the Blade Runner who is responsible for Replicants being killed daily still has more affection and loyalty to your kind than your own boss

>think you're replicant jesus
>get told you aren't
>it aint me starts playing
did K REALLY need to go "smoking gooks" downtown after he found out though?

We don't know that there isn't a deleted scene where he guns down the resistance after that because they are all after all runners and his kind don't run

Then he is walking home resigned to sitting in his apartment alone until the LAPD comes to retire him and he see's the JOI add and realizes he can make a difference for Deckard and his daughter

Why is she so perfect

But that's not ana

>tfw no wheelie gf

Luv is MVP. As much as I want her back though in any further movies, I think that would just cheapen the character and her death. Same with K-Goose (if he is in fact, dead.) They were able to "bring back" a close clone of Rachel though, so who knows what they'd decide if they do a part 3.

> you're so sure

He realizes that the love he felt for Joi was real to him even she was just a program, and in turn that he can make his own meaning and reason for existing.

>wen u nutted an' Luv refuses to stop jerkin yo dick

feel levels critical

That is hotter than you intended I definitely know what I'm imagining in bed tonight

> that super firm grip

She really is best waifu. She actually can act and doesn't look like a shallow, hollow, dull, self absorbed eye candy like Joi

Her "stronk womyn" character sucked.

>Luv will never scream at you after you make a self-deprecating joke because she sees a lot of good in you and doesn't want you to beat yourself up over things you can't control

>I wonder if k is here
Awwww

How often do you think pleasure models accidentally pull guys cocks off?

oh Luv

Perfect

Joi looks like that intentionally, she was so perfect for the part

Anyone have an HQ image of the drawing on Luv's nails?

disgusting and boring set design

I fucking loved that moment, the silence beforehand then her screaming, perfect.

I agree, but that's why she is worst waifu. Even the hooker is better

When the camera cuts to outside the window and all you see is Luv knife that bitch down with cold precision. Then uses her head to scan the computer and drops it in disgust.
Really well done

>Jerkoff instructor
>Joi
Oh

Only plebs think Joi is hot shit. Gosling was repulsed by her empty skull, dull personality.