Audience Screening - Nostalgia Critic's Review of It (2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=TLKN7sPobZE

Imagine paying for this.

Meh, everyone there looks like they are having fun. Better than sitting in your room alone wishing AI waifus were real.

hey doug

I'll say it again, why does his content have such a shitty look? You'd think after all these years he'd know how to make it appealing.

Yeah why doesn't he film on 72 mm what a hack

everyone laughs at literally every joke he says. They're basically ready to laugh and as soon as he finishes, because how the hell do they even have time to comprehend the joke? It's immediate, it he almost doesn't finish pronouncing the last few letters on his word before people are laughing.

what the fuck, do american theaters really have tables for every seat so you can put your food there?

Because he has no drive to improve and makes no attempt to either

This sounds like something a homunculus would organize in order to create an autism stone.

Did Douge catch the bungalow flu or something? Looks like shit now

I almost did, I had class though. I knew it would be retarded I just wanted to see Tamara because I have the hots for her.

kek

just the ones that serve food and alcohol

I might've just because there's probably some desperate and easy punani in the audience

Why is Doug doing a Rifftrax thing with a classic Mickey Mouse cartoon?

Because he's a complete amateur who films his shit on personal cameras using office lighting.

Why do people still watch Nostalgia Shitic?

Why do people still come to Sup Forums? The world may never know.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

>Spider-Man Homecoming higher than WW

NO NO NO

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Addiction

Why is she so perfect? Why didn't you save her?

Lol at the name of the restaurant

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

Will EVER match the cringe of a Sup Forums meetup

no it's a recent thing to counter failing attendance. They serve overpriced food now to try and make more $$$$

Still not many theaters that do it and the ones that do have it as their main gimmick

Is him being an edgelord actually more cringe than him being a massive betacuck? I can't tell.

That hover hand.

>Hoverhanding your own girlfriend (at the time)

FUCKING LOL

The same reason The Great AVGN still "film" his video game content at "24fps" by not deinterlacing and cutting out "frames" that aren't frames and leaving mice teeth / jaggies all over the video for that FILM LOOK

Sycophants. They hope that maybe they'll get noticed and get a shitty review show of their own or some nonsense.

Wasn't she playing up her Weeb-dykeiness when she was with CA? Who knew there was actually something salvageable?

"Do you feel in charge?"

When can I pay Todd to cover my favorite One Hit Wonder again?

He should stick to music.

Was he there?

In an auidence setting it may be fun to watch his videos, but by myself in my own house, his content is not nearly good enough for that anymore.