Fuck you, it's funny

Literally one of the funniest political parody shows on TV. You can say there are too many shows taking the piss out of Trump, sure. This is the best one.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KVQtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump jokes made after 2016 will never be funny, can't help but feel the person making them is just a butthurt sissie

This. All Trump jokes are low hanging fruit when you are a legit comedian.

Have you watched this show? The jokes are crafty.
>people who make jokes are sissies
Whatever you need to tell yourself.

I'm sorry I can't say you have utterly shit taste in comedy and not be (wrongly) called a Trump supporter, but it's the truth. Whether it's obvious,or low-hanging fruit, or whatever is besides the point? The question is, do only retards find it funny, like SNL, Family Guy, BBT, etc.? If the answer is yes and you fund it funny, then logically, you are a retard.

There's a good topic to discuss.

Is there any way to make jokes about Trump funny again? Any kind of humor capable of doing it in a refreshing way? Surrealism, non-sense, ironic, anything...?

What?

Yes, OP's show.

yeah it's fucking great

too many trumptards of Sup Forums though

I haven't seen this show, but Trump jokes can be extremely funny. I think the market is already oversaturated though, and a show dedicated to them isn't warranted.

Re-read that and there wasn't any problem in intelligibility in my post. If you're OP, you're retarded, as established by you liking this show, and thus could easily be unable to understand what I wrote, or maybe you're just some unrelated retard.

Do you have autism?

No. Any more personal questions?

It's just that you really seem autistic. Did you vote for Trump or something so that's why you apparently take this personally?

>my sense of masculinity comes from my political views
sad

trump, more like DRUMPF
hah nah, more like BLUMPF

>jokes that hurt my feelings are not good
>if you laugh at jokes that hurt my feelings you're a sissy
The absolute state of alt-faggots.

No, I didn't vote for him. Did you not read the part where I said I'm not a Trump supporter? I already explained how I hate that I can't attack the humor of the show without being called a Trump supporter? I assume that most people post Colbert, Meyers, etc., in just attempts just to trigger Trump supporters, because the average Sup Forums-user is smart enough to know how shitty they are. You can stop with the autistic comments because they aren't adding anything to the discussion.

This show isn't Colbert, the writing is actually good.

>“Mr. President, those numbers don’t make any sense.”
>“Who cares? I’m the president. Can you believe it?”
Yeah, "great." It gets unfuckingberable during the interviews.

I mean, you can cherrypick anything in the world.

Fpbp

So every single interview, which composes a large part of the program, and saying they're painfully bad, this is cherry-picking?

The reason they are shit is because none of them can top the joke that is the real thing.

it's true. prior to the race, organic.
once the race begins, shill mode engaged.

You just cherrypicked a single joke.

>Political humor in the year 2000 + 17
Trump being elected made everybody fucking stupider. That includes you, me, and everyone else in America.

not him, but they don't have anything better
the show is complete garbage

My favorite part is when they insinuated that President Trump was stupid. That was really funny and original.

How come people didn't get upset with Bush jokes?

This only limp wristed nu males hate trump

There wasn't a cult around Bush.

>Implying

1. People did
2. Trump is highly more divisive than Bush ever was.

People still made and sold calendars of all his dumb quotes, "Bushisms" and he had a TV show made after him to boot, "Little Bush"
>that decider tho

>254,000 viewers
Woah, NICE. Those are "Problematic with Moshe Kasher" level numbers.
This is clearly a show for only for patricians who enjoy fresh, original and inventive comedy.

That's all in mockery, Trump literally has throngs of supporters who let him get away with everything.

Nobody said it was fresh or original, just that it was funny. Abloo Abloo, faggot.

Imagine typing this thinking it was a good reply.

NO president has affected the culture like Trump.
Even Reagan didn't cause this much asspain in
the media. The media sees itself as Uma Thurman
in Kill Bill. Trump raped and killed the medias family and
tried to kill THEM too. They will stop at nothing
to bring him down. It's 10X what Bush had to face.

>this entire thread, all of it
I wish mods either deleted, or moved these threads.

>Nobody said it was fresh or original, just that it was funny.
Ah, you're a Family Guy viewer I see.

Colbert has made all possible Trump jokes already.

Trump jokes were never funny because they are being done by asshurt liberals that want to see all whites genocided

These "people" are all fucking animals who deserve death

Fuck off shill

Why are Trumptards so mentally unstable?

Yeah, or it could be the fact that Trump is a fucking moron and everything he does is outrageously idiotic and all they're doing is reporting it, but hey you live in that bubble or whatever, keep it up sport

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE IT WAS HEEEEEEER TUUUUUUURN

Maybe you need to stop letting megacorperations own your entire worldview.

>*shills an israel puppet*

Thats because we live in the age where everyone can voice their opinion with social media nothing with drumpfy influenec

t. blue checkmark on twitter

>elects a "megacorperation" to get back at the "megacorperations"

Imagine actually believing this, making fun of trump is just as fun as making fun of niggers

all of them are shit. there is no good ones, trump is just so outrageous that his actual actions are all round funnier than anything a parody could produce

>If you dont support daddy trump you must support hillary!
Stupid drumpfkin

honestly you trumpfags are so thin skinned. cant handle the slightest bit of banter on drumpf

Think about the fact that Huffington Post ran an actual opinion piece saying that white people should lose the right to vote. That's pretty fucking out there racist. Like, Weimar Germany racist against the Jews levels of racist.

And keep in mind, the left feels completely self-righteous about this shit. Singing about what a victim you are is always how people justify a genocide.

Trump is about 10x more retarded than Bush so it just makes logical sense then.

>think about the fact that an opinion piece included an opinion
Why are you reading the Huffington Post?

hey reddit

>Due to the current climate, making political comedy which is this comfy is impossible
Absolutely tragic desu.

It's not my kind of humor, but I love how upset people get over this stupid show.

>bit of banter on drumpf
It stops being banter when it becomes and infinitely repeating echo.

>and
yeah okay I'm going to bed now.

There is new content every other day when Trump says something.

>Haha did you hear DRUMPH said something I personally disagreed with???
>ISN'T THAT FUNNY???

LOL ikr. I mean, he's ORANGE.

maybe he should hold back at times being controversial. Trump teased he would step back from cold war treaty like a mong yesterday

>Trump sneezes
>CNN: WOW WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SEE THAT SHIT????
>Colbert: So.... Did you see that DRUMPH sneezed? Ya, ya that's right he totally did. What's up with that?!
>Coming up next on the DRUMPH Show: Ol' DRUMPHY catches a cold! Tonight at 8!

Literally everything he does is "controversial" because of gaslighting and you dumb fucks just gobble it up. Why bother not being controversial when he's just going to be gaslighted either way?

He literally just repeats news headlines in a really bad Trump voice. Fallon does a way better Trump. Sad!

None of these mentally-ill Sup Forumscultists were even alive when Bush was in office. Clinton caught it even worse.
Every president since Reagan has been skewered by comedy writers, it's just these bizarre children on the Interenet screeching like you offered a Harvey to their waifu.

well there is what CNN does and then there is getting annoyed he is teasing about pissing off leaders more competent than him

>t. Person born during the Clinton administration

Nixon didn't even catch this much flak after Watergate.

>Trump is about10x more retarded than Bush
Impossible

>The jokes are crafty.

>Trump is tenfold more [non arbitrary measurement] than Bush
>thats impossible
you think so?
Maybe call yourself a retard, next time.

None of these shows are as funny or entertaining as the real thing desu desu

>Clinton had all 3 hours of the Emmy's devoted to him
Trump had it worse even before he took office

Please tell me this is an ironic "Trump-tweet-style moronic comment" troll.
By the way, I'm well over thirty, junior.

I know. I wish I could watch this comedy unfold in person.

I don't recall much about Obama.

Because that would be racist

Trump supporters are uneducated Inbreds that vote against their own interests because they are ignornant dumb fucks

because he was the most bland president going.

That makes two of us lad.

>can't remember the president out of office for less than a year
Really marches the macadamias.

Is that why Hillary only won the low income vote?

Also
>dude vote for more government control of your life you'll get a bit of free stuff lol

>Puerto Rico is an Island. Surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.
reminder this is a quote from the president of USA

Trump was literally saying shit like "John McCain isn't a hero, I like people who weren't captured" on the campaign trail so naturally he was going to catch more flak than other politicians before him. If Obama had dared to say anything even remotely like that in the 08' election he would have been done, and I don't mean he would have just lost the race, his whole political career would have been ruined. Trump gets treated differently because he acts differently.

She won the low income vote because a huge percentage of low income voters are spics and niggers. In a strange coincidence, Democrats want more spics and niggers in the country.

Really cooks my goose.

Another person turning Donald "i'm a reality-tv show buffoon who has been made fun of for twenty years" into a political martyr. Just stop, please.

Hillary also had 3 more million voters you dumb shit. This image is ironically you, some low inbred working class scum who votes republican

archive.is/KVQtk (WaPO)

nothing wrong with tax cuts, big tax cuts, beautiful tax cuts for everyone*

*not everyone

>low inbred working class scum who votes republican

Funny that Trump lost amongst low income voters

How could that be?

I tried to watch it a couple months back, though it was terrible. Did I give up too soon?

Also factually correct, and in context makes sense. Logistics are more complicated than mainland operations.

>working class scum
Hi BernieBro! Match me bro!

Trump isn’t made of Teflon or anything magical , he just won a huge swathe of uneducated inbred white Christian fundie votes because Drumpf is a low information Fox News voter that became relatable to majority of the dumbed down Republican Base