Fairly Odd Parents

Why is Vicky so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrlVVELkSmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You people have warped Vicky into this weird "actually not a bad person" girl for shipping/fapping purposes. None of you would ever want to date canon Vicky.

Alternatively, getting bossed around and dominated by a remorseless bitch is your fetish.

There's a shred of decency somewhere deep inside her. It just only comes out when she's staring death in the face.

She is in universe considered ugly, has an unpleasant personality and is VERY one note.

The submissive faggots on Sup Forums just like her, despite the shit art style, because it was their first boner as kids and they never grew mentaly past it, and because they want to be dominated by horrible example of humans.

Whatever you say capeshitter.

I'm guessing cripplechan's server crapped out again.

nigga she's got a bug up her booty hole.

she ain't going to be nice to you when's she got that booty bug.

She's like, not though?

>None of you would ever want to date canon Vicky.
I don't know about that, I'd probably hit it.

Then you just have to be double the bastard to her bitch.

/our girl/ is coming back soon

>whatching NUfop

Well... Does she interact with Timmy in any way? Or Chloe? Or is she just a background prop?

Either way, that guy who kept ranting about Tootie being dropped from the show is BTFO.

I have no clue, someone said it was from a preview.
It's nice to see Vicky and Tootie acknowledged as sisters though.

It's about time.

>Your face when Vicky is Asuka
>Your face when Timmy is Shinji

I would, desu senpai.

>Red Head
>Cute
>Evil

she's pretty much perfect

>Vicky in Timmy
Lewd.

Literal perfection.

It's not that we think Vicky isn't "That bad of a person", it's just that Timmy has gotten so bad over the last couple of seasons that honestly, he deserves everything Vicky puts him through.

This. Timmy and Vicky are both kinda horrible people, as shown in the episode when he wishes to babysit a younger Vicky and is just as abusive.

I really want to commission more art of fit Vicky, but I can't find the original artist.

>leotard under pants
HNNNG RIGHT IN THE FETISH

to be honest, shes not that bad.

Sure, she's an angry teen with a lot of hate, but when she grows out of all that anger, she'd look back on how she acte and be ashamed.

>Sure, she's an angry teen with a lot of hate, but when she grows out of all that anger, she'd look back on how she acted and wish she'd just taken the twerp's cherry
FTFY

By then it'll be too late...

>ywn swear allegiance to Supreme Potentate For Life Victoria I.
>ywn toil half-naked in her slave mines until one day on inspection, she notices your sturdy back and decides to make you Her Imperial Footstool.
>ywn hear her order the deaths of countless dissidents as she grinds her bootheels into your back.
>ywn witness the decadence and depravity of Her Imperial Majesty's twerp-dungeon.
>ywn enjoy Tootie in stirrups in the town square during state holidays, including some made up just for that.

Why is your picture all speckly?

I 'unno, that's just the colored version.

forgot pic

Alternate colored version.

I really wish gara would actually do something with the redhead club one of these days.

what is gara up to?
Did he finally jump behind the pay wall like all of our other favorite artists have done?

anyone got that comic where the butt bug gets crushed by a dick and Vicky declares her love for everyone?

No he's posted a bunch of stuff on pixiv in the last while but its all censored.
Some user claimed it was uncensored somewhere else, but couldn't prove it. I suspect he was talking shit.

Van really needs to draw more FOP stuff

as does Brokenlynx

Vicky looks good in glasses

he mostly posts on Patreon these days, but mostly to avoid getting his remaining pages from getting deleted, honestly though I'd say it's worth it, only costs a buck a month or so to gain access to his pics

This image is really awesome
Sauce?

read the filename

To be fair, Vicky USED to be just a negligent babysitter who wasn't evil or psychotic. Just didn't care about doing her job

posting best ship

neat

This was the best part of that Special.

Dictator? More like muh-dick-taker.

>ywn wake up to this

This probably the closet you can get to a fapable Vicky while staying somewhat true to the on-model design

Was there ever a time when Vicky stood up for Timmy? I'd love to see that for some reason.

Would have had to have happened in the earlier seasons back when characters had some depth to them. (not a ton, but still some)

Probably could have happened with the reasoning that she's the only one allowed to torment Timmy.

The ultimate debate

Neither.

Intelligence is only good if you're a caster, charisma benefits any possible character.

Technically, Left Timmy is dependent on whether or not his current opposition is on the beach

So Right Timmy has to jump in the air, thus not being on the beach he would be able to attack LT easily without fear of any repercussions as we can assume since he is no longer on the ground LT loses all strength, and RT can easily win, just as long as he stays off the ground

>Tootie not erased

But that was the only plus to this season

Shit

>89195711
Okay Ryan. Have Coonfoot draw your autistic OC insert with Trixie to get over it.

>as we can assume since he is no longer on the ground LT loses all strength
There's no evidence for that. The wish was to be the strongest guy on the beach. So if the now-second-strongest guy left the beach, there's no reason for Timmy's strength to decrease, since he'd still be stronger than everyone else.

>blue board

I would because I also hate children

Great, now I'm imagining her in Chun Li's outfit...

She'd need the thighs for it.

Fuck off.

Apparently he's doing a camp sherwood spinoff starring the redhead/shota trio

bumping

woo

She got pretty evil early on, though. I feel like the pilot was only time she was subdued, but that's the case with every pilot.

But she canonicaly acts a lot nicer for the boys she likes.
You just need to win over her heart.

Cute.

>Trixy became flanderized

Why can't we have good things?

Where's this GIF from? I swear it seems familiar.

Where's the version of her that was 18 and grew a bit of booty?

>Timmy ends up as Vicky's cuntlicker forever
Noice

>Wedding?
>What for?
Getting even more power over the twerp AND being able to mooch more money off his parents

>Muscle Vicky
Yes please

>, she'd look back on how she acte and be ashamed.
I really don't think this would be the case with Vicky

>Timmy already enjoys some girl things from his time as Timmantha
>Vicky teaches him new ways to enjoy being a girl
>Or maybe that's the Stockholm syndrome, either way Timmy learns to love his new body, eventually

What is it about leotards that make me diamonds and squirt precum?

What's everyone's favourite joke from the show?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrlVVELkSmw

Literally perfect

pretty much, although I was thinking it'd be at least a little more romantic than that, if mostly because I'm a sucker for schmaltz

>Timmy already enjoys some girl things from his time as Timmantha
exactly
>Vicky teaches him new ways to enjoy being a girl
yeah pretty much
>Or maybe that's the Stockholm syndrome, either way Timmy learns to love his new body, eventually
thinking less Stockholm Sydrome, and more Timmy/Timmantha deciding to make the best of the situation

Maybe a little Stockholm Syndrome?
Or just enough to make Timmantha wonder

canon

maybe, although going off both the Toongrowner original and Splooge's version, I really can't imagine Vicky being abusive towards Timantha like she is with Timmy, although I guess her forcefulness might be enough to cause some

>Vicky breaks her in first
>Trains her to associate pleasure with being around vicky
>Makes her fall in love with her
>Eventual has a QT obedient house wife

I like to think it's less abusive (though maybe still somewhat) and more Vicky's really dominant and really, REALLY good at inflicting both pain and pleasure

This "fandom" has the worst headcanons and OOC fetish shit.

Okm, actually Loud House is worst on this regard, but it is still too much autism for an old show.