Naz is right

naz is right

She wants to be her

This is not a crush, this is extreme jealously

yeah there's no hetero explanation of that because there is no explanation for it besides "potential serial killer vivaciously stalks teenage airhead"

She's heterosexual otherwise but has a huge hardon for one specific girl.

Didn't she say in this episode that she had a crush on Timmy?
She wasn't in love with Trixie, she wanted to BE Trixie. Which is fucked up.

Yes.

Lesbians are insane

She loves Timmy, who loves Trixie, which is just one of the many reasons why Veronica wants to BE Trixie.

Read literally any manga

>she hasn't raped Timmy yet

Literally how?

she was written out of the show before then

>bringing in the sjw shit into fairy odd parents

Is wanting to kill someone and wear their skin so that you can become them homosexual? Because that's an explanation too.

Who is Harry Styles and why does she want to kill him?

She could be crazy.

Wait, she IS crazy.

The guy that made it was a tranny.

>writing out best girl

Actually, it really was just extreme obsession and admiration.

looking at that altar in the back
>could be gay
>could be crazy
>could be crazy gay
I don't know man.

there was tho
she wanted to kill her and become her so she could get all the atention and praise
why must everything be sexual for these people?

but still in all honesty why did they write our veronica?

what was the age difference between them?

Just guessing here, but, for one, they already had a character that did Veronica's job of unrequited crush more believably (Tootie), and a way of making Trixie herself more sympathetic is to remove the one character besides Timmy that she constantly bullied and shitted on. Of course, all of the female love interests for Timmy were eventually squandered, so who the hell knows.

supposedly nothing since they're in the same grade. girls just grow faster than boys

Same age.

honestly I much preferred veronica over tootie due to the fact that tootie just simply got annoying after 5 episodes and it she was the simplest trope in cartoon history to preform. While I personally enjoyed veronica due to the fact she was more like a passive aggressive helga that actually felt like her own character.

Same age, Timmy's just really short(or is she just really tall?).

Timmy's just a manlet

>starting a thread with a Sup Forums bait twitter post from a literally who
When will this become a bannable offence?

>darn you all to heck
Madagascar

Rich kids are just taller in Fairly Odd parents. Not sure, but maybe a rich look down on the poor joke.

>unironically the blond rich kid that is extremely popular is named chad

iktf

popular girls being slaves to other popular girls isn't unheard of. When I was in school I saw a lot of girls going out of their way even changing their personalities just to stay friends with a new popular friend or old friend who became popular

I always hear such weird high school stories about popular kids vs unpopular kids and jocks vs nerds vs goths etc. It's such a common trope in many cartoons as well. Meanwhile my own high school experience was nothing like that at all. I mean sure there were popular kids and unpopular kids, but they still hung out together and there wasn't really any antipathy or competition. The main difference was that the popular kids were more like leaders and the unpopular ones were like followers.

Was my high school so different from the norm, or does everyone just make shit up for comedic effect?

probably a visual shorthand for how rich kids seem more grown up than you when you're young because they already deal with grown-up things like tailors and credit cards and outfits that actually go together

95% of supposed homosexual development in kids cartoons is false. Even that whole "lesbian" moon rock kiss in SU didn't even feel like some romantic serious thing to me. It just look liked i was watching some magic girl transformation in some shitty 90s ova.

It took me years to realize this, but ive finally learned: most people are complete perverts. They like to find sexual innuendos in anything. Except, some do it as a joke and others take it a bit too seriously. Its weird, especially me, since im someone that faps like twice a day to hentai, but its the truth. And the shit is so cash, because you can gain so many views just with yaoi and yuri theories.

i think as soon as one popular media set the stereotypes people just ran with it

for me highschool was
>football - half popular half rednecks, all smart
>cheerleaders - rich girls only mostly popular
>ROTC - mexicans
>baseball - rich rednecks
>band - half nerds half potheads/alcoholics
>handful of emo/goth kids who only hung out with eachother
>a bully could be anyone

Popularity wasn't much of a status more than all the rich kids hanging out and acting like subrban rich kids

meme hair

you only really see that cartoon shit in schools with a MASSIVE class gap, where the rich kids live completely different lifestyles to the poor kids and everyone brown noses the rich kids hoping for handouts and invites to yacht parties and crap.

you ain't gonna see that shit in a school where kids are lower-middle class at best and the majority are working class

this. If anything, the most diversity are at large colleges.

except the literally wants to replace her, not date her.

>all the good stories this show could have had if they actually gave a shit and 20 min episodes

Yeah, girls get girlcrushes. Some even think that makes them bi or lesbian and experiment and find out, nope, they like the dick.

>Ted and Chad in FOP
>bully named Sperg in Billy and Mandy
I love when shows do this shit

>trope
Its not like there was anything original about Veronica's character, she's the less prettier sidekick to the popular girl. Hartman did this in his cartoons multiple times. Tootie was at least sympathetic and funny, Veronica was really just kind of one-note and in some ways a piece of shit.

>wants to become and replace her
easy

gays are the fucking worst

yeah, she has had quite a few moments were she was creepy as fuck, literally pretends to be trixy all the time

can I at least pretend butch gave her at least minor character development and personality.

>Applying real world logic to a cartoon cast of fictional characters

I agree with the SJW this time.

Veronica is a bisexual.

What does she see in Timmy?

Yea Butch, we know the pain.

"Popular kids" are unpopular when they leave High-school, the real world dont give a shit if you are "popular" or "rich", just destroy you popular smugface

You're wrong there.
Your status will transfer over just because of who you are socially. A popular kid is going to find other 'popular kids' and then lose the status of popular since college is a whole new territory.

After college is a throw up since anything could happen between freshman year to your first job.

>the real world dont give a shit if you are ... "rich",
Confirmed for never having lived in the real world, or believing that your shitty ghetto/backwards hippy community is the real world.

She said her desire for Timmy burned like the fury of 1000 suns

Becuase non-sexual obsession isn't a thing. She's shown to be literally insane to the point of running around with a Trixie wig and screaming I'M TRIXIE