>"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?"

Cap
>my friends name was bucky
Tony
>my moms church friends dog is named Bucky
Cap
>So are we cool now?
Tony
>HOLY SHIT IM FREAKING OUT MAN ! IM FREAKING OOOOOOOUT.

iron man. he's the only person who needs to be held responsible for the bad stuff that happened yet he was the one pushing everyone to sign up or become fugitives.

>new york
aliens
>washington
cap had to bring down the airships or else hydra would gain the ability to kill anyone at any time
>sokovia
ultron did that, and ultron was created by iron man.

>and ultron was created by iron man.
and Banner, he was in on it.

They both were.
>Tony: YOU WILL ACCEPT THE ACCORDS OR YOU'RE A TRAITOR
>Steve: NEVER, I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE ACCORDS THAT I HAVEN'T EVEN READ
>Thor (if here were there): Guys, why don't we negotiate?

One of the worst capeshit films I've ever seen.

Tony Stark is an unlikable dickhead, played by an unlikable actor. Treating Spider-Man like he's a baby, nigga that's fucking Spider-Man! I'm sick of this turd, he completely ruins these movies.

Let’s see. There’s Captain America, the superhero that all superheroes look up to. Or the (((UN))), a cabal of unelected foreigners that want to rule the world. Hmm, that’s a hard choice. I will side with the guys that aren’t pedophiles working for George Soros.

The UN? Ha, more like the JewN, am I right?

captain america single-handedly broke up the avengers because "muh bucky"

There wasn't even anything wrong with the accords

then banner and stark should be the only ones to sign the sokovia accords. but even then it's a stupid idea. look at all the dumb wars that governments wage against each other. making superheroes tools of the state is retarded as shit.

The accords put the power into the hands of bureaucrats. Cap had already seen how Hydra could infiltrate and corrupt SHIELD. Cap knows that power corrupts and the guys in suits couldn't be trusted with the power. He was absolutely right.

Everything was wrong with the accords because it handed power to bureaucrats.
Bureaucrats are always evil ALWAYS.
I rather have vigilantes and mob justice than bureaucrats

well ironcuck could have kicked captain into his fucking shin. and then of course owned him.

Rodgers did nothing wrong. Stark is the problem. He is the one that built an army of genocidal robots. He and he alone is the guilty one. That's why he signed on as the UN’s bitch. Out of self guilt and self pity. The spoiled billionaire didn't want to suffer the consequences for his actions.

Yet it's innocent Captain America that is proclaimed a criminal by the corrupt UN.

Cap also was kinda retarded with his Bucky love.
Bucky criminal and a murderer, he needs to be judged.

>Tony Stark is an unlikable dickhead, played by an unlikable actor
Doing the character justice then.

Tony Stark is always a fucking asshole. I just wish MCU had Namor in it so he could slap the shit out of Iron Manlet

Fuck cap. He could have literally signed, went to grab bucky and they could have deduced after some time that he was no where near the bombing. Tony would then fix him up and help with banner remove the brainwashing.
But nooooo, fucking cap just goes "muh friend Tony" and when Tony says you know what cap you right, let's take down the real killer and then sees that bucky killed his mother, his fucking mother of all people and expects bucky to walk away from that? Fuck no cap. Regardless or not he of being mind controlled he has to stand for it

Cap was right again. Bucky was framed. If Bucky needs to be judged for being brainwashed, then so does Hawkeye. Hawkeye killed dozens of people while brainwashed. But Stark doesn't have a problem with him because it wasn't his family. Stark is always selfish about everything.

He doesn't even want a fair trial for Bucky, just let him go because of Hydra.
And i think human brainwashing, where they changed his personality forever and some magical asgard stuff, you can''t fight and will be normal after it, a bit different.
Hawkeye still hawkeye after brainwash.
Bucky always will be Hydra agent.

>Robert Downey Jr
>Unlikable

You couldn't be more of a contrarian if you tried. Congratz you get to be the mayor of Sup Forums.

Hi Robert

>always ask for more money
>he is the sole reason the cgi gets shittier with every marvel iteration
>he is an asshole in interviews and behaves like a child
You are Robert, aren't you?

These. Stark is a shit and this fucking nonsense of making the good guys into bad guys is shit story telling because it's been played out to hell and back.

>implying a UN council is going to be able to stop any of the Avengers worth of damn from preventing a world-ending / world-conquering event

If Cap was shrewder he would have agreed to the accords and then told the UN to fuck off if it ever actually mattered. But he's not, hence the film.

Also, who cares if a dozen or so people died when the Avengers stopped a terrorist who would have killed thousands? If Stark can't handle that responsibility he should quit being Iron Man. Total baby.

Both, ironman's a control freak and treated best waifu as a monster. Cap abused his team's trust and wasn't honest to them about his boyfriend. At the end,both just did what they considered the best for the team but without paying much attention to others feelings or opinions. Pottery.

Tony. Sells out his posse to stay in he good graces of “the man.” That’s about as cucked as you can get.

Namor is badass why isn't he in the cinematic universe? Does he belong to fantastic four? Considering he fucks invisible girl

Banner was in on it because Tony talked him into it. It’s not like Banner is a master of self-control or anything.

Cap is right for standing up against the Accords.

Cap is in the wrong for protecting Bucky.

Thor, he's a literal god but is too busy playing grabass to settle this shit

Stark was wrong. He should have just calmed the fucl down for a second.
A genius should be able to see Bucky had no control of his actions.
Stark was probably drunk in that suit.

Isn't invisible girl married to stretch man?

Yes. Namor cucks him.

(You), the reader, were at fault for watching this spandex/latex travesty, but so was I for entering a thread about something I didn't like.

>implying you can say no to the big aquatic penis

Bucky is literally innocent

>MCU is shit by the way I love drinking piss

>”I killed those people.”
>”It’s ok Bucky, you weren’t in control.”
>”But I still did it.”

He’s been well-documented killing people. He’d be locked up for life or executed if the authorities got him, regardless of the circumstances.

no he wouldn't you idiot.

>The Red Suits are coming! The Red Suits are coming!

>ultron did that, and ultron was created by iron man.
How does literally everyone miss that they outright establish that the only thing they did in relation to "Creating Ultron" was plug the staff into Jarvis.
When the rest of the team calls Tony out for creating him, he turns to Banner and asks him something like "Were we even close to creating an interface?".

he never asked for more money. at the start he signed a legacy deal that gives him a high percentage of every movie vin.

Is that why every government on the planet was after him?

Disney.

>Cap would go back on his word
your "smart" Cap wouldn't be Cap at all

He was an American hero before the brainwash bitch

I like how Iron Man was the main villain of two movies

>captain America
>a pure personification of freedom and justice
>tony stark
>a greedy billionaire who would rather use his billions creating robots suits instead of designing and distributing automated medical and food based technology (as wellas infinite clean energy that can end global warming with minimal costs) who is also a UN stooge
Hmmm such a hard choice.

Bucky was literally a war hero who was captured in the line of duty before being brainwashed and controlled. He is blameless amd cap recognised this.

Indirectly responsible but still closer to being to blame for it than anyone else. It was more his trying to shame the others for things they weren't to blame for at all that puts a sour note on things.

Stark never recovered from the brainfucking that Scarlet Witch + the Mind Gem gave him. He was clearly in the wrong.

>a fair trial

Who's going to pass judgement? The guy who created Abomination because he wanted his own Hulk then locked up half the avengers for not playing by his rules?

>The guy who created Abomination
I think it's stated that they're two different characters even though the actor's the same, which is weird.

His shtick gets old quickly.

There's a legal issue where Marvel will have to pay a percentage to someone rlse (I think Universal) if they use him. I can't remember why.

Much like how SuperSnyder is a Jesus allegory, is Captain America an allegory for the 2nd Amendment, meaning Bucky = guns?

>Namor is badass

He's an awful fish person.

Alex Jones loved Winter Soldier and thought it was the only redpilled capeshit, is that means anything.

Which is weird, because if Alex Jones actually believed in what he preached, he’d realize that The Amazing Spider-Man was the key.

>lizard people hiding underground, waiting to strike
>the internet is full of military secrets and technology that is being kept secret from the public
>the police are more interested in protecting their image than they are their own citizens
>corporations control every aspect of modern life, and are always expanding their influence

actually, both of their BFFs are named James