ITT-comics that need cartoons

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImpkJJQdMI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone made a music video of Nny on Newgrounds back in the day, wish I could find it.

Is it as cringey as it sounds?

Boco, i like you, so im not going to go all apeshit this time. No, no it does not.

also i found two more sharktioncs and skrapnel today

yeah, a JTHM cartoon would be neat
but it is too late for that now

let us wait till people get nostalgic for 2000s Emo culture
THEN we are talking!

Its been a good 12 years since I've seen it but I remember the artist doing a nice job of adapting the comic's style to animation and the song was actually kind of upbeat which was a humorous contrast to the visuals which included the typical torture and shit. I'm looking for it now and I actually can't find it and it's pissing me off.

The lyrics of the song went something like "you don't know what it's like to be like me, so keep your mouth shut..." but it was like ska music or something. It was fucking weird but I remember liking it. I'll definitely post it here if I find it again

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=ImpkJJQdMI4

As I recall, Titmouse was going to do a Squee short as a test for a potential JTHM film, but neither happened.

Was Titmouse behind Jhonen's TMNT short or was that a different studio?

>let us wait till people get nostalgic for 2000s Emo culture
Me and Pan already are.

It does tho lol faggot

Clarissa, so badly

Nice having shittaste faggot?

That cartoon would be wacky.

So many SJWs would get triggered to hell and back by this one

Squee is a better idea for a cartoon I think. More possibilities. JTHM would just be the same edgy shit every episode.

I only like Jhonen's edge after being forced through the filter of a family friendly cartoon.

That's not boco. Just some retard running around with a random trip.

What's so triggering about it? All I remember is the perpetually crying gay sidekick

In one issue he kills a black guy and says something like "You demand people respect the color yet judge me for my appearance?"

It was better written than that, of course, but still. Shaun King would dox him and call for his murder.

holy shit yeah that's it. it's a definitely cruder looking than I remember it but I still like it

I wouldnt know you tell me bitchboi, go cry and cut yourself.

Get raped by your dog fucking faggot

i dont want to listen to him rambeling about philosophical shit andsuicide for twenty minutes thank you

Stay salty fuccboi

You're 15 years too late OP

Poppy O Possum.

I want Morrisson's doom patrol to be animated by the most 90's anime studio still around

I thought Pug just said faggot a lot.

Where can i read this?

this is actually really good considering what got popular on newgrounds at the time.

isn't that the same artist who dad Invader zim?

Scud.

A Goon cartoon on adult swim would be amazing

It might work if they made episodes that don't focus on all the """philosophical"""self loathing bullshit. Take that away and you have a fun splatter comedy.

this too,

When I was younger I never really took most of Johnny's monologues as very deep, now I find them pathetically beta. Zim and Squee are fantastic but I found the pages of Nny crying that he's too skinny to be grating.

I sincerely hope with the influence she gained from working in the industry that Sucrose could pitch a Pug Davis show. Shit would be cool.

I agree, genuinely got a lot more out of Squee than JTHM

This

There is no animation company in the country talented enough to pull it off

I find them relatable desu. The fact that he had some depth still made him a more compelling character then most comic book mass murderers.

>style already translates relatively well into animation
>would basically be a modernized Amazing Screw-On Head.

A man can dream.