This is one of my favorite movies, you fellas should watch it

This is one of my favorite movies, you fellas should watch it.

I watched Wind River expecting something like Hell or High Water, but the execution was so amateurish that the whole movie fell apart even if the story was compact and simple. I liked the shootout scene though so I guess it has that going for it. Hell or High Water in the other hand is much better, same with Sicario. I'm glad Sheridan is moving to directing his own movies though, he probably is going to make something very very good eventually

Haven't seen Sicario yet, but I liked Hell or High Water. Should I watch Sicario?

a better director would have put it just slightly bellow Hell or High Water
I still liked it

Sicario's the odd one out in Sheridan's movies but it's probably the best

I just watched wind River and enjoyed it, the tone was a bit different but overall 8/10

Instantly forgettable

>it's probably the best
Sure

If you're a nu-male

talk about shit taste

the most generic cookie cutter shit ive ever seen
same type of people that like se7en and shitcario
boring uninspired filmmaking

The thing that really impressed me about Hell or High water is how solid of a movie it is, despite having such a generic premise (two cowboys robbing banks to get back at the man).

Solid movie, I think it was my favourite the year it came out (2016?)

p.s. Sicario was shit. I couldn't sit through the whole movie

>Hell or High Water
>One of your favorite movies
I am sorry

I watched it last night. And I watched sicario. Sicario was kino. This one was somewhat kino.

I tried watching Sicaro several times. I have no problem watching movies that are old, confusing, artsy, uncomfortable, whatever. Sicaro, wtf was the point.

Wow this movie is already 5 years old

Are we talking about the same Sicario? Wtf.

How sticking to the moral high ground is Naive and Childish

The plot is so simple it's impossible to forget unless you're a birdbrain

It's a solid movie. it made me like Chris Pine

Good movie. Not great but it had scenes that really moved me, knew when to chill out and let the actors do their thing. Screenplay jumped all over in mood and did it well, funny one second and tragic the next.

I haven't seen Wind River but I plan to. Sicario was ok, I liked it until Del Toro turned into an anime/videogame character. Side characters might've been more interesting (her partner, soldiers, cartel guy.) Could've been a lot better.

Guy's a talented writer for sure and he should improve as a director as he does more I would think.

>Guy's a talented writer for sure
LMFAO

I didn't say he's the next Dostoevsky user, a cut above the usual Hollywood hacks though, definitely

ITT: wannabe critics think every film is kino

i watched maybe 5 movies from 2016 and hohw is easily the best one.