Harvey Weinstein doesn't rape black wom-

>Harvey Weinstein doesn't rape black wom-....

archive.fo/eiKf4

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-fi-ct-weinstein-lapd-victim-20171019-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_Years_a_Slave_(film)
eeoc.gov/laws/types/sex.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well at least he's not racist.

He didn't rape anyone, he asked them for sex and they were free to say no.

>later apologized
> _after_ she won an oscar

This is the first Harvey accusation I don't believe.

Yeah, same. At least, she must not have done it because she isn't actually famous.

She's now in Star Wars and Marvel.

b..bu...but muh career user! Why can't the men call him out and risk their career instead?!

Yeah, big fucking deal.

Thanks for telling me what to think, Mr. Shekelstein

Even in those cases where he proceeded to jerk in a pant pot in front of them?

Harvard just took back some award for "african film" from this kike. Ivy league universities literally give awards to jews for blaxploitation flicks.

>nigger that looks like a tranny wants attention
Please. /ourguy/ only went for the hot ones.

that is not rape. not a single one of these "actresses" have been raped. its gross indecency and sexual harassment sure, but it is not rape like they are all crying about, just someone abusing a position of power.

Technically he didn't rape her. She said she knew she'd have to do it to succeed. HArvey didn't force her. He's still a piece of shit. I actually repect Lupita more for actually admitting to this unlike all those self righteous actresses.

She confirms in her story she didnt

It's actually pretty well written

How do you 'try' to undress in front of someone.

Fat people have a hard time undressing

fair point.

white people coming after our QUEENs..... whats new????

>sexual harassment
No.

>gross indecency
This is one of those strange crimes that only exists in America and Saudi Arabia.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-fi-ct-weinstein-lapd-victim-20171019-story.html

lol

I wonder...

I am the user who occassionally shares my story how I worked on the set of män som hätar kvinnor where Noomi Rapace hit on me repeatedly and she fucked me a few times. Obviously I am not going to do anything about it but would the tabloids be interested in "reverse rape", that women do sexual harrasment as well?

You know rape didnt always mean literal insertion. The rape of the sabine women was kidnapping for example. I wonders if ancient thought was that women lacked agency and so any abuse of authority or kidnap etc effectively was "rape".

>It's the implication

>First he tried to get naked in front of me.
>Then the other times...

This is when I stop listening. If you really felt uncomfortable and didn't want to fuck, you would've stopped giving him opportunities to get you alone. Either she fucked him, and she's a vapid whore. Or she didn't fuck him and still had a fruitful relationship.

Time for an old fashioned lynching, I'd say

It's not that simple in the Hollywood jungle. If you're contractually obligated to do something, you can't back out or you get sued/blacklisted. And whether you like to admit it or not, black women do have a much harder time staying relevant. If she's contracted into a project that Harvey was working on, she would have to interact for fear of losing her career. Even if he isn't directly involved but has friends working on whatever project it is she's also working on, there are good chances he's going to be around too. And god forbid you speak out against someone with that much power over your career. Might as well just let him do what he wants at that point.

If she were already in a contractual agreement then his sexual behaviour wouldn't have had any effect on her career.

>Met him in 2011
>12 years a slave was in 2013

People who believe her are dumb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_Years_a_Slave_(film)
>ctrl+f weinstein
>0 results

What STD's do you think Harvey got from her?
Do you think Harvey has AIDS now?

So you'll be okay with sucking your boss's dick and be fired if you refuse to do so ?

Because that's exactly the kind of blackmailfemale and MALE actors are submitted to.

No it's not. That's the conclusion you drew. It's also insane to think that you care about these worthless millionaires that get paid to pretend and look pretty. I don't care if they had to get brutally gangbanged to get the role.

>all these women in his house

What did they expect?

At least we know Harvey wasn't a racist.

Harvey weinstein is a hero for black rights

>No it's not. That's the conclusion you drew.
Not according to the US government
eeoc.gov/laws/types/sex.cfm

> I don't care if they had to get brutally gangbanged to get the role.

> I don't care if they had to get brutally gangbanged to get the role.

>I don't care if they had to get brutally gangbanged to get the role.
He says, dick in hand...