Today was the last day to watch Blade Runner 2049 on IMAX

>today was the last day to watch Blade Runner 2049 on IMAX

What the fuck? Do they really only show movies on IMAX for two weeks?

I guess I missed my chance to finally see one...

>WHAT'S IT LIKE TO WALK INTO A MOVIE THEATER ALONE? CELLS

Holy fuck it's not at my theater. Damn, I wanted to see it again with my dad. Ultra AVX will have to do I guess.

It's still on all next week in Edmonton

Go to bed you tasteless fucking pleb

>Blade Kino 2047 gets kicked out of glorious IMAX by a Geostorm, a straight-to-video-looking piece of shit that should’ve come out 20 years ago

What?

>WHAT'S IT LIKE TO WALK OUT BEFORE ANYBODY SEES YOU? INTERLINKED.
Interlinked

FUCK I HAVE A BACKLOG OF HALLOWEEN KINO TO GO THROUGH FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT

It's basically a syfy movie with more budget into special effects.

CELLS

I just got out of the final IMAX showing at my theater, this was my second viewing.
Before I left I was arguing with some other anons about the image being cut off a lot of the time in the standard format In the part in this camrip webm, you could see all the way up to Joi's eyebrows the entire time in the IMAX version. When she's walking towards him (seen from the side) you can see all the way up to her tits and shoulders.

It seemed like while there were some shots where the extra screen space could be seen as unnecessary (mostly shots of actors talking from the front), there were just as many shots where there were there details up and down in the IMAX-ratio areas that would simply be cut out of the standard ratio. There's usually something there way at the edge of the screen, like a flying vehicle in the sky or a colorful video banner on some building far away. It's also nice just not having the top of the characters head cropped off so much when they're talking

>caught my second IMAX showing right on the last day
oh thank God I made it
I didn't realize it was getting pushed out for fucking Geostorm of all things

I can’t believe Geostorm is a real movie. It seems more like a joke that would be made if Gerard Butler showed up in an episode of Arrested Development or something.

They still show it on IMAX here. I don't want to take a 1.5h bus ride just to re-watch it though. Might bike down and see it again today at the local shitty cinema that only costs half the price of an IMAX ticket.

PLEASE I LIVE IN FRANCE I HAD TO WATCH IT IN FRENCH BECAUSE FRENCH PEOPLE ARE FUCKING PLEBS AND THEY ALMOST NEVER PROPOSE THE MOVIES IN THEIR ORIGINAL LANGUAGE

CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY

There wasn't even an option to watch it in English at another time?

I wonder what the Arabic version's like

I could have done what I always do, wait and watch in online, but I'd love to be able to go to the theater and watch a movie with decent audio and image quality without cringing at the dub.

I really wanted to see this movie on a big screen tho, now I realize it was a mistake.

Is that why paid shills have been so hard at work on Sup Forums?

He's probably a regional pleb, you'd have no trouble finding it in any big city

AHOHO MON CHERI

haha. i live in a small town (the nearest movie theater is like 1-hour drive away) and there's mostly english immigrants desu
I went to Paris only once and it was way better than expected in terms of potential terrorists, even if i'll admit that when i was walking at night alone i feared for my ass but not particularly because of sandniggers

>I LIVE IN [a non-English country] I HAD TO WATCH IT IN [my native language]
well boo fucking hoo

OUI MON AMOUR, JE SUIS LA BAGUETTE

I saw it at Perpignan, 120k citizens or something like that
It wasn't a big city, but I take the bus and it would have been painful to get to another cinema

>mfw in Poland it was only with original sound and subtitles

Quite an experience, to live as a pleb.

Please. Watching a film in any other language than the original is fucking awful.

plebetarians on life support

>What the fuck? Do they really only show movies on IMAX for two weeks?

it flopped mega-hard and will be out of regular theatres before halloween, desu sempai

So sad

Thankfully there was a showing in IMAX 3D in VO so I was able to see it in english
Since I'm in Paris there's plenty of theatres with VO showings still, so I'm going to go see it again. I just wish I could go see it in IMAX again, even if just 2D VO

If it's a smaller city they might have some English showings the first week, but they cut off earlier

dubbed movies aren't watchable

If this is the case, why are subtitled films not more popular in foreign countries? Sadly the majority probably just like dubbing even if it sounds awful

It varies. In France, Spain, Germany they dub. In most other European countries they sub. Only children movies are dubbed here. You don't even have the option to watch dubbed for most other.

Because plebs are the majority everywhere , not only US

lazyness. "muuuuh why should i read when i want to watch a movie, and the text goes too fast for my little brain"