What's Sup Forums opinion on Ozy and Millie?

What's Sup Forums opinion on Ozy and Millie?

it fucking sucks, lol

You know what, fuck it. I had just about enough of you.

No, it's not that you "have a different opinion", or "don't like what I like". You are the most useless, and worst poster on this board. Fuck you.

I dare you to reply. I bet you don't even have the strength to resist.

nigger lol

OP here.

Calm down user, it's just a Boco.

This. I don't understand why tripfagging isn't a bannable offense.

It's not the tripfagging, it's the quality of his posts.

I namefag occasionally, but never actively try to act retarded or annoy anyone.

gay furry pedo liberal propaganda but i want them to fuck

Is the propaganda really bad, like on Tumblr level?

I mean....comics in general is built upon the foundation of propaganda...

Don't remember any propaganda, just a nostalgic comic about two kids growing up. Think Calvin and Hobbes (but nowhere as good).

IMO, it was a competent comic and might have been good enough to be syndicated if it had been created before the 80's.

you people do realize this is a poser?

Stop user.

Who is Boco?

It was a nice little something to await updates for in the noughties.
I didn't always get the cultural references or realize the social commentary Simpson was getting at the first time around, but catching up later was fun.
The guys were cute throughout the three or so design revamps and reaching the ending with everybody's resolutions felt cozy.
I don't think I have any substantial critisicm to add. It was just a neat addition to my "internet infancy".

...also casually naked Millie.

It had an openly liberal bent to it. But it was more tasteful and less in your face about it than anything you'd find on SNL or The Colbert Report, for what it's worth.

That said, 90% of the comic is just as said, a less good Calvin and Hobbes.

It gets really bad about the Bush administration at some points, but Assigned Male has it beat on so many levels.

Canon.

Nowhere near as good as her Unicorn strip but MUCH better than Raine Dog

>Ozy wearing pants
Dropped.

>Millie in a skirt.
wtf? At least Ozy is still technically pantsless.

You know I actually thought it was kind of cute, and sometimes funny. Too bad the author is fucking nuts though.

>the author is fucking nuts though
Maybe before, a few years ago. Not now.

What do you mean user?

She's a he. When she was writing Raine Dog she was first starting hormones. This is known to make people bonkers.

He means Raine Dog.

:(

What the shit did he do this time?

I honestly didn't see a single politically explicit message beyond "adults are weird". But I didn't read the whole thing.

What's this furry nonsense?

Take it to Sup Forums

Another tripfag is pretending to be Boco with a ton of different names

TEAPOT DOME!

>that pic
At least millie looks decent

looks creepy

it's a sfw web comic you tit, it goes on Sup Forums

That particular gag is never made, but Millie does have a thing for shaving Ozy against his will, so, I guess it is a little creepy.

Is it the author fetish?

I bet it's still Boco trying to get some attention by pretending to be someone else pretending to be boco
Who else would give enough of a shit?

There's a high chance that it is.

I find this funny because there is some extremely on-model r34 pics of Ozzy and Millie that might have actually been done by Simpson.

The author now makes a different Calvin and Hobbes rip-off about a unicorn.