Dr. House

Was it kino?

It was ok for how many episodes they pumped out

If you were to remove filler and episodes dedicated to retrudging the same character progression you could easily cut the episodes by half

its shit, literally same thing every episode

Patient comes in
Nobody can diagnose him/her
House tries things, they make shit worse, someone goes purple, who the fuck knows
He figures out what the true cause is
Patient is healthy
Repeat

BOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIINGNGNGGGNGNGNGNNGGNGNGNNGNG

Literally mind numbing tv, fucking stupid

sounds like a show i would watch.

Formulaic: the show

Episodic series are like that.

The cases are good, the mistery is good, no need to cut it

>low IQ posts

It's the crossword puzzle of tv shows, nothing wrong with it but it doesn't qualify as high art

>house

this was the "DUDE GODS NOT REAL AND NOTHING MATTERS" before rick and morty existed. You know in your heart this is true.

Its a mystery we as an audience can't join in on, sure the reveals are nice and you occasionally 'get' some of the medicine, but the real meat of the show is the patient interactions with the doctors and dumb house hijinks

House is THE robot character

Should I rewatch Sherlock Holmes tv show? The one with the weird faced british faggot?

House is an asshole, what's your point

Do you retards automatically absorb everything the main character of a movie/tv show says as your own ideology, is that the problem

>weird faced british faggot

Makes me feel like a brainlet for not understanding medfag jargon

I can't fucking spell his name cucumber something i dont know

Jeremy Brett doesn't sound anything like cocumber.

maybe I am confused

beneduct cucumberbatch

Will watching House or Sherlock make me smarter?

cucumberbatch

So she likes alphas.

No they are both written by dumb people and so their epiphanies are rarely things real human beings would do

They might make you more confrontational and nihilistic

nope. he fucked cuddy. he had a normal life with his wife or something. he was someone. literally not r9k.

He crashed a car into her home mate

Who hasn't grossly overreacted to your ex finding another man by endangering her baby and house

lol... robots are not all NEETS, take me... I work very hard...

I am NOT black House

yes, the best parts were interactions between patient and doctor

Benedick Cumberpatch

>rick and Morty invented nihilism and atheism
Underage pls go

Lel

She looks like a post-op tranny desu

this vexes me

so did he become the next house or not?

No, that's Chase.

Chase is house 2.0

Why is he so salty all the time

Please post the gif

SUFFERING: The episode

>weinstein isn't british
well no fucking shit

Yeah, it's the only television show I liked. Dunno why I even come to this board.

Yes. Although I imagine that watching it week to week would bore the average viewer. The "filler plus 4 minutes of actual plot" formula takes half a season for anything to happen.

It's comfy/10

I love it to death. Rewatched all of it about a year ago and the quality indeed drops as seasons go over with a minor comeback in the last one. But still House character make it worth watching. As and edgy teenager I liked him because of his sarcasm, years later because he's fucked up and he knows it too well.

You're House light. We went over this, remember?

Because since he was a thug before getting into college he feels like he has the be the smartest and best one at any given moment or he'll get kicked back in the hood. He eventually gets over it.

I liked it all the way until House goes to prison

The hood reminded him of his boyfriend 2Pac so he needed to stay strong and not think about him

>realize every season had like 20 episodes

Holy shit. How do American shows do that? I remember watching every episode, but I never thought about how much content it had.

He became the next apartment building.

>20 episodes
Going chronologically the number of episodes were 22,24,24,16,24,21,23,22. So yeah mighty impressive how it never ended up being boring, they basically ended up doing anything.
>That time House got drunk with a death row inmate

It was extremely predictable but also it has a lot of really great moments. They had some great writers and actors on the show, but there was just way too much of it. It should've been like a 4 or 5 season show, or maybe just had less episodes per season. The character interactions make it worthwhile imo.

Sometimes it's kino, but sometimes it is fucking boring.

Season 4 was the best season

BASED WACKY HOUSE

Very fast House moving at (apparent) high speed.

Woah so cool flames on his cane

Chase was a miracle of the universe.
I instantly husbandoed him.

There are not so much actors as good looking as that even in hollywood.

That was the point.

My favorite show
Sup Forums never liked it because they read somewhere it's "too episodically" and they can't into explicit undertones

I liked how Chase, the character, and all the others as well aware of his beauty. Like that time Chase made a tv commercial posing as a doctor and Foreman mocked him saying noone will believe he really is a doctor. He also was shamelessly into looking good.

I liked that

Dr. Hadley best

Cleverly hidden jaw