DUDE WYPIPO LMAO

DUDE WYPIPO LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/girls_trip/
rottentomatoes.com/tv/black_ish/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_&_Peele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stepford_Wives_(1975_film)
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was a solid horror movie but the way critics lined up to suck it's dick is pretty pathetic

I hate this niggers face. it's so punchable

Why are his eyes so yellowy brown? Does he have Hepatitis?

Lots of black people have this

>I voted Obama twice but I'm still a racist because evil white people lol

This movie will become the opposite of a cult classic, it's so completely of its time there won't be midnight screenings of this in the near future

>alt right gets triggered yet again because they're reminded women and minorities exist

lel fragile white males

That's every show/movie/album with black people in it.

Exhibit A:

This heaping pile of trash has an 89 on rotten tomatoes

rottentomatoes.com/m/girls_trip/

Exhibit B:

More of the same, "wypipo just don't get what it's like to be black *smacks lips*" getting high ratings on rotten tomatoes

rottentomatoes.com/tv/black_ish/

It was a decent movie. I though the hypnosis scenes in particular were very well done.

I've noticed this too, why is this?

should I watch this? what is it about?

WYPIPO N SHEEEIT YOU MUHFUGGIN RACIST

COS WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIEET.

In all serious I think it’s the increased melanin.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_&_Peele
this + this
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stepford_Wives_(1975_film)

This shit was overrated SJW garbage. It only got hyped by the liberal media and by nigs, the same nigs who go to movies and shout shit at the screen like literal retards.

Blacks eyes are beast like.
They lack diversity and are all the same black voids like a primate.
This is why blacks use so many hand gestures and body language. They can't express through their beast eyes

So there's these blacks, right, these blacks in this movie? And they're being victimized?
Political marxist movies like this are like a white holocaust happening before our eyes. Even WHITES are the bad guys.
This in depth analysis brought to you by stormfront.

AYO
*chucks spear*
HOL UP
*shouts at movie theater screen*
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
*robs 7/11*
WE
*collects welfare check*
WUZ
*spends money on crack and booze*
SUM FINNA
*goes to KFC*
KANGZ
*assaults police officer*
N SHEEEEIT?
*gets shot*

>"White women who fuck blacks are all evil bitches, dirty whore sluts, who are jealous of black genes, and need to be killed!"

>The mother of the writer, director, producer is a white coalburner

is that dr. Breen?

Wow, it's almost like you're not supposed to make generalized statements about an entire population based on one character. Crazy.

The movie literally does that, Mike

It literally does not.

All white people are evil psychos who are jealous of blacks to the level where they want to be black

>Yo dawg dey b wantin dat bbc shiet nigguh xDD

it was a thriller movie, not a horror movie, you dumby

Nothing in the film suggests that you are meant to use these characters as stand-ins for an entire race. Do you look for places to get offended or are you as stupid as you sound?

enjoyed it, solid flick and won't offend you unless you're FULL Sup Forums

the point is having voted for obama does not mean you can't be racist

Try switching the races, where in a movie you have ten black people, and all of them are evil, and ten white people and all of them are good, and try seeing how fadt you get murdered in jail

That's right goy, question your intersectionality!

ITT Ashamed Whites

user there are plenty of movie where (the only) blacks are depicted as bad guys or criminals

You mean like Training Day? You're such a whiny cunt, it's insane

>You're such a whiny cunt,
I'm a whiny cunt, not the guy who made a movie about how much he wants to kill all whites

This movie is literally Jordan Peele getting triggered because white people exist and are awkwardly polite to him sometimes.

Peele grew up with a single white mother after his black father left him.

>let me just vomit up some more hyperbole, that's such a convincing tactic

>confirmed for having not seen the movie

the point is he's a white liberal that thinks blacks are superior

This movie is as anti-Marxist as it's possible to get in its very conception. Jordan Peele is a black millionaire in Hollywood who claims to be a victim of the scary majority of white people who are vastly poorer than him in this country. It's the 1% talking about how scary those seemingly nice middle class people are.

>this invalidates his experience growing up black
try again sweaty

ITT: People who didn't understand the movie but hate black people so much they made up their own interpretation

I like how nobody talks about this movie anymore except for Sup Forums.

it would be irrelevant by now, completely overshadowed by the 2 or 3 actual good movies that have came out since then but Sup Forums single-handedly keeps it from being totally forgotten

>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

>this invalidates his experience growing up black
You said that, not me

The white family literally admires the physical traits of those niggers that is why they desire to transmute their mind into their bodies.

Then what was it you were trying to imply? Anything?

But thats wrong. Jordan Peele has made it abundantly clear that he thinks all white people are racist, which is a racist belief itself. People are mad at being portrayed as racists by a blatant racist

>black father leaves him
>white mother and her white relatives raise him with love
>make a movie where you call your mother an evil conniving whore and all white people jealous of blacks
Niggers were a fucking mistake, America

>experience of growing up black
You mean being given free shit?
Being free to commit crimes then yell racist to get shorter sentences?
Being free to laze off in school and yelling racism if the teacher doesn't give you an A?
These poor blacks have it so hard! We must give them even more money!

WE IZ BLACK

WE HAZ IT HARD

FEEL BAD FOR DA BLACK MAN

>hyperbole is bad unless I talk about triggered MRA fat virgin pol posters

I don't know where white people got this notion that blacks receive "free shit" just for being black.
shorter sentences? free As?? I should have kept reading, none of what you're saying is based in reality. Go outside.

>tfw faggot mods banned me for something rayyciss but 100's of posts like this go unnoticed

>they takin our wimmen that's why i'm virgin
Truly a white lollercaust

It's called welfare, look it up, 80% of blacks are on it

>I don't know where white people got this notion that blacks receive "free shit" just for being black.
The praise Jordan Peele received for this movie is some pretty compelling evidence.

I guess at the end of the day, this is movie not meant for most people iTT. this is a movie that only black people could fully understand, this is a movie for blacks. Sorry, whitebois but you're gonna have to sit this one out, we simply don't care if you don't understand.

Affirmative action is literally free shit for being black

You get welfare for living in poverty not for being black you fucking dunce.
an inventive film with an original topic. worthy of praise imo

Did you really think tax money was your own?

blacks and liberals running the welfare offices teach negroids how to game the system

You live in poverty if you are black though kek

You haven't seen the movie, though.

>being this retarded

Proof racism is alive and well today, proof maybe the experiences of Jordan Peele are maybe not imagined.
How are people that browse this board somehow in denial of racism towards blacks??

AHAHAH absolute state of nu/tv/

It wasnt.
It had Alien Covenant level writing.
The first hour was just a series of sequences of everyone being creepy without a single reason, no narrative or anything.
All the major plot points were conveyed through exposition.
The last action sequence was brutal and I liked it

>Affirmative action, also known as reservation in India and Nepal, positive action in the UK, and employment equity (in a narrower context) in Canada and South Africa, is the policy of favoring members of a disadvantaged group who suffer or have suffered from discrimination within a culture.[1][2][3][4] Historically and internationally, support for affirmative action has sought to achieve goals such as bridging inequalities in employment and pay, increasing access to education, promoting diversity, and redressing apparent past wrongs, harms, or hindrances.
In other words, free shit for being black

This is literally what happens
>White people who are nice to you all just want to be black
>The white girl that likes you is just a whore who sleeps with every black guy she finds so she can trick them

White people are literally funding the universities that have become the epicenters of the anti-white hate movements. It's fair to say that the U.S. has become outright treasonous towards them.

>racism is bad
>racism against whites is ok
Mmm....

not saying it doesn't belong here but shit, call a horse a horse

Great, now if only this movie were about affirmative action then we'd REALLY be cookin'...

the movie is about harvesting the bodies of nigger demons

I prefer ponies, thanks

Because modern white people are naive and they are on a guilt trip about their identity.But the thing is the life is chaotic and a stronger civilisation will always conquer and eradicate the weaker one regardless of the race, that is the rule of the nature.Blacks would've done the same if they could, it literally makes no difference since we are a product of the nature and how many times we try to compensate it will not change our natural state.If they become too sentimental then they will let themselves open for fire.

This might be the smartest thing I've seen written on this board.

When did he ever say that, you absolut dumbfuck?

lol what, I laugh at that term because it sounds like an exaggerated ebonics version of white people making fun of how they blame whites for everything in the same way that WE WUZ KANGZ makes fun of stupid black revisionism. Do libs actually use that term? I haven't really used Facebook recently aside from using Messenger to talk to old college buds, so I'm behind on lib intake recently.

Both of you are retarded

you a long way from reddit homie

Son, I've been here since Duckroll

ITT: both Sup Forums and faggot SJW virgins argue the finer points of niggers

>proof that maybe something maybe happened maybe
Damn, i'm convinced.

Terrible, at least the pathetic attempts at "comedy", seriously made me cringe.

Real talk, fucking white people
Check it
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

Im not supplying proof I'm pointing out how detached one must be to immediately discredit the testimony of those affected (in this case Jordan peele)
Not like I'm changing anyone's mind anyways

Maybe people sick to death of having this identity politics punched down our throats

Only in Africa.

People forget you can be racist towards your own race.

Mods have a ban quota. If you got a 1-3 day ban it means someone else didn't. I've been banned dozens of times for racism in the last 3 years but I haven't been in the last 3 months. I expect it any day now. Moderation is faggotry but Sup Forums is one of the least moderated boards which is why it's the most fun

He did a solid american accent.

They are real which is why we want to segregate from the niggs.

correct post tbf

Are you seriously implying that that's a subversive idea planted by the Jews? It's not just, you know, a fact that is obvious?