youtube.com/watch?v=1X9RvuSuU_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jji78uEW14
youtube.com/watch?v=3-Kr3I_nNCs
youtube.com/watch?v=i_-MXLG_i-c
youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whuh happen

This is not an action film. Seagal is barely even in it.

>mfw Seagal wouldn't have passed tape and they would've processed him out of the military a long time ago

did they photoshop his head on to someone else's body?

dey tooker

well i’m sorryduh hear that

>SEGAL ... VAN DAM
>Not Van Damme
>Rob Van Dam

Cus now

This cannot be stressed enough. It's not Jean-Claude Van Damme. It's Rob Van Dam, the pothead wrestler and Saints Row voice actor.

They were probably thinking people would see this and go "wow finally Seagal and Van Damme in the same movie!"

>tfw snatching every motherfucker birthday

>It's a Seagal talks like a black man episode

KINO

I win

Such action

How did Seagal become such a well known actor without ever being in a good movie?

Under Siege isn't too bad

this. i would sacrifice left nut for a sequel

Is he on rollerskates or something?

>under siege
>above the law
>marked for death
>out for justice
He made kino back in the day

Seagal kino thread? Guy in the video sounds like Tommy wiseau...kinda makes me wish seagal and wiseau made a movie together where wiseau is the villain in it, would be kino as hell
youtu.be/d1In78YppuA

Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

AYO ANYBODY SEEN RICHIE?

Zen Mastery, son

Jewish

Segal Molested the girl in this webm btw

The dolly is for the camera Steven not for you to ride on.

....WHO DID BOBBY LUPO?

jesus christ i think i peed myself a little laughing

Seagal hosted the April 20, 1991 episode of the late night variety show Saturday Night Live, which aired as the 18th episode of the 16th season. Cast member David Spade regarded Seagal as the show's worst host during Spade's time there. Spade and co-star Tim Meadows cite Seagal's humorlessness, his ill treatment of the show's cast and writers, and his refusal to do a "Hans and Franz" sketch because that skit's title characters stated that they could beat up Seagal. Seagal was never invited back to the show following that episode. Meadows commented, "He didn't realize that you can't tell somebody they're stupid on Wednesday and expect them to continue writing for you on Saturday." The cast and crew's difficulties with Seagal were later echoed on-air by producer Lorne Michaels during guest host Nicolas Cage's monologue in the September 26, 1992 Season 18 premiere. When Cage worried that he would do so poorly that the audience would regard him as "the biggest jerk who's ever been on the show", Michaels replied, "No, no. That would be Steven Seagal."

>He hasn't mastered Aikido enough to Ki glide

lmao

>helps himself up by pushing on the corpse of his brother in arms

He got to fug prime Kelly Lebrock, I kinda jelly of that

>Saturday Night Hack writers can't undertand Steven's insights
wow colour me surprised

N-NO! THE FABLED FLOW LIKE WATER TECHNIQUE

Also he deflowered Katherine Heigl

How could the punani resist?

>that trigger discipline

youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM

Action Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=F832UFIIj7A
I wonder if either Seagal or Tyson were in this movie for more than five minutes.

You can even see how the stuntman is jumping out of the window (rather than getting kicked out).

Second best Sharlto Copley performance.

The best being Elysium?

He just has a thing for playing an insect.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=tujuz0ewTzo

He's a cop, pretty sure Ihe knows how to responsibly use a gun better than you do, kid.

Anyone have the shop where Seagal has two katanas and the gun is firing into the ground?

>steve leave no MRE behind
P-pottery

Based Steve not helping David Spade with his garbage sketch like you fucks really thought he would do jokes? Did they Watch MadTV's Segal skits and think that was really him?

Out For Justice is great

youtube.com/watch?v=1X9RvuSuU_Y

>whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care
lmao

Name 1 other actor who has not only starred in some of the best movies ever made but also made one of the best albums ever

youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jji78uEW14

kino

Look at his eyes. Is he high as shit?

No its called acting

i remember my grandparents renting marked for death every weekend i went to their home, good shit

he looks like an older fatter Danny Mcbride in this

Every fucking time

He actually has trigger discipline though.

When you step that smooth you will feel like you are walking on air yourself.

The Delta Force

little known trivia: those stuntmen were actually killed in the filming of this scene

Hey RVD is the man.

>gun resting above his shoulder
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=3-Kr3I_nNCs
>tfw no sequel ever
Sharlto is so fucking underrated goddamn

Jesus he's so fat.

this mutha ain't white

Dance off bro

Executive Decision, in b4: he's only a sidecharacter

Because his fingers are too fat to even pull the trigger

Laugh all you want, that's how special forces lay suppressing fire. This shit is on point.

Whether they were alive or dead, I don't know. I don't care. It's just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

Oh hey, that was actually p. good.

Probably not. Seagal is so insane that he probably still thinks of himself as the best martial art actor in the world.

He probably took most of the budget for 2 minutes of appearance and ran.

Just isn't as kino without sounds. The falcon cry at the end was a great touch
youtube.com/watch?v=i_-MXLG_i-c

I hope the editor was shot for this

>white trash
>he's asian
What did Seagal mean by this?

E A S Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

Didn't know this was a ylyl

DEY TOOKER

I un-ironically love Seagal movies, I turned this off after this fight because they literally play every bit of action, no matter how minor, 10 times.

Did they shoop his head onto another dude's body?

I'm snatching every mufuku burfday

Compared to the way he looks in the film, I would say yes. It looks like the side actor in his squad.

well I'm sorry to hear that

After he get defeated by Tyson (after 5 or so minutes) Seagal is out of the Picture while Tyson has still many scenes.
I watched a bad chinese copy on YouTube from it last month, didn't understand anything and the whole movie looked like shit.

There are at least 2 bullets that would have went directly into his back

for some reason i like this movie

has this been released anywhere?

>use the kinetic force of the kickback coming from the suppressive fire to propel your own body into the cover

genius

Seagal is indeed ahead of the time

China

Whose hot dog is this, huh?

>his analytic mind predicts the future position of his targets and the trajectory of his bullets, so he does not even need to see them to hit them
MY god

Online anywhere? I can't find anything

This was dull af.

more like he's so fat and weighed down he uses the recoil of his rifle to turn his body and start moving