Wheelman.2017.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-NTG

>Wheelman.2017.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-NTG

youtube.com/watch?v=q6hODbsUE7Y

IT'S VOD FRIDAY AND NETFLIX HAS THE ANSWER TO DRIVE AND BABY DRIVER ALL READY FOR YOUR DOWNLOADING PLEASURE SINCE PAYING FOR NETFLIX IS STUPID.

THIS ONE IS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE TO GET TO PUBLIC TORRENTS SINCE IT WAS RELEASED TO PRIVATE TORRENTS FIRST.

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrent/e1sdzrl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Netflix
disgusting, but I unironically rate Frank Grillo since Purge 3, so will give it a watch.

It's obvious that it's the uploaders who are making these threads. So while you're here, what other VOD releases can we expect today? Got an eta on Dunkirk?

>It's obvious that it's the uploaders who are making these threads.

LOL NO. CLEARLY NOT. DUNKIRK HAS NO ETA.

Stop yelling at me.

>What do you do?
>I Wheelman

who the fuck watches WEB-DL crap?
also who the fuck watches netflix originals?
or doesn't have netflix? how poor are you?

>or doesn't have netflix? how poor are you?
you had to sneak that line in didn't you.
spotted the netflix marketer.

>A netflix film
>A netflix film
>A netflix film
>A netflix film
k

netflix is absolute shit but everyone has at least their parents account to use

WEB-DL 1080p looks very decent.

>wHEELMaN

THE COVER IS LITERALLY Drive

Looks like utter ass compared even to 720p bdrip though.

>parents account
how old are you?

I Wheel.

27, live on my own and pay my own bills but why would I not use their netflix account when it doesn't hurt them in any way?

I just realized this rip of wheelman is only 1.5gb.

I feel like anything ~4.5 and up is ok usually, although movies I actually wanna watch I watch in the cinema or wait for blurays.

I do agree with you on the bluray thing though.

>has a family
cannot be /ourguy/
what is this crap

>parents account

SAD

you realize netflix allows you to set up separate profiles for each user?

>Driver
>Drive
>Baby Driver
>This abortion

How many times do they gotta make the same goddamn movie?

>depending on mommy for netflix

I'd rather pirate than depend on my mom

Sounds like you don't have a very healthy relationship with your parents. Did they drink too much? Hit you?

>>Driver
>>Drive
>>Baby Driver
>>This abortion
>How many times do they gotta make the same goddamn movie?
This.

The only thing you guys drive are those fat people scooters in the mall.

TORRENT IS NOW PUBLIC

rarbg.to/torrent/e1sdzrl
rarbg.to/torrent/e1sdzrl
rarbg.to/torrent/e1sdzrl
rarbg.to/torrent/e1sdzrl
rarbg.to/torrent/e1sdzrl

Is this movie a remake of picrelated?

Anyone seen it yet? is it any good?

t. Netflix shills
The service is barely worth it anymore. 11.99 a month or some shit for a limited library when everything is available for free online anyways. Of course normies(parents) can't figure out how to stream movies so it's worth it for them. On the same token if I don't feel like searching for something I'll check if netflix has it using my mom's account. Paying for your own account when Netflix allows multiple users on the same one is just throwing away money for no reason.

>"No goy you're a pathetic manchild unless you give us money for our service!"

what pirate stream has decent HD quality? as far as I've ever seen streaming sites are either bottom of the barrel or fuckslow, better to download

>Paying for your own account when Netflix allows multiple users on the same one is just throwing away money for no reason.
This. They have to pay for multiple screens anyway to get HD streaming, so why the fuck would I not just use their account when it doesn't limit their use in any way? We can watch simultaneously and they wouldn't notice.

Above posters probably had an abusive childhood and have to prove to themselves they don't "need" their parents.

Literally none. Some like solarmovies have a huge library and everything is in "HD" and streams fast, but if you actually look at the image quality the bitrate is always utter shit.

Though Netflix isn't a whole lot better mind you.

>
>what pirate stream has decent HD quality? as far as I've ever seen streaming sites are either bottom of the barrel or fuckslow, better to download
None. Netflix or nothing loser.

lmao never been called a shill before, but because I ridicule a child for relying on mummy and daddy for netflix I must be one.

>what pirate stream has decent HD quality?

NONE YOU FUCKING RETARD. TORRENT IT IF YOU WANT QUALITY.

SHUT YOUR MARKETING HOLE SHILL

I get called a shill whenever I post a thread about a specific movie or TV show. You'll get used to it. Sup Forums is full of paranoid weirdos.

Is borrowing a book from your parent's bookshelf RELYING on them like A CHILD?
Is going over to eat dinner with them PAID BY THEM relying on them like a child?
Is going to see movies together RELYING ON THEM?

No, user. It's called a healthy relationship with your parents. Especially with netflix, when they literally lose nothing by sharing with you. It's what families do. I feel pity towards you if you must prove to yourself you can survive without your parents. I can too, but why would I?

>Is borrowing a book from your parent's bookshelf RELYING on them like A CHILD?
>Is going over to eat dinner with them PAID BY THEM relying on them like a child?
>Is going to see movies together RELYING ON THEM?
yes to all 3. pay your way

anyone in a healthy relationship with their parents wouldn't have to try so hard to justify it on an anonymous imageboard

he could easily get his own account, but because he is a loser, he has to use theirs. this is not a difficult concept.

I always wondered if these had anything to do with the games

You must be poor as fuck if everything is about money to you. Spending 10 bucks in something doesn't make me feel like a big boy because I can buy my own!
>has to
Having multiple users on the same account in no way hinders the user experience for any of them, so why give Netflix extra money unless you are a shill?

>You must be poor as fuck if everything is about money to you.
directly opposite.

>"I wheel."
shut my laptop right then.

>Having multiple users on the same account in no way hinders the user experience for any of them

3 people. Mommy, Daddy and the Loser child.

They probably pay for the 2 stream plan.

Because of loser son, all 3 people can't watch Netflix at the same time because the loser son is using up their other stream slot.

Except not. Only those with white trash roots get some sort of inherent pride from using money. If you're used to having money it doesn't make you feel good to use it so you don't look for ways to use more when it's completely unnecessary.

Like my parents inviting me to dinner. My first thought isn't "WOW I CAN EAT FOR FREE" it's "hey I haven't seen them in a while, I should go".
My parents only have 1 television because they aren't ADHD Americans and literally only use the television for news and the occasional movie.

Yesmovies

Thats not how netflix works. 2 tvs can watch different things at the same time on the same account.

>Like my parents inviting me to dinner. My first thought isn't "WOW I CAN EAT FOR FREE" it's "hey I haven't seen them in a while, I should go".
keep in touch with them more you awful child.

I will. They're wonderful people. Sorry you couldn't have the upbringing I did, it was a privilege.

>Mom and Dad watch movies separately

I think we found the problem here boys

>My parents only have 1 television

lol yeah like they don't have laptops, phones, or tablets either, right? all those things play netflix.

>Sorry you couldn't have the upbringing I did, it was a privilege.
are you being passive aggressive here? no need to be at all.

You really think old people want to watch a movie on a tablet or phone? What point are you even trying to make?

They aren't millenials. When they watch a movie they get together, sit on front of the television and watch it in our living room.

Is there anything edgier than suggesting that keeping in touch with your parents is childish? It screams 17 year old abused little boy proud of his first job at mcd so he doesn't have to go home and watch his drunk mommy pounded by negroes for crack money.

Careful man I'm pretty sure that user is close to killing himself

well at least youre no longer passive about your aggressive. calm down you child.

Hey when I was a child I too thought that alienating your parents was a sign of maturing. Then I actually grew up.

>getting angry because I laughed at you for using mummykins netflix

This is like that Tom Hardy movie but without any concrete. Fuck that.

>you're getting angry
>b-but I'm just laughing
Saying something doesn't make it so, user. There's nothing stopping me from saying I'm just laughing at your sorry childhood while you're getting angry at me. Except that I'm not as terrible of a shitposter as you are apparently :)

is any of these actually good?

>You really think old people want to watch a movie on a tablet or phone?

my mom uses her laptop

Im that case you should show her some streaming sites. Cheaper than netflix and with more selection

she torrents thanks to me

Good son

Wasn't this supposed to be Vin Diesel

1922 and Bad Day for the cut. Jungle might be.

This movie is like a combination of Locke and Drive.

>Wheelman
>A getaway driver is double-crossed during a bank robbery gone wrong. With his family on the line, he races to find out exactly who betrayed him before time runs out.
>he races to find out exactly who betrayed him
>starring Garret Dillahunt
I got a theory..

nope

Jungle looks like it might be interesting, anyone seen it yet?

it's stupid

Really? huh..

>This movie is like a combination of Locke and Drive.

actually yeah

Netflix is the cinematic equivalent of McDonalds. Just keep churning out trash

enjoy your streamburger!

Wouldn't it be cool if your could just torrent your food.