This poster really makes me not want to see this

This poster really makes me not want to see this

Why is Aquaman so sweaty?

They should’ve had sticked to the Alex Ross’art looking poster

I'm sorry Ragnarok is shit bro, but you need to stop making these threads

I fucking hate the Avengers so much. Just cos I don't like JL doesn't mean I like Avengers

>flash is in the front because of popular he is now

I wonder if wheeeeeeedon added more flash scenes just to fuck with people

So why is Batman with them? He is more of a liability than anything.

He's the one who tracked them down and asked them to join him on his crusade. Without him, nobody would try to bring them together (except maybe Lex Luthor)

>Photoshopping hair is haaaaaard
>better add some outside glow to cover it up

And that's why you have the trainer and the manager of a football team playing on the field too.
It's retarded and ome of the prime reason why teaming superheros up is just silly to anyone with half a brain.

What about generals who fight alongside their soldiers? I feel like that's a better analogy than football

That poster looks like it's from a bad B movie.

In which modern day army is that the case?

They pretty much elec ted Superman as their leader though, not Batman. Also I'm still not over how fucking stupid the little ears on the batsuit look. Disgusting.

If they depict Flash as he used to be depicted 40 years ago (and is still) as a dude who runs 200 mph with smoke trailing behind him, I am going to fucking kill 10 Filipinos.

Flash could kill full-strength Superman in like .00000002 seconds if wanted to, but they always make him look like an autistic weakling.

That scene where they ditch flash and leave him with Gordon so he quips his way out makes me not want to watch it. All of the flash's forced quipping is off-putting

They already have him doing Quicksilver scenes.

>there is a correct way to depict this made up character
'tism much?

they cast a seanig

The Marvel vs DC circlejerk is so annoying especially when the true red pill is knowing that both are complete trash and people STILL accuse you of liking one over the other. It's like the sony vs microsoft faggots yet somehow even worse considering they're not shitposting to justify their spending 500 bucks on a console, they're just doing it because they likely have brain damage and care what movie series is better received on a Mongolian rice farming board. True autism.

Poster makes it look like they're desperately trying to rip off Marvel

>can have a token black guy either with Green Lantern John stewart or Martian Manhunter's human form as a black guy
>LOL NO, LET'S BRING THE GUY FROM TEEN TITANS
What did they mean by this?

Am I the only one not bothered by this? I like Cyborg, I prefer Hal Jordan over Stewart a thousand times and Martian Manhunter doesn't look black at all. I don't see what's the problem with Cyborg

Why?

Not OP, but wonder woman and batman look really bad on the poster.

From a thread yesterday, some kind user made this

Looks like shit.

>mfw based marvel is releasing the punisher on the same day

I'd say it looks better except for Momoa and Gal's skin tones.
Still, they should have used the poster inspired by Alex Ross

Holy fuck. Is that color? Is this movie actually not going to have a muted pallet?

>Flash could kill Superman
hahahaha fuck outta here

1)they already did it in comics
2)Cyborg is way more interesting abilities-wise than Superman-wannabe and more grounded which makes sense for Superman being in team
3)it is DC under Geoff Johns so Hal Jordan is Green Lantern and Barry Allen is Flash.

>how can we ape iron man's style
No pun intended...

They're both trash is the centrism of capeshit discussion. You're like the guy who didn't vote but still makes Drumpf jokes and complains about being ashamed of your country. Use your reason, pick a side. Not choosing is a choice... to be a dumbass.

>mfw it's going to flop just like defenders and iron flop

>he doesn't know...

I was saying made Martian Manhunter's civilian identity, that he uses to mix among us, a black man
New 52 is shit desu

is this Asylum version of Avengers?

are they going to pretend superman is still dead?

>Implying Avengers have better posters

>yfw those spiral are actually the penis of the nigger on the bottom left

He's dead at the beginning of the movie, but he comes back at some point to help the team.

Nerfed Flash is preferable to overpowered Flash that has to job whenever it's convenient. And the latter is what it's going to be in the film.

Marvel posters just tend to be done Star Wars style. It's nice enough but unoriginal.

Not american so I didn't vote for Trump but I love the way he shit on libtards. Your analogy doesn't hold weight because my choice is to watch actually good movies instead of wasting my time on capeshit.

i know, the literally showed supes not dead at the end of BvS, but now they are trying to hide him in the poster as if it were some huge plot twist/spoiler

stop insulting your audiences' intelligence

What kind of fucked up logic is this? I've always preferred DC over Marvel but both Cinematic universes are derivative and predictable, boring garbage made for children. Now as far as that President analogy I don't see how that applies considering someone had to win. In capeshit the only winners are the people that make capeshit and the losers are the nu males like yourself gobble up and give them all your money. Good goy.

>They pretty much elec ted Superman as their leader though
Supes is dead, buddy (currently)

Holy fuck it looks like a bad 80's poster.
Still can't get over that terrible Cyborg.

Yeah but the advantage of Marvel is that it's probably not advertising a movite that's going to be a complete mess.

You can't deny it's clearly better than the original.

Man, Cyborg's arm looks fucking retarded. Maybe they should have made its shape less practical and randomly tacked on more ugly bits of jagged metal.

Good it means you're not 12.

Lol

Only because they look less like shitskins.

You may not have noticed, being an utter retard and all, but they've upped the Batman's armor, even the normal outfit, to magical degrees of protection, pretty much exactly how they do similar in the comics with him being a hypercompetent, polymath genius.

But they are both trash.

Don't underestimate DC and WB.

>somehow I can bring Trump into this!

Jesus christ it's not centrism if you're on the side of capeshit fucking sucks, then there's two sides of "I like superhero movies" and "I don't"

Stop projecting your retarded "opinions are either yes or no" theory rather than opinions being on a spectrum

This makes sense to be fair, especially/at least in the comics. He knows dozens and dozens of heroes that could provide alien/magical material stronger than anything we currently know of. I mean, whatever they make Superman's outfits out of is sometimes tougher than he is, and it's just a material. And this is without using his riches to look into and research the Kryptonian armor from MoS that was scattered when Zod burst out of his suit.

A kevlar bodysuit that isn't even stab proof is a little weak for working along side the JL. He'll need the upgrade we see he gets in the movie.

You're on a spectrum

Says the one who says "HURR YOU CAN ONLY LIKE MARVEL OR DC, NO NOT LIKING MUH COMIC MOVIES"

sounds like a level 7 sperglord to me sonny ;^)

>;^)
I was just joking but now I know for sure yourenautsic

tfw unironically prefer this to all the symmetrical posters we've been getting for capeshit recently

>I-I was only pretending to be retarded

o k k i d

just to clarify, i mean on marvel's end

Guys these are movies for children and comics are a juvenile medium grow the fuck also star wars lord of the rings and all that shit is for children pick up a book you ignorant ass niggas also fuck white people

He also has superhuman strength like Captain America for some reason.

>This poster really makes me not want to see this

The trailers make me not want to see this.

They might have him in some type of power armor. He's worn it in the past in the comics to deal with superhuman adversaries.

Did... did you just have a stroke user?

He's supposed to be 'beyond' fit, up towards the peak of human ability, with some comic/mythical interpretations on top. So yeah. Batman has always been able to keep up with Steve. It's just being true to the source material.

The explanation for that being... what? Because the strength that Steve has is well beyond what is physically possible for normal human. The Hulk is the product of the same sort of program that created Captain America.

Insane training using comic logic. It's more fun to watch than the fights in the Nolan Batfilms, so I'm not going to complain about a bit of comic logic.

At least it's not quite Watchmen levels where a little woman can shove muscular men around and kick them flat onto their back when all their momentum is flying at her. That was goofy if fun.

Looks good. The background is a washed out, colourless sky with dawn breaking (dawn of justice is behind them).
The league is in the foreground and their colours are popping against the bland contrast. If this chromatic motif is indicative of the tone of the movie itself I'm getting hype.

>If this chromatic motif is indicative of the tone of the movie itself I'm getting hype.
Why?

probably because HURR FILMS NEED MORE COLOUR, FUCK MAKING THE COLOUR GRADING TONALLY CORRECT, WE NEED COLOURS

Because BvS was depressing to look at. A movie about mythographic icons should be visually dynamic.

change batman costume to black/grey
give AquaWan blonde hair
and give wonder woman blue eyes and then we can talk

>he didnt see Civil War
unironically the worst Marvel film. It fails even on the technical storytelling aspect.

>Speedforce
>not the best power ever conceived

lol kill yourself lol

Don't pretend. You wouldn't have seen it anyway

>It fails even on the technical storytelling aspect.
Elucidate.

If only I knew how to, maybe the guy who posted it will come here

horrible pacing
horrible directing
horrible cgi
horrible nonsensical plot
random characters showing up for no reason
horrible quips
boring soundtrack
idiotic hologram of tony's parents
zero friendship between tony and steve...yet they are suppose to be """friends"""
Steve staves bucky from being in jail...puts him in ice jail anyway
zemo's plan made zero sense
frames bucky when he's already a wanted criminal
horrible action

the worst marvel films are just boring but at least show some competent tv level film making.

quick edit, tried to dampen the colours a bit
can't believe they'd pass this turd off as an official poster

Not him, but all the characters' decisions are built around the plot, not the other way around. Tony, the cagey, anti-authoritarian, tech wiz billionaire, has no interest in decrypting all of S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA's leaked files. Steve, the true-blue, salt-of-the-earth, straight-shooting conscience of the team is perfectly fine with lying to Tony by omission when he's smart enough to know how it will make him look if Tony discovers Bucky's past history on his own. Zemo, with limited resources and a rubber Bucky mask, manages to discover the precise info he needs and concoct a plan that's only chance at success relies on him being clairvoyant as well as precognitive. His plan is even more smartarded than TDKR's plane scene, but it lasts the whole movie and reveals how nonsensical it is multiple times. Seriously, just think about his scene with Bucky.

Zemo should have sent the murder video to tony at the start of the film
Would have given him a reason to go after Bucky for revenge
Instead of at the end...when he already didn't like the dude

>idiotic hologram of tony's parents
See, this is where you expose yourself as a pleb, because that hologram sequence was actually very clever and integral to the story. To show the audience Tony's mental state on the day of the murder and in present time without a flashback was brilliant. It seamlessly ties into his relationship problems and the mourning mother, which informs his motivations later on. None of this one percent bullshit, we're shown not told why Tony believes what he believes.

>frames bucky when he's already a wanted criminal
I don't have the patience to take all of these apart, but he framed Bucky to draw Tony and Steve into conflict you spaz. He never had any grand plan, he was constantly chopping and changing as thing developed.

>being to pleb to understand Civil War
You have to go back.

I absolutely agree. Even better, it could have been another film's after-credits scene. Shit like that would actually involve them giving a fuck about giving us stories that are actually well thought-out and compelling, though. This shit is Disney, so that'sh off the table, I'm afraid.

Over 9000 hours on my iPhone

Batman actually looks better so I call that an improvement!

>how would the audience know that Tony would be upset if his parents were brutally murdered
Geez I don't know...better have him show a hologram to some college kids.
I guess it might be for Chinese audiences though. They don't understand human emotions

So what you're telling me, what you're admitting, is that 'Tony will be upset later' is all you took from that sequence?

>Geez I don't know...
we know you don't

>horrible pacing
not true
>horrible directing
not true
>horrible cgi
not true
>horrible nonsensical plot
not true
>random characters showing up for no reason
not true
>horrible quips
not true
>boring soundtrack
not true
>Idiotic hologram of tony's parents
not true
>zero friendship between tony and steve...yet they are suppose to be """friends"""
actually true lmao
>Steve staves bucky from being in jail...puts him in ice jail anyway
not true
>zemo's plan made zero sense
not true
>frames bucky when he's already a wanted criminal
not true
>horrible action
not true

Is that all?

so am I to assume that all of the other press that lead up to the reveal of this poster made you want to see it?

2DEEP4u

t.DCuckFalseFlaggingAsMCUfan
Nice try pal

I genuinely want an example of each of the ones that I don't believe are true.