What was her facial expression trying to convey?

what was her facial expression trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uDyD-gjiNfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was she on drugs?

The question is which ones

"we just won an award for our awesome tv show that we all worked really hard on and this guy just wants to talk about trump?"

High on life

and mushrooms

perfect girls don't exi-

>i feel a dick in my booty but i like it

Too much coke, seen it many times. I assume the guy comforting her gave it to her, and hes doing that because he doesn't want her freaking out

>what do you mean what's in my bag?
>i don't know how that got there!

"She's a goddamn oven dodger"

-Mel "The One Man Shoah" Gibson

>ywn hug her and make her feel safe and secure

She's almost 50, but god damn does she have some tits on her. I've wanted to fuck the shit out of Wynonna since I was a young lad. The dream lives on.

no drugs just an attention whore

was she ever weinstein'd?

>booty
t. 12 year old

lmao just look at his hand, shaking uncontrollably

I know. That was my first thought, too. Language is becoming infantilized

or black

oo i like the big willy up my bum bum teehee

man i wanna sug on dem tids

this

She was having a Harvey Weinstein flashback.

Harveys cum in her ass became toxic and poisoned her mind.

who was in the wrong here?

Same

Cocain is hell of a drug.

Looking really jewish here

these niggas be crazy first I get away from Weinstein now this shit?

only came here to post this desu

haha epic caption XD

Is that man hand raping her shoulders?

She seems like a fun person, but she's really not that attractive.

this bitch is haggard

reminds me of my painkiller addicted aunt

She's 100% redpilled, and was being ironic here.

who is this semen demon?

Oven Dodger

There's only two possible explanations:

1) Taking the everliving piss out of the whole thing.
2) Very high dosage of anti-psychotic medication

Number one is far more likely, because the kind of dosage necessary for something like this would render her incapable of functioning outside of an institution.

Woman is joking, though I'm unsure what the joke is.

>noticing Jewish facial features means you're a nazi

the director was going on a mini tirade about trump or something and it fucked her vibes up

I'm pretty sure the guy was saying that we should punch Nazis or something, I don't know why a Jewess would object to that though.

Absolutely obsessed

>Amerifats believe this is a Nazi
Nazi Germany would have gassed this guy.

She's got the vibrator hooked up to her twitch stream obviously

dont deny it stormweenie

Nazi Germany allowed Slavs, Gooks and Niggers to fight for it if they pledged undying loyalty, the party was full of inconsistent faggots.

so much for the tolerant left

can't we just talk about her tits? fuck you all to hell.

blk pwr is un deniable

Perhaps that's what she finds funny. Almost looks like she's trying to adopt this super srs political activist persona but the whole idea of this "we may be hollywood types but we're really earnest about, uh, social stuff" is too ridiculous to take seriously.

Maybe she just hates the director and thinks he's a pompous hypocrite.

Maybe she's insane and detached and thinks everything is a game and behaving quirky is acceptable in every situation. Maybe she behaves like this all the time. Does this woman have a history of mental illness?

Maybe she's having a panic attack and is completely out of it.

I have no fucking clue, something is very off in any case.

youtu.be/uDyD-gjiNfk

be careful out there Sup Forums. you know very well that the average black man would utterly knock you the fuck out/dominate you in a fight

Whats this nigger so assblasted about?

I'm pretty sure that's the face everyone makes when they're taking a poo after eating Chipotle, when just as you think you're done you realize that you're not actually done, and then it just keeps coming so you cheer for yourself when it finally stops because this shit just doesn't make any sense why am I even typing this.

confusion/surprise/disapproval/post-ironic approval

fuck off nigger

wow, a jacked guy who probably trains mma knocks out a dyel twig arm kid, what a surprise.

good call

nah man, it's ok, I see where you're coming from.

I have no clue what "chipotle" is, but it's probably just a common spicy thing that americans have a stupid name for. I understand most people get the shits after eating spicy stuff - never understood why, but I know it's a thing. And I know people are very proud of taking huge shits these days and can't wait to share the story.

But yeah, it's possible. I don't think it would be in anyone's interest to acknowledge that wynona took a dump in her pants on stage, so they're just keeping up appearances. This is not really how people behave when they shit their pants though, leading me to believe it may be a reoccurring theme with her. Her bowels run loose and then she makes a little show out of it to deflect criticism. People pretend it's funny to diffuse an already thoroughly embarrassing situation and then she goes to clean herself up. Definitely seems like the guy with the hands is familiar with the situation already.

>average black man
Overweight and unemployed? Yeah, don't think so.

how is he still so beautiful looking

waiting for the 4K release of Dracula for a webm of this to loop for infinity

she was the truest of waifus all along my man

How did a Noni thread turn to shit THIS quickly?

Drugs

i just wish she showed her tits, or even now being older since they inflate with time

oof

share your noni in a zip on Mega pls

lol does a bot post this every time someone talks about jews?

Thaaaats right Jay.

Thank you, user.

already exists from a bluray, but
a) 3 mb webm
b) dark\blacks in a scene kill the bitrate
c) the bitrate is bad due to the person who made this not cropping enough

>image.jpg applepleb
>replying to a garbage .gif

plebs everywhere

The hottest she's ever been to me to was her exorcism in Penny Dreadful. Other than that, blegh.

>thinking this offends people
This is why the left can't meme. They see something that actually offends them, then they just post 1 of the random videos of a white guy getting knocked out.

daddy wanna succ

I'm afraid my Noni collection is'nt all that big. I can probably just post what I have here

ye gods

need someone who know how to slomo and color adjust to redo this

She realised she was being raped

she's the hottest white milf in the industry

This is why it's important to pick and choose who you hangout with this kid was hanging around the wrong people. Hope it was a wake up call to get away from these kids and his shitty friends that let the fight happen in the first place. Guarantee everyone there is an atheist with two completely retarded parents at home espically the white kids

Quite possibly my favorite ever

if the train stops somehow, post her stuff on /hr/

Hey aren't you the dude with 7gb of Christina Hendricks pics?

this actually fits perfectly

She's aged like fine wine.

it's when mom drinks too much alcohol with her pills and realize she's fucked but doesn't want anyone to know that she has substance abuse problems so she tries to play cool by thinking this is normal behavor but she's so intoxicated that she doesn't realize she's exaggerating her emotions

anyone who isn't a nazi is left to you retards

CO
CO
CO
CO
CO
CO-CAAAAAAAAAAAAINE